Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Rogean Lorekeeper

I think the bigger issue is Battle Leap is SPA 185, while Innate Prowess is also SPA 185. Both being an innate passive means they won't stack with eachother, yea? (The highest takes effect, which would be Innate Prowess). Unless AA Passives are specifically coded to ignore stacking issues, but I've never tested it.
  2. Kaliko Augur

This is till entirely too low for bards imo which are the most neglected and ignored Hybrid class in the game..... They don't even get the Convalesce disci line like every single Melee/Hybrid for endurance regen on death and rallying call has been garbage ever since they changed it to no longer stay on in combat.
    Ileasa likes this.
  3. Meeko Developer(Code)

Yes, only servers with the Legacy ruleset.
  4. Rylak Elder

Ankexfen last night. Like you said, shower is typically ~80% of shaman's overall healing, but it looks like your parse isn't capturing a lot. Overhealing is much higher than you state for that spell.

Shaman #1 104M healing , 2.2Bil Overheal
    Shaman #2 84M heal, 1.5Bil overheal
    Shaman #3 83M heal; 2.2Bil Overheal
    fransisco likes this.
  5. Pikollo Augur

I just wanna know if the persona legacy thing effects all of us, which means we can be happy, or just Oakwynd. And we continue to be sad.

Thanks Meeko. Ya post right when I did.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Will the DX11 fixes fix the switching to desktop issue?
    Sunawar likes this.
  7. alanus Augur

Why nerf Preservation of Marr focus? You'd only use up all of the charges if you were swarming. This just means we gotta cast it more often, which makes the rejuvenating steel focus completely pointless because we already are low on spell gem slots and won't mem it.
    Maedhros, Koldanar and Lubianx like this.
  8. Windance Augur

I can double check my filters. Its likely I have the 0 heals turned off.

Are you saying because they have so much over heal, the twin cast nurf is not going to be as bad as I fear?

That AE dot during the Return of the Kanghammer / Engineer is no joke. Dropping ~50% from each shaman splash during that phase seems pretty significant.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

- - Fixed Windows 10/11 display flickering caused by FLIP mode.

Whats this? I was having infrequent monitor blackouts for something like 0.1 seconds last night at raids. Not even long enough to interfere with gameplay, but annoying and a little scary. Was that this or something else?
  10. Crathsor New Member

Its going to be the Warner Bros and Sister (Animaniacs) for the Warriors/Berserkers

Boingy...Boingy...Boingy
    fransisco likes this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

I am assuming (laugh if you like) that AA's will be refunded for the ranks of Extended Preservation of Marr that will go----POOF!
  12. Salben Journeyman

Are going to be able to hide others hits or do I still have to filter it to a window so it eats up my logs?
    Toukan likes this.
  13. Rylak Elder

Exactly. This just means that you need a minimum number of shaman casting it, now. And since shower is a shaman's best heal spell by far (even with the change), any raid with 3+ shaman will notice no impact.

This change probably would have a much bigger impact on the group game for groups only using a SHM, but the game has basically removed significant DoT/AE damage at the group level since TBL/ToV, so they probably don't notice it too much either.
  14. Sancus Augur

In its passive AA form, it does stack (this is also true for SPA 169, FWIW).
    Zolav, Moege, fransisco and 1 other person like this.
  15. Zeelot Elder

This change doesn't make much sense either. If anything these spells should last longer because it is just annoying to recast them constantly, and I don't see any valid balance reasons for making the duration shorter. It's just hurting quality of life.
    Straahdx, Ileasa, Maedhros and 3 others like this.
  16. Captain Video Augur

What we really need is a new raid with a bouncy castle in it.
  17. Szilent Augur

this is a thing Live players would like to inherit from TLPs :)
    Kaenneth and fransisco like this.
  18. Captain Video Augur

I think it is odds-on that one of the new servers in May will have some form of the Legacy ruleset attached.
  19. Stinkur New Member

No mentions of the universal chat bug crashes plaguing the game? Really?
  20. Hobs Elder

We'll see how the raid parses go. I'm leaning towards this being a pretty big nerf.
    Carblis likes this.