Winnowyl's Recent Activity

1. Winnowyl liked Tevik's post in the thread Test Update 05/07/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you're going to lower the proc rate, you need to remove the max hits limiter on this. It doesn't matter how hard it hits if it can...

May 8, 2024 at 5:55 AM
  2. Winnowyl replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

After roughly 150 missions, I saw my third neck drop, and looted it. I still need 1 more type 7 drops. >.<

May 1, 2024
  3. Winnowyl liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes - April 17, 2024.

The following note didn't make it into the original patch notes, but is currently live: *** Quests and Events *** - Set the...

Apr 20, 2024
  4. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

WTF? How can we get this?!???? Everyone I know plays EQ in Windows 10/11 and no one has ever mentioned they have this. Sorry, but the...

Apr 10, 2024
  5. Winnowyl liked Knifen's post in the thread Tier Three Raid Loot Changes.

And T3 raids are all thats missing to evolve neck now, would hate to be one of the folks that get pooched if it happens. Yes I know can...

Feb 25, 2024
  6. Winnowyl liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Frankly I think Sancus should be directly consulted on any conceptual change to pets every single time and given a commission. The amount...

Feb 21, 2024
  7. Winnowyl liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 21, 2024
  8. Winnowyl replied to the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

They likely keep it in the buff window because zoning clears the song window. =x I'm fairly sure that's why so many raid debuffs/buffs go...

Feb 18, 2024
  9. Winnowyl replied to the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

Our raid leader is color blind. We put the banner in one corner by the stairs, then he calls colors (I'm guessing he marked them on his...

Feb 18, 2024
  10. Winnowyl replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

This makes it so we can read stuff, but it doesn't reduce the lag at all. The info is still coming thru, and that makes us lag. We need...

Feb 4, 2024
  11. Winnowyl liked blood & gufts's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

We really need to be able to Turn off the spam, it increases the lag massive since it came in And all filters really should have that...

Feb 4, 2024
  12. Winnowyl replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

I will absolutely say lag. Before this patch, I had all the spam for the raid filtered to the spam tab, npnp. This patch happened, I...

Feb 4, 2024
  13. Winnowyl liked Fenthen's post in the thread Assaulter's Belt vs Guardian's Girdle.

The names appear to be swapped on these two items. Assaulter's Belt STA: 90 + 42 STR: 86 + 41 WIS: 74 + 38 INT: 103 + 37 DEX: 82 + 39...

Feb 4, 2024
  14. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Ok, let's revise this then. Create a big easy to see button/setting to change most chat filters to Mine Only. Players can use this if...

Jan 25, 2024
  15. Winnowyl liked Windance's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Should have a super set button for: "show all" and "show mine" Click the "show all" button and it sets all the chat filters to show....

Jan 25, 2024
  16. Winnowyl liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Put in a pop on first load that says all filters are set to self only and if the player wants to see other crap, they need to adjust the...

Jan 25, 2024
  17. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Also hide 0 heals by default also please.

Jan 25, 2024
  18. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Unless you are parsing, you do not want to see 53 other raider's damage over time spells spamming your chat window. The same is true of...

Jan 25, 2024
  19. Winnowyl liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Honestly better than necklaces rotting while some people will still be trying to get necklaces 2 months from now, condemned to level...

Jan 25, 2024
  20. Winnowyl liked strongbus's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

just make it a passive aa that can be toggle on and off no buff slot needed.

Jan 18, 2024
  21. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The easy fix would be to remove Faerune from helms and add it as an AA that is toggleable at teh same expansion/level faerune on helms...

Jan 18, 2024
  22. Winnowyl replied to the thread Begging at 125.

I tried that. I was able to get pick pocket up, but my beg didn't move even after hours of trying. By contrast, it was maxed in just...

Jan 18, 2024
  23. Winnowyl replied to the thread Filter for "Bob's familiar sprays poison in Target's face."?.

Given the chat color and window of mine it shows up in, I'm fairly sure it's actually filtered under 'say'.

Jan 12, 2024
  24. Winnowyl liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you're switching between EQ Live and Test, then the Live client may be changing your display gamma based on your eqclient.ini settings....

Jan 11, 2024
  25. Winnowyl liked Tolzol's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Did open raids Tuesday night and several people had loot lockouts from those events from farming augs and both chests did indeed pop and...

Jan 11, 2024
  26. Winnowyl replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth - LS edition.

We have another poison that does a lower (iirc) slow with a debuff. We just want the regular, straight slow poison to be put in each...

Jan 11, 2024
  27. Winnowyl liked Captain Video's post in the thread Usable gear and personas.

I believe this is fixed in the patch now on Test, which will go live next week.

Jan 10, 2024
  28. Winnowyl replied to the thread Usable gear and personas.

I read that (after I had posted this, of course) and I certainly hope that's what the fix is.

Jan 10, 2024
  29. Winnowyl replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think I need to log in on Test after a fresh reboot. EQ has affected the gamma of my monitor for years. It's got to the point that when I...

