Winnowyl's Recent Activity

1. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

I sent a PM to Ngreth about this - hopefully we'll get some word one way or another... eventually. Even if it has to wait til after...

Sep 28, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  2. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

You can do gems 5 at a time. Just like the clay. I'm looking to get a greater mass - which does 20.

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:18 AM
  3. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

[Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 24, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  4. Winnowyl replied to the thread You are loosin business..

I stand corrected! Thank you - I wasn't aware that it was different when it wasn't a recurring. =)

Sep 24, 2020 at 8:13 PM
  5. Winnowyl liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread You are loosin business..

This is not correct, if you are at the end of a sub (or on krono) it will just say you need to renew in order to claim but not give...

Sep 24, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  6. Winnowyl replied to the thread You are loosin business..

If I'm not mistaken, the free 500 SC in the marketplace should tell you when you're up. Like, it'll say you can make your next claim on...

Sep 24, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  7. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Fair enough - I might try to talk Viciado into trying it out with me sometime. Thanks!

Sep 17, 2020
  8. Winnowyl liked Raytheon's post in the thread Ranger group buff Copsestalker's Enrichment not MGB-able..

All three ranks of the level 105 ranger spell Copsestalker's Enrichment from The Broken Mirror expansion are group buffs and neither Mass...

Sep 17, 2020
  9. Winnowyl liked Raytheon's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Moving this here from Bugs. It makes no sense for only one of a Ranger's long-lasting group buffs to not be MGB-able. Change it to v2...

Sep 17, 2020
  10. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

If it's not summoning, I'd just use the bard. Have the druid root and dot, while Bell dots. Winn makes a horribad pet. Too much 'can't...

Sep 17, 2020
  11. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

That's what I mean. With Winn, Bell, Vic, and all 3 mercs, I might be able to pull it off. With just Winn, Bell, and Vic? Totally not...

Sep 17, 2020
  12. Winnowyl liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Sadly mercs aren't allowed.

Sep 17, 2020
  13. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

My group consists of my rogue, my bard box, and, if i can talk him into it, my roommate's druid. We uh... we won't be farming raid trash...

Sep 17, 2020
  14. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

I eat ramps. I tank. I get heals. Of course I have them. Other than a couple of the drops that I would rather have had from TBL raids, I...

Sep 16, 2020
  15. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Well, I mean, Acolyte is one set, and Devotee is another. And you CAN equip them both... but you're wasting an aug slot, because you...

Sep 16, 2020
  16. Winnowyl liked Ted the Mechanic's post in the thread Overseer Combination Unwinnable(?) [Feedback?].

There do appear to be several missions that might be miskeyed on certain agents. There are a couple of missions that appear to be keyed...

Sep 16, 2020
  17. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

My gear actually has all 4 of the procs, plus a dorsal and a ventral, and a soothing. I hope we get new slots this coming expansion,...

Sep 16, 2020
  18. Winnowyl liked Szilent's post in the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

four. 18 & 19 TBM magics, 18 & 19 ToV colds that's Lore Groups, not focuses. You can't even own Ventral & Dorsal from the same...

Sep 16, 2020
  19. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/type-18-vs-type-19-stacking.259296/ That's the relevant part. Type 18 and 19...

Sep 16, 2020
  20. Winnowyl liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is an amazingly helpful patch for overseer and really takes the OMG level of effort to match up the agents. HUGE thank you.

Sep 15, 2020
  21. Winnowyl liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I might be misunderstanding this based on some of the other posts here. If there is an agent you can assign to a quest that gives 0%...

Sep 15, 2020
  22. Winnowyl liked Dythan's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

More of a fact then an opinion at this point.

Sep 15, 2020
  23. Winnowyl liked Szilent's post in the thread Why doesn't poison stack?.

They were invented before EQ had the tech to use up items in multiple ways. Because it was an item with a charge, it couldn't stack.

Sep 14, 2020
  24. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Why doesn't poison stack?.

The extra combine is for the convenience of having them stack. They are consumables. It is just part of the old school poisons.

Sep 14, 2020
  25. Winnowyl liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications.

I like the notification. With advanced loot, it would suck to have a filter on that loots an aug you already have that you cannot use. It...

Sep 11, 2020
  26. Winnowyl replied to the thread Why doesn't poison stack?.

Depends on what you're making. If you're making the new stuff that we actually use, it stack - albeit only to 20. If you're making the...

Sep 10, 2020
  27. Winnowyl replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

I didn't get a bonus for like, 3 kills. Then started getting a bonus on the kills again. I don't even know.

Sep 8, 2020
  28. Winnowyl liked Aack - VZ's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Yeah.. gotta say, ending the double exp 23 hours early sucks. I scheduled my week around having most of Tuesday available for gaming....

Sep 8, 2020
  29. Winnowyl liked Geko's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

You guys just cut the double exp 23 hours early. "Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT...

Sep 8, 2020
  30. Winnowyl liked Bigstomp's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I feel like the people who want to play alts are already playing them and getting the benefits. Enhancing your main by playing an alt I...

Sep 8, 2020
  31. Winnowyl liked Duder's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

You've described abilities similar to many veteran rewards.

Sep 8, 2020
  32. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

They haven't been added yet, this is a side project that's being worked on when time permits. With everything that's been happening...

Sep 8, 2020
  33. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Keyrings & Hotkeys.

Yeah, that's definitely odd. I have a good bit of illusions/mounts hotkeyed and I've never seen any of them disappear.

Sep 6, 2020
  34. Winnowyl liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Keyrings & Hotkeys.

Have you tried making the hotkey after adding them to keyring? I've never seen this before, but I add the items to my keyring before making...

Sep 6, 2020
  35. Winnowyl liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Narandi roars and twirls his axe.

I'm dropping Absor a bug on this, *BUT*, since this is a cosmetic and not a functional bug, I'm assigning it to the January 2021 sprint....

Sep 2, 2020
  36. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread [suggestion] Overseer Retired Agents.

Adding an AA option to all rewards would be my prefered option. This has been requested a lot, pretty sure Ngreth posted somewhere it was...

Aug 31, 2020
  37. Winnowyl liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread "Is Housing Dead?" a video commentary.

Would it be of use if I started a small furniture gallery on www.eqtraders.com to show images of the furniture, and what information we...

Aug 30, 2020
  38. Winnowyl liked Drakah's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

With the new expansion in the works, think we can have this implemented for that? Really would like to auto-sort bags.

Aug 30, 2020
  39. Winnowyl liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

If I did this, how would go about showing up to raids equipped with a trophy to which I receive fun tells from guild mates about how...

Aug 30, 2020
  40. Winnowyl liked Volgare's post in the thread Povar is down, wheeeeeee!.

How did i know you had something to do with this tev?

Aug 25, 2020
  41. Winnowyl liked Neski's post in the thread Povar is down, wheeeeeee!.

I still want dkp

Aug 25, 2020
  42. Winnowyl liked Tevik's post in the thread Povar is down, wheeeeeee!.

Hi guys. This is fun.

Aug 25, 2020
  43. Winnowyl liked Moege's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Agreed. Substantially more effective is hearing the raid leader saying in a disappointed voice tinged with fatigue "I cannot believe you...

Aug 23, 2020
  44. Winnowyl liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Slow Debuffs setting combat skills to 20+ min cooldowns.

Issue: Currently when players are hit with a significant slow debuff (90%+) combat skills, having their cooldown based on your current...

Aug 20, 2020
  45. Winnowyl liked svann's post in the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

I thought thats how it worked.

Aug 20, 2020
  46. Winnowyl replied to the thread Ideal offhand for a rogue.

I always roll with double piercers. In part because of the Pinpoint thing. But also because next expansion, I'm going to upgrade my main...

Aug 19, 2020
  47. Winnowyl replied to the thread Lie in Wait - Broken?.

The AA for Intimidate is passive - the ability is not. I have no idea about Lie in Wait.

Aug 19, 2020
  48. Winnowyl replied to the thread Pet Death Spam.

However, this will also prevent you from seeing the mob deaths. *shrug* Can't win for losing.

Aug 17, 2020
  49. Winnowyl liked Nniki's post in the thread Pet Death Spam.

Melee -> NPC death

Aug 17, 2020
  50. Winnowyl replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

Think so too. I remember reading him say it, but I can't remember which thread. So now I'm going down the rabbit hole looking for it. Wish...

Aug 15, 2020
  51. Winnowyl replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

I think Ngreth was the only one, but I also think Ngreth was the only one that responded to it at all of the devs. He usually is.

Aug 15, 2020
  52. Winnowyl replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

There's all sorts of ways to do it if you didn't grind to 115 first. I got it for my bard at 115 (she was created 01.01.20) because I...

Aug 15, 2020
  53. Winnowyl replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

And they won't drop fragments if they're green or grey, which cut out a LOT of places you could get the fragments to drop. So now it's...

Aug 15, 2020
  54. Winnowyl liked svann's post in the thread Compass change for next expansion.

IIUC, that search bar is just to search for matching map labels. If the mob isnt on your map already it wont find it.

Aug 15, 2020
  55. Winnowyl liked Sobmre's post in the thread Not A Bug Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester.

illusions are not clutter......the clutter is 100000000 weapon ornaments that no one wants

Aug 14, 2020
  56. Winnowyl liked Tucoh's post in the thread What's this?.

xenomorph illusion when?

Aug 14, 2020
  57. Winnowyl liked Skuz's post in the thread What's this?.

Alien the MMO, game over man!

Aug 14, 2020
  58. Winnowyl liked Miss_Jackie's post in the thread Compass change for next expansion.

Are you mixing up EQ with EQ2? Because my map doesn't have a search function.

Aug 14, 2020
  59. Winnowyl replied to the thread Compass change for next expansion.

Perhaps I'm reading the intent wrong, but OP wasn't talking about what zone they're in currently, but what loc they're at currently. Tho...

Aug 12, 2020
  60. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Subscription info in Inventory Window.

It was just recently removed. It didn't always display the correct number of days remaining so they removed it to avoid any confusion. I...

Aug 12, 2020
  61. Winnowyl liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

If only the lead designer responsible for the change explained what they're doing and why in the news and announcements forum that they...

Aug 12, 2020
  62. Winnowyl liked Monkman's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

This thread is going to be epic...

Aug 12, 2020
  63. Winnowyl liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am genuinely impressed by your commitment to this extremely loose comparison between a 14 year old focus for a single caster class...

Aug 12, 2020
  64. Winnowyl liked Repthor's post in the thread Confirmed Vet AAs used without being clicked.

The botton beeing "pressed" happens to me all the time. However the skill is never on cooldown for me. I push the botton and it cast like...

Aug 5, 2020
  65. Winnowyl liked Conq's post in the thread Confirmed Vet AAs used without being clicked.

I can only confirm that this has been happening for years, across multiple accounts. Conq

Aug 5, 2020
  66. Winnowyl liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Expendable features.

Purity and Powersources. Just add the stats to visibles and cast this archaic feature aside.

Aug 3, 2020
  67. Winnowyl liked Angahran's post in the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

They have said they are not going to increase the amount of characters in a fellowship. By making them account based instead of...

Jul 31, 2020
  68. Winnowyl liked Angahran's post in the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

How about keeping the number the same but making it account based rather than character based ?

Jul 31, 2020
  69. Winnowyl liked Nadisia's post in the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

It would make sense, and solve the size limitation in most cases.

Jul 31, 2020
  70. Winnowyl liked Tevik's post in the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

If they don't want to allow alts to soak up the experience sharing, fine, whatever, but I feel so empty without my fellowship chat when I...

Jul 31, 2020
  71. Winnowyl liked Szilent's post in the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

I would like fellowship membership to be based on account, not based on the character.

Jul 31, 2020
  72. Winnowyl liked Nniki's post in the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

Sounds like you're clicking the text link that previews the reward instead of the button to claim the reward, but just in case, maybe...

Jul 29, 2020
  73. Winnowyl liked Crystilla's post in the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

If you don't know this, here's a tip. I am now done with all collectibles I can obtain through Overseer so had some experience with this....

Jul 29, 2020
  74. Winnowyl liked Jumbur's post in the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

Personally, I think they should remove the "trophy-flag" from the tradeskill trophies, and make them into "clickie-AAs"-items instead(like...

Jul 29, 2020
  75. Winnowyl liked Froglok's post in the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

So there are basically 2 sets of trophies I use regularly, in relation to Personal Trophy Tribute. One set is for the actual stat boosts...

Jul 29, 2020
  76. Winnowyl liked Celephane's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I recently mentioned this word in another thread and people said they had never seen someone use it. Here you go, the word is "voila",...

Jul 29, 2020
  77. Winnowyl replied to the thread Loyalty Tokens?.

THAT sums up what I was asking. When the tokens would actually start to appear. Okay, so in a month (August 4th, roughly) she'll start...

Jul 28, 2020
  78. Winnowyl replied to the thread Loyalty Tokens?.

I love y'all, and thanks for trying to help. But that doesn't exactly answer the question. Brand new account. Created on July 4th. That's...

Jul 28, 2020
  79. Winnowyl replied to the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

I'm doing OS on 3 accounts. One is just starting this month, so she doesn't really count, I guess. My Bard account has ALL the agents. I'm...

Jul 26, 2020
  80. Winnowyl liked Flatchy's post in the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

Tell me about it, I finally got Ambassador Dvinn and thought I was done on the Elites then seen I was missing Mayong Mistmore! Here...

Jul 26, 2020
  81. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

Yeah, I hate that as well. I've had as many as 4 of the same agent at one time, enough to convert just off that one agent alone but I...

Jul 26, 2020
  82. Winnowyl liked Tatanka's post in the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

My pet peeve is that I've had several time now where I've had three dupe rare agents, so, time to convert to elite, right? Wrong, because...

Jul 26, 2020
  83. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

Only being able to use 1 at a time of the higher agents is intended, only common agents and the non-iconic uncommon agents can be used more...

Jul 26, 2020
  84. Winnowyl liked Nennius's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

And this has been another heart stirring episode of... /drum roll please "AS THE CUBICLE TURNS" Tune tomorrow when Ngreth discovers...

Jul 26, 2020
  85. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Loyalty Tokens?

I have 3 gold accounts. Two of them are getting tokens just fine. The third I opened on July 4, 2020. Does it have to be open for a certain...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 26, 2020
  86. Winnowyl replied to the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I do overseer on 3 accounts. My bard's account has every available agent. I picked these up the last two days. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 25, 2020
  87. Winnowyl liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I've seen this with elite recovery quests as well, but I am looking right now at Tabula Rasa - Level 4 Elite Crafting quest. The top job...

Jul 25, 2020
  88. Winnowyl liked Ownlei's post in the thread Extended Target Window Slot Key Bindings Missing.

Was asked to post this to bug report section from >>HERE<<. Let me know if there is more info I should provide. The good-ish info: I...

Jul 25, 2020
  89. Winnowyl replied to the thread Povar Crashed.

My rogue crashed. Tried to log her back in, it said I was back in the guild hall, but immediately crashed again. Logged my bard out to...

Jul 15, 2020
  90. Winnowyl liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

This is an appropriate use of CIHYS?

Jul 14, 2020
  91. Winnowyl replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

We raid Sun - Tues, so I have mine set to auto-archive on Wednesday. I uh... I don't shut down GINA unless I'm doing a full restart...

Jul 7, 2020
  92. Winnowyl liked svann's post in the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

If you use gina you can set it to move your log file to backup daily. Settings, log maintenance, check auto archive, set schedule to...

Jul 7, 2020
  93. Winnowyl liked GamerGramps's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd like to see a way for a Group Leader to remove his entire group from a Raid instead of each character leaving the raid and then having...

Jul 6, 2020
  94. Winnowyl liked Zamiam's post in the thread Question on Persistent Illusion AA.

negative ghost rider .. you do not need the illusion key ring for the AA persistent illusion to work .. the key ring for familiars ,...

Jul 6, 2020
  95. Winnowyl replied to the thread Question on Persistent Illusion AA.

Rogues don't lose it either.

Jul 6, 2020
  96. Winnowyl replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

I actually use the Main Chat window as my spam window. I pull out the info I want to see and put it in other windows (raid, guild, group,...

Jul 6, 2020
  97. Winnowyl replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd really like to be able to change the look of my merc by clicking a button, rather than hiring and firing until I get the look I want. I...

Jul 6, 2020
  98. Winnowyl liked Leasa Bloodrose's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Give the tradeskill trophies their own tab in the trophies screen so you don't have to swap them all around every time you want to go...

Jul 6, 2020
  99. Winnowyl liked Jumbur's post in the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

Alternatively, they could change the clicky effect on the individual trophies: Instead of a tiny TS-bag, you get the specific...

Jul 2, 2020
  100. Winnowyl liked Nennius's post in the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

Could we vote on the zone? I vote for a water zone.

Jul 2, 2020
  101. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread [Feature]Any buff that has an illusion part, make that blockeable..

Jann's buff is a permanent buff, do you really recast it very often? You can add it to the illusion keyring and any illusion will trigger...

Jul 2, 2020
  102. Winnowyl liked Sheex's post in the thread Luck Stat.

What happened to you, ForumQuest Champion Sancus? You used to be cool. :(

Jun 30, 2020
  103. Winnowyl liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Luck Stat.

Heh. And how many times do I make mistakes here! No issue from me!

Jun 30, 2020
  104. Winnowyl liked kizant's post in the thread Luck Stat.

I know I did a lot of testing in January because that's when I updated my web app and I purchased group items for luck on FV to do some...

Jun 30, 2020
  105. Winnowyl liked Sancus's post in the thread Luck Stat.

Thank you for posting the internal data. I take posting accurate information seriously, and would not have posted that if I didn't...

Jun 30, 2020
  106. Winnowyl liked Szilent's post in the thread Luck Stat.

And fishing and foraging and gold loots!

Jun 30, 2020
  107. Winnowyl liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Farewell Again For Now.

Given how minor this issue is, and given that you consciously decided not to follow the provided directions to fix it, I am absolutely...

Jun 30, 2020
  108. Winnowyl liked Nadisia's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

I wouldn't like Abysmal Sea, at least for crafting. Small rooms, doors, stairs, corridors, intricate layout. Oh, and on top of that ......

Jun 30, 2020
  109. Winnowyl liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

Updated into a pile of rubble and dust. On fire.

Jun 30, 2020
  110. Winnowyl liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

I think maybe you're thining of Shadowrest, the graveyard zone? That zone has a traveler achievement with it, so I don't think it's...

Jun 30, 2020
  111. Winnowyl liked Hekaton's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

off the wall suggestion but there already is a perfect size zone off of POK. just convert shadowhaven into tradehaven. i mean it is...

Jun 30, 2020
  112. Winnowyl liked Nadisia's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

Pretty cool layout actually. I'd prefer something more «creepy», in line with my shadow knight / necromancer way of EQlife :p , but for a...

Jun 30, 2020
  113. Winnowyl liked Midasa's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

What if they gave the ability to purchase the TS vendors in POK to put into guild halls? Most guild halls have TS areas set up. Or put...

Jun 30, 2020
  114. Winnowyl replied to the thread ToV rogue poison.

I make the new ones for raiding - from the green drops. Still just Bite, but hey. I've got the drops, may as well. For grouping, I still...

Jun 29, 2020
  115. Winnowyl liked Bahdah's post in the thread ToV rogue poison.

At the moment you're better off with pants for raid/grp imo.

Jun 29, 2020
  116. Winnowyl replied to the thread Rogue AA.

Was Etherium, Bladeshield, and Pins that pretty much tied us to double piercers. Then we found out Bladeshield was actually coded to work...

Jun 29, 2020
  117. Winnowyl replied to the thread Cross server friends.

Ah, if only that worked! It's not letting me add them back at all =\ My cross server friends are ones I either know IRL, or ones that i've...

Jun 27, 2020
  118. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Cross server friends

Maybe y'all can help out. I am able to see and use chat channels just fine on my server. I cannot join a channel on another server. It...

Forum: Player Support

Jun 23, 2020
  119. Winnowyl replied to the thread Cross server friends.

Am I really the only person this is happening to?

Jun 23, 2020
  120. Winnowyl liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

Don't judge me! #HoardingShaming

Jun 22, 2020
  121. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Cross server friends

I have several people on my friends list from several different servers. Suddenly, they are no longer showing up in my friends window. Not...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 22, 2020
  122. Winnowyl replied to the thread Stats Page not reporting Backstab Mod.

If you're talking about the mods on the weapons, 1) only the highest one applies, and 2) it applies to your skill in your skills window,...

Jun 22, 2020
  123. Winnowyl liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

Been going on for a while for me. Today was a great example: Logged on my enchanter mule, was camped in Guild Hall. Hall loaded fine,...

Jun 21, 2020
  124. Winnowyl liked coloeb's post in the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

You do know it takes about 20 seconds for the guildhall instance to load if it is not already established.

Jun 21, 2020
  125. Winnowyl replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

I feel the same way, actually, and usually end up putting my group on XTW when I'm on my druid. I've been pondering a