Update Bugs 07/16/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Cindari New Member

AE REZ

I've used it last night and I'm not impress with it at all. You can only use it in a Raid instance!!! We've summoned to guild lobby and casted it there over the corpses to find out it doesn't work. That's using the 56 fellow Rez the superior.

They other thing also is the AE range of it is too small. I mean when the event reset and all the corpses are auto summoned in a pile, even standing in the middle of them and having 1 corpses targeted wont even Rez all of them.

So decided to pull all the corpses to my feet but there's a limit on how many you can bring before it toggle in the pile, maybe 15 to 20 corpses. Casted the long cast time of 15secs to get half the pile Rez?

At one point we tried 4 Clerics over our raid reset corpses, casted the spell and still got corpses left with no Rez.

I figured the spell will Rez maybe a max of 15 toons per cast. Takes about 45 secs for the whole process to recast it again for the left overs. Ended up by just single Rez them like before.

Please have look at this for us Clerics. Thank you.
  2. Ishtass Augur

Were any of those corpses duplicates for the same person? If a person has 2 corpses, it will only rez one of them.
  3. Malacath Journeyman

i can confirm theres 12 collectibles and multiple mobs past the zonelines(top zoneline and bottom zoneline in that room) in that room via sight graft and companions relocation
    pretty sure all the spawn locations for the collection are in those two inaccessible tunnel/rooms atleast on bertox which makes the whole meta collection and whuzzle's worst nightmares collection impossible
  4. strongbus Augur

facing your fear quest in heart of fear the threshold. I got the emote with in 10 mobs. my wife and others in my guild have gone 200+ mobs. camped dropped and grab quest again and are not getting emote don't know if buggy or just a bad rng for emote today
  5. darkenkal Journeyman

Confirmed this on Test Server. I multibox 4 characters and i just confirmed that Eyes Wide Open is auto purchasing. It only does it when I used the evacuate wiz spell on my group. I did this twice and I can confirm it does it.

As soon as i got 10 AAs it did not auto purchase. But when i evacuated it auto purchased rank 3 EWO on my first guy. Then I decided to check again as soon as my second guy hit 10 AAs. Same thing, no auto purchase until i used evacuate, then it auto purchased rank 3 EWO on my second guy.
  6. Izcurly Augur

It wasn't until the fourth try I figured out I had to fade my pet before the kill to make sure I had top aggro. I was soloing, so there was nothing else to steal aggro in my case. The rest of the quest only took me one try each.
  7. RVDRVD New Member

Thanks f
    Thanks for the info. I will do this tonight
  8. RVDRVD New Member

Worked thanks
  9. Smallpox Augur

Level: 66
    Name Class Effect(s) Mana Skill Target Type
    spell icon Greater Reviviscence CLR/66 1: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    3700 Alteration PB AE
    (AE Range 60, Max # of allies Resurrected = 14)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level: 71
    spell icon Eminent Reviviscence CLR/71 1: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    5500 Alteration PB AE
    (AE Range 80, Max # of allies Resurrected = 28)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level: 76
    spell icon Superior Reviviscence CLR/76 1: Resurrect and restore 96% experience
    7200 Alteration PB AE
    (AE Range 100, Max # of allies Resurrected = 56)
  10. Reincarnated Lorekeeper

I noticed myself that my main bought some Eyes Wide Open slots, and only shows 8 extended target tabs, but my baby alts with zero aa show all 10, that's kind of odd.
  11. --Voodoo-- Augur

I can also confirm that this is still happening as of tonight on Test.

Logged in, had 0/5 in EWO. Banked 18 AA then zoned. Upon landing had 8 AA banked and 2/5 in EWO (first 2 ranks apparently 5 pts each).

Does not seem to be an issue on Live. Logged in my 52 bard and already had 2/5 EWO, zero AA spent.

However, my Live mage, who is over the silver AA limit, did not get any EWO. Still at 0/5.
  12. Creepin Lorekeeper

Zixial the Scaremonger in The Rebirth has been up on my server for three days now, he spawned behind a zoneline that is not accessible to players as shown in this screenshot
    [IMG]
    As you can see the zone has been up for three days now, its at the bottom of the track list, and is clearly behind the zoneline on the map. I also ran around looking through the walls to see if there was maybe another way back there but I see none. Please fix him as soon as possible for he is one of the big / wanted aug droppers with the content release.
    Kelefane likes this.
  13. darkenkal Journeyman

I'm on Test Server running around Bloodfields Hotzone with my group. I have 2 mercs, j1 healer and tank, both keep insta dying when I am running around in the zone where hills are involved. Pain in the rear, soon as i revive them they die instantly when i start moving around again in the hills or edge of zone. Think they are dropping through the ground and instant dying.
  14. Gragas Augur

Ruchu (shaman epic) seems to not stack/overwrite Glyph of the Cataclysm.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I always play with my log turned on, for some reason last night it wasn't working. This morning it is working fine again, no /log on command used its just working... but something wasn't working last night.

Which was a huge inconvenience as I was doing DKP logs last night!
  16. smash Augur

Still some Collection points unreachable.
  17. Aggememnon Elder

Please can this be fixed? This is currently the *only* outlet for my ever increasing AA bank!
  18. Reprisal Augur

Sent Elidroth a pm when it happened and he said he was going to fix it, but it may not happen until next full patch.
  19. JChan Developer

The test server is different. This thread is about potentially losing banked AAs on live servers. The concern there was seeing this issue on live. We had addressed the issue for the live update.

It sounds though like the points are no longer in the Total Assigned AAs and not deducting them from the banked AAs like it was on the test server.
  20. Evilash Journeyman

I don't know why I bother any more but.....

The Shadowknight AAs Improved Explosion of Hatred, and Improved Explosion of Spite (wich share timers with the prior versions Explosion of Hatred, and Explosion of Spite) STILL are not having their reuse timers reduced by the AA Hastend Explosion of Hatred.

Yes, I know the description of Hastend Explosion of Hatred states that it reduces the cast time, but like many of the AAs the wording is wrong. All hastend AAs reduce the reuse time not the cast time. Hastend Explosion of Hatred works on the prior versions of Explosion, those both have recast times of 45s with Hastend Explosion of Hatred maxed.