Jan 10, 2024
  30. Winnowyl replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I just logged in on test, and frankly, I can barely see my UI, much less anything else. I want my gamma back. =(

Jan 10, 2024
  31. Winnowyl liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I reported that the enemies do not summon UNTIL 2%, I did not expect you to make them all summon considering literally nothing...

Jan 10, 2024
  32. Winnowyl liked Smokezz's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You couldn't even create them. They were in a lore group already. Now they're going to be lore EQUIPPED instead, so you can create it......

Jan 10, 2024
  33. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Usable gear and personas

With the introduction of personas, it seems that all gear is 'green', because it can be used by a persona class. That color coding was...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 10, 2024
  34. Winnowyl liked Lianeb's post in the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

Push all the buttons now

Jan 10, 2024
  35. Winnowyl liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

Face roll the key board? I had to get creative with keyboard

Jan 10, 2024
  36. Winnowyl liked Cadira's post in the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

"Give it the kitchen sink"?

Jan 10, 2024
  37. Winnowyl replied to the thread Begging at 125.

This one is working! Thank you!!

Jan 8, 2024
  38. Winnowyl replied to the thread Begging at 125.

I tried this last night - pick pockets capped out easy enough. Not a single begging skillup. =(

Jan 7, 2024
  39. Winnowyl replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

2 in 52. I didn't feel well one night, so skipped that mission cycle - my group got one to drop. Fortunately, we have a pretty set mission...

Jan 6, 2024
  40. Winnowyl liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

It's proving that requiring the RNG be the entry point for an evolving item is just awful design, no matter what the drop rate is.

Jan 6, 2024
  41. Winnowyl replied to the thread Linked Characters.

In old school Plane of Fire, CotH is disabled a little ways past the wall we all floated over. You could get your mage over, and they...

Jan 3, 2024
  42. Winnowyl replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I'm about to start mission 50. I have seen 1 neck drop. I am not wearing it. Sadface. =( ETA: Mission 50 down. No neck.

Jan 1, 2024
  43. Winnowyl liked Nennius's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Given that the favorite bread of many devs is PITA, it does make sense.

Jan 1, 2024
  44. Winnowyl liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

You are incorrectly assuming you are stacking hdex for acc/ce. You are stacking hdex for crit chance. Acc/CE is just icing. If you are...

Dec 31, 2023
  45. Winnowyl liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

I agree. We're about to the point of bringing in non-max level alts to loot just so they don't rot.

Dec 30, 2023
  46. Winnowyl replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

To me, it feels like the type 7 and type 18 drops were reversed.

Dec 29, 2023
  47. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Rogue Hide

This has happened multiple times over the last few days. It probably predated that, and I just didn't notice. Sometimes when hitting hide,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 28, 2023
  48. Winnowyl liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread NOS COLLECTIONS!!.

Great list and thank you for posting it but... that font is awful :p

Dec 24, 2023
  49. Winnowyl liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

My Character has COMPLETED type 5s with vendor bought currency and I have only seen 1 neck drop. My luck is Trash my friend

Dec 24, 2023
  50. Winnowyl liked Lubianx's post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

I know it's a bit tongue in cheek, but please no more Don't Trip Achievement in Trial of Wending Ways fiasco

Dec 24, 2023
  51. Winnowyl liked Dre.'s post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

Most (the VAST majority.. 90% or more) people who play Warriors should have chosen a Knight instead.

Dec 24, 2023
  52. Winnowyl replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth - LS edition.

Exactly. It's not unprecedented. It's not groundbreaking. It's not new.

Dec 24, 2023
  53. Winnowyl liked Silvena's post in the thread Myrmidon's Sloth - LS edition.

As was also done in ToV... to use upgraded mats for the same effect as RoS. It's just continuing what was started back then.

Dec 24, 2023
  54. Winnowyl replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth - LS edition.

More so, since we've acknowledged that there's not expecting there to be an increase in the slow. They don't want to increase it. So in...

Dec 24, 2023
  55. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Myrmidon's Sloth - LS edition

I understand that y'all don't want to increase the percentage on this. That's fine. But PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, put in the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 24, 2023
  56. Winnowyl replied to the thread Fixed Internally Myrmidon's Sloth LS version.

I'll be posting this in the Veteran's Lounge, but since my roommate and I have collected over 8000 of the current item while foraging the...

Dec 24, 2023
  57. Winnowyl liked Silvena's post in the thread Fixed Internally Myrmidon's Sloth LS version.

They put the sub-combine for it in. It would be nice to have the final combine.

Dec 23, 2023
  58. Winnowyl liked Covennx's post in the thread SOS failure.

Nothing in LS sees through SOS, so it's most likely 1 of 2 things: You are not actualy SOSing. Hitting Sneak then Hide fails to SOS you...

Dec 23, 2023
  59. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Myrmidon's Sloth LS version

I understand that y'all don't want to increase the percentage on this. That's fine. But PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, put in the...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 23, 2023