Update Bugs 07/16/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jul 16, 2013.

1. malfurionn Elder

didnt know exactly where to put this but lately have been crashing everytime i try to go from character select back to server select
  2. malibu66 Elder

This will probably make the 11k achievement unobtainable for Druid's. My count dropped below 11k, but I still have the achievement. Even with Eyes Wide Open, you still needed to cash the 25 AA do nothing glyph to get there.
  3. Hamshire Augur

Heart of Fear T4 raid released two Ancestral Memories III necks

Blackened Band of Oscura & Choker of Gasping Breaths

Which are both DPS necks while the tank neck didn't get a v3 click which i believe is either a bug or should be added. In a raid situation your DPS are usually always maxed overhaste via being grouped with bards while the tanks usually don't get bards ( as it should be ) which leaves our overhaste option souly relying on overhaste clicks alone and for this reason the tank neck should get and or have a v3 click and yes we could just take the dps one and lose a little stats which is my plan if it isn't added but there is no reason that it shouldn't be added unless im missing something.
  4. Tobynn Augur

Fixed!
  5. Lenothx New Member

Morell Ascendant task - live
    Once you do the inital hail (Speak to Twereus Ulithain 0/1)
    Morell-Thule spawns along with adds. (kos - non-aggro)
    His trigger phrases bug out, and he won't respond to any of them, and nothing is attackable.
  6. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

placeable tags on range... silvery trinket from 90 permafrost and a crushbone patchwork doll from 90 crushbone pls
  7. Tobynn Augur

This is the mature fearling swarm currently present in Rebirth (on Bristlebane):

[IMG]

As part of the partisan task Growing Fear -- kill hatchlings, loot a heart, feed that heart to a young fearling, which morphs into a mature fearling. Dunno wtf is going on here with this task, but having a hundred mature fearlings spawned in a swarm is lag city. Can't even run past this area without framerate crapping out in major fashion. Mobs are non-agro, so their regen is enormous and therefore cannot be killed. Make this go away.
  8. Khat_Nip Meow

Not an issue affecting gameplay at all, just an oddity:

When you click [Reclaim] for (only) Gold Tokens in the Currency tab of the Inventory window you get the baz message in your chat box:

There are x Buyers waiting to purchase your loot. Type /barter to search for them, or use /buyer to set up your own Buy Lines.