Zolav's Recent Activity

1. Zolav replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

OHH my... LOL.

Mar 12, 2024
  2. Zolav liked Bobokin's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

You know you have a problem when you have to hide your Evercrack, and no one knows what it actually is anyway. A few years ago, I...

Mar 12, 2024
  3. Zolav replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Recommend! I will not even tell anyone I play, my wife says "oh my husband is a gamer" which IDK why no one seems to believe then they...

Mar 12, 2024
  4. Zolav replied to the thread Main Assist and Mark Target Rings.

eqinterface has a couple working ones. For the most part that site is outdated. I have this issue too (not that I even hardly play) but it...

Feb 29, 2024
  5. Zolav replied to the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

I mean they should! Monks with an AoE seems odd lol. BUT at this point in my life and the game I do not care anymore what even...

Feb 14, 2024
  6. Zolav liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

In its passive AA form, it does stack (this is also true for SPA 169, FWIW).

Feb 14, 2024
  7. Zolav replied to the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

My Fav is when one gets stuck under world and no one can hit it, even though you can see it clearly haha.

Jan 27, 2024
  8. Zolav liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Has there been a response regarding the DX11 issues?.

You'll enjoy it soon enough. Just think DX11, more capabilities. Do you have the new UI on or off? Very very very likely when DX11 is...

Jan 25, 2024
  9. Zolav replied to the thread Has there been a response regarding the DX11 issues?.

Don't we pay a monthly sub fee so WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE A WRENCH TO OUR SYSTEMS to get the game to just be half-arsed playable? I have...

Jan 25, 2024
  10. Zolav replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

Def does but that isn't the case /shrug

Jan 23, 2024
  11. Zolav replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

You are mistaken, I DO NOT envy those abilities. It isn't my style to envy. However they have inflated to a ridiculous level.. that...

Jan 23, 2024
  12. Zolav replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

Ya know... who cares about melee running away here and there and missing some damage. It is part of the game, if you don't like it then...

Jan 23, 2024
  13. Zolav replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

@Vumad... decap is 99 perc useless, it was nerfed into oblivion like a decade ago. You cannot lump it together with Assassinate and...

Jan 20, 2024
  14. Zolav liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Shared timers can be seen in about 1/2 a second, there are zero other skills on this timer. The bigger problem is SPA blocking and...

Jan 18, 2024
  15. Zolav replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

From what I can tell, from the zerker side, there is no shared timers. But it will over-ride Furious ramp, so just be careful when burning...

Jan 17, 2024
  16. Zolav liked Keenween's post in the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Thanks Zolav and Thunder for you Infoso_O FYAD, you answer was CRAP (sorry)

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Zolav replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Ya zerks only 10 perc at max. lol

Jan 17, 2024
  18. Zolav replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

For Zerks it was 10. Least the first week it was on test. 12 is better!

Jan 17, 2024
  19. Zolav replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

It is like a mini-furious rampage.. only diff is.. -It does NOT hit your main target with an extra round, only non targeted mobs in the...

Jan 17, 2024
  20. Zolav replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Well that is a good question, my guess is... well I have no logical guess, since no devs (as far as I know) actually play the game I...

Jan 12, 2024
  21. Zolav liked Fleebagg's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I love the zerker changes, however 15 minutes on mangling makes no sense. This would have made more sense at a 10 minute timer....

Jan 11, 2024
  22. Zolav replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Flee is spot on, while I also appreciate the melee buffs, the reduction AA that takes it to 15 min makes no sense. The point of this...

Jan 11, 2024
  23. Zolav replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Haha, Nniki spell/grammer checked you all :D

Jan 10, 2024
  24. Zolav liked kizant's post in the thread Need advice on class to play....

Groups just slow you down because people are annoying and useless.

Jan 3, 2024
  25. Zolav replied to the thread Berserker - Focus AA: Frenzied Axe of Rallos.

Term! what up buddy. I was just talking about this two days ago, this is a focus line that will be 100 perc trashed and discontinued I...

Dec 20, 2023
  26. Zolav replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

OMG this still trucking along? lol.

Dec 15, 2023
  27. Zolav replied to the thread (Bristlebane) Ring of Valor.

what classes? last updated june of 2023

Nov 29, 2023
  28. Zolav replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

I would like for them to DO ONE major overhaul at a time. They currently have too many irons in the fire and from where I sit a good...

Nov 6, 2023