Intermittent Access Issues (July 15)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Faazed COO of CryptoPay by TritanPay LLC

ns2.sonyonline.net 208.91.197.132
    ns4.sonyonline.net 208.91.197.132
    ns6.sonyonline.net 208.91.197.132

are all still down.
  2. Jonahelmranger Journeyman

3. anavrinil80 New Member

fussing about down time due to a major mistake on the part of soe is not acting like you are entitled to it, a lot of people on here pay for soe to provide a service and that service has came about due to something that soe should have never aloud to happened. the people on that are mad are made because they are not getting what has been paid for not what they are entitled to Jona and besides you said you were loggin out of conversation 30 mins ago so get on it
  4. Faazed COO of CryptoPay by TritanPay LLC

I'm logging 6 accounts on at a time to see how many times it takes

Its very laggy :)

I'm at attempt 227 and same error.
  5. Rhymez Thebard Elder

All the post for these "fixes" are not working for everyone. I've done them all.

I'm not saying they don't work. I'm just saying they don't work for everyone.

Really hope there is a dbl/triple exp weekend to make up for missed exp.
  6. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Then your DNS still has the wrong information. For me,
    ns2... resolves to 64.37.129.11,
    ns4... resolves to 64.37.132.11 and
    ns6... resolves to 64.37.175.11.

So, the DNS you use is either still outdated or your computer still uses old cached entries.

Regarding the compensations, according to tweets on several SOE accounts, we get two days additional membership to our accounts.
  7. Scila Augur

Doa today whats up?
  8. Pwedge New Member

still cannot access the log in screen that follows the patcher. any thoughts?... have tried all the dns changes and ipconfig and all and nothing seems to work. do they add the 2 days or whatever they are going to give you now? cause if i can't get on i would want it to start from when i can finally get back on.
  9. barknee New Member

well i called soe and he said he thought i might be able to log on yet today but i just tried and nope not yet.i think i need to find a new hobby for when this stuff happens
  10. brettyoung New Member

none off my pc can get in game that 2 days I cant get in this is crap
    what u doing about this I pissed off
  11. brettyoung New Member

I got one pc in game now
  12. Moondustin New Member

I've got 4 questions, and am new to the forums. So sorry if a everything has its place person goes nuts.
    1.i have a 15 year old eq, account why didn't it auto log me to forums?
    2. I've read this Page and realize eq made a mistake, that being said are my days being reimbursed?
    3. Why can't I log on to any soe sites from my laptop, desktop etc? Only one that allows me to access ANY soe sites is my smartphone.
    4.why dont soe launchpad links work? Possibly coincide with question 3.

Sorry to you thread Naziz but I had to ask all 4.
  13. brettyoung New Member

error 1117 keeps coming up
  14. brettyoung New Member

15. brettyoung New Member

the web site not working too cant get anything to work this is crap
  16. Roshen Brand Manager

Forum accounts are different from your play account. While you use the same info to log into each, forums function a bit differently.

Yes. Some info on this is at the top of the patch notes from today: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-july-16-2014.212189/

Due to the nature of these issues, they will affect each user and internet provider a bit differently (thus why your smartphone can see SOE sites, but your other devices don't).

As mentioned in the original post, we expect these things to be resolved for everyone within 48 hours from when the fix was pushed live. We understand that some players still can't connect to SOE websites, forums, and games.
  17. Moondustin New Member

Everyones aware. But flooding the forum with one sentence posts aint helping. Edit your earlier comments instead of reposting.
  18. Moondustin New Member

Thanks you for the replies and I didn't mean tandem eply in those few earlier messages. Was hoping I could delete my mistake posts but no.
    So if a person with the power would be so kind, delete my quoted replies please.
    I'll be waiting and trying every few hours.

And I'll be waiting patiently. I can't say for how much longer though
  19. Jonahelmranger Journeyman

Am I correct in assuming that login to gameplay is still offline? Or are we to trust using this google dns or such. Which I personally do not trust, google has enough power.
  20. Moondustin New Member

The game play is still down for a lot of people. I tried the fix. It didn't work so I'm still waiting.