Hellos and Goodbyes

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Saroc_Luclin Augur

Take care Piestro; you will dearly be missed. You've been one of the best managers of this Asylum we call the EQ boards, and you're leaving some mighty big shoes to fill. (Take the rest of your stuff, but leave your shoes. :) )

Hope you can still swing a vacation out to Vegas for SOELive every year or so.
  2. Sollas New Member

Thanks for all of the hard work. It was greatly appreciated.
  3. Endymion New Member

This Roshen guy's got some big shoes to fill! You'll be missed, Piestro. Best of luck back with the family.
  4. Beebles New Member

Fare thee well Pie.

The loss of your presence, will be felt by all. :(
  5. Lelwen New Member

Farewell and good luck :)
  6. Sinzz Augur

you brought a human element to the role man it felt like you were one of us but knew how to walk on both sides of the fence.
    That was a quality I think made you a great asset to sony and will be missed , Roshen has some big shoes to fill /em tosses Roshen some extra socks and whispers you'll grow into em !
  7. Aghinem Augur

Mr. Piestro,

I wish you the best the future has to offer with all your endeavors. Having family myself that I have cared for in the past, I certainly understand your position. I would propose to the entire community to give Piestro a special "rank" on these forums. Who is with me on that?
  8. Axxius Augur

Daaaamn, Piestro. :( I don't know if you ever had to deal with people who held this position before you (being such an avid EQ player yourself), but in my experience you were by far the best and friendliest CM ever. Sorry to see you go. Roshen has enormous shoes to fill.

Best of luck to you and your family. You are still going to come to SOE Live as a player, right?
  9. Araden New Member

Best wishes to you and your family. Thanks for the great job you did while with us in Everquest.
  10. Elricvonclief Augur

Thank you for the great job you did, I know it isn't easy dealing with us at times. :D

Good luck in your future endeavors.
  11. Nylrem Augur

Piestro, you have performed an impossible task better than anyone could have wished. Your communication with the community, your research into issues, and overall commitment has been a tremendous asset to Sony, whether they know it or not. You will be dearly missed by the players.

The very best of luck on all your future adventures and quests. Please do keep in touch.
  12. Melthe New Member

Best of Luck to you Piestro!! It has been a great pleasure getting to know you at the last couple of years at SOE-Live.
  13. Apex Elder

/salute
  14. Elintou New Member

Thank you Pie for everything you have done, good luck in your future adventures!
  15. Aegenor Journeyman

Thanks for always being responsive to us when we had questions and concerns, Pie! You will be missed. Good luck in the next steps of your life and career.
  16. Naugrin Augur

Thank you for all of the time, effort, and love you have given this community Piestro. You will be missed. I hope all goes well with your family and that you find a job you enjoy atleast as much as this one.

Sweet water and light laughter friend.

or in EQ terms.....good luck and good loot.
  17. Tearsin Rain Augur

great... now who's going to ignore me and make me feel totally inadequate by eye-humping their tablet the entire time i'm talking to them at FF?
    /eyes aristo...
    okay, i'm good.
    Naugrin likes this.
  18. artofnoise Augur

Sad to hear of your departure, Piestro, but I can understand some of the reasons. Very noble and difficult.

Best wishes to you and yours. You will be missed.
  19. Kadolyn New Member

You were an awesome CM for the EQ community Pie, and you will be sorely missed. Thank you for all your hard dedication to the community and the players. Thank you for patient, and understanding, and for tolerating us when we were at our worst.

I wish you and your family the best of everything. And hope all goes well with your parents and family. I have personally taken care of my mom and grandmother til they passed, so believe me, I can empathize!!! I hope it goes well for you and yours. Take care and as the old EQ saying goes... safe journey! :)
  20. iniari-TR Augur

one of the best CM's we've had.

Hopefully we'll still get a chance to see you in-game as a player.