Update Bugs 07/16/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Tobynn Augur

Plane of Shadow: Breaking the Seal (progression mission #1)

The second step of this mission reads:
    Try to kill the corrupted akhevan scout before he reports back 0/1 (Plane of Shadow)

What occurred previously was this: the scout runs, non-combative. You have to kill him on the run before he reaches Xundraux Xakra. Doing so results in an achievement. Had you failed to kill the scout, when the scout reached Xundraux then Xundraux killed the scout. Literally killed it and made a lootable corpse. When Xundraux killed the scout, the task step updated and then the next step was revealed: Kill Xundraux.

Now, Xundraux beats the scout down to low life, at which point both go inactive, and the scout regens to full life. Now, there no longer is any try to kill the scout. In fact, you must kill the scout first or the mission bugs. As the scout is non-combative, it cannot be pulled away from Xundraux (they stand 10 inches apart). So, you end up offtanking Xundraux while you kill the scout. If Xundraux dies first, the mission is broken. Drop and start over.

What used to be an optional achievement step has become a mandatory mission requirement.
  2. Rashari Elder

Tailoring "Combat Spellbook" gives back a Planing Tool on successful combine.

Equipment Belt grants "short beer" and 3 pieces of "vegetables". Not sure if this is
    meant with "random piece of equipment"? :)
  3. Ishtass Augur

Elidroth has stated many times that they have no intentions of ever refunding spent AA for things like this in the future. You spent AA to use an ability for a time, and now it's open and free.
  4. KC13 Augur

I am now at level 2 of Eyes Wide Open on my 55 Mage. Had 140 AA's before patch, still had 140 when I logged in. I had no AA's banked, so no impact. Have not checked any of my higher level chars.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

Raid event 1. Mobs attacking campfires (and summoning them even)

a lesser shadow says 'You will not evade me FSP-General-NoEffect!'
  6. Lighteningrod Augur

I have a character which wasn't maxed on Eyes Wide Open. It had 7/10 before the patch and 7/10 after the patch.
  7. RVDRVD New Member

Mission Taking a New Step in Heart of Fear: The Threshold
    First step is Seek out the Aspect of Death and confront it:
    Done this 5 times now and it will not update. The Aspect will attack me but when killed no update. I tried zoning and relogging but still same result
  8. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

Task The Heart Of Fear
    Running druid aura removes the empowered buff required to engage and kill the powerful apparition.
    Might be intended, haven't tested any other auras.
  9. WhtRabbit Lorekeeper

Jchan I'm confused why you are saying this. The day you pushed this to test a GM was seen in General chat confirming this bug.
  10. Meteora Elder

Glyph doesnt stack with shaman epic now, for rogues or any other class. Please fix, as a suggestion. I suggest moving the 2h piercing mod to slot 12. It has the least amount of things that will conflict with burns on a raid or group setting

[6273] Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu
    Target: Caster Group
    AE Range: 100'
    Beneficial: Blockable
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 60s (10 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
    10: Increase Critical Hit Damage by 110% of Base Damage
    11: Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 65%
    12: Increase Current HP by 500 per tick
    Text: You are blessed with the gift of the Ruchu.

[21661] Glyph of the Cataclysm
    Target: Self
    Beneficial: Blockable
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 2m (20 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Critical 1H Blunt Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    2: Increase Critical 1H Slash Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    3: Increase Critical 2H Blunt Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    4: Increase Critical 2H Slash Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    5: Increase Critical Hand to Hand Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    6: Increase Critical 1H Pierce Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    7: Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 160% of Base Damage
    8: Increase Critical DoT Damage by 60% of Base Damage
    10: Increase Critical 2H Pierce Damage by 60% of Base Damage
  11. Tobynn Augur

Teleportation to Fellowship campfires remains disabled in the Plane of Shadow mission instances. Works fine in the static zone.
  12. Reprisal Augur

/lefreakingsigh
  13. Uxtalzon Augur

Heart of Fear: Rebirth - in the southwest area there's a room on the ground floor that's unreachable due to the zoneline stretching from up top down to the bottom floor, so players can't get into the room. There's six (SIX) collectibles hiding in that room, right now. Dadgummit!

As for the Eyes Wide Open, some (including myself) are claiming that unspent AAs were forcibly spent towards EWO. I was 4/5 before the update, now 5/5, but... 10 less AAs. KnowwhatImean, jellybean? Although I could be wrong and just can't remember my AA numbers. Teehee!
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Starting to think this is on purpose...
  15. Uxtalzon Augur

Heart of Fear: Rebirth - a horrifying visage (raven) keeps pathing into walls and crap in the SW quadrant, and when fighting mobs it'll warp and aggro out of no where. It's attacked me in the western section constantly, between frightfingers and near the zoneline where gestation crystals are. It's ridiculous.

Also, mobs aren't dropping any loot except the named in zone. The only drop I got in HoFb was a collectible, and nothing else after several dozen mobs.

And another thing, players are spawning gestation crystals everywhere and not killing them. So there's "newly formed ______" everywhere and they don't despawn.

AND ANOTHER THING! Why isn't bash stunning yellow cons? I'm investing AAs into a skill that won't work? Give me a freaking break.
  16. Silv Augur

Like someone mentioned above with the druid aura- Enchanter Mana Reverb. aura also knocks off "Empowerment" during the partisan task "The Heart of Fear". It landed in the short duration window and as soon as Mana Reverb Aura pulsed, it overrode "Empowerment". Twincast aura did not remove the buff and this was casting it after the buff was on.

I'm guessing any auras that pulse or have counters may knock it off for some reason; it may be due to the actual proc given the spell description for Empowerment. However, I don't see why this would be intended; move Empowerment to regular buffs or change the stacking so Empowerment will block Ench/Druid aura would be my thought.
  17. Lighteningrod Augur

Upon further inspection, these last three slots are tied to RoF? FTP up to VoA is a max of 7 slots? Is this correct?
  18. roth Augur

FTP is up to House of Thule, not VoA.
  19. Marton Augur

Encountered this as well. Not fun.
  20. Frogmancer Augur

This is a problem with mob agro. I found (as a necromancer, pet tanking because I'm lazy) I had to do first damage and be at the top of the agro list when the mob died, and not feign death during the battle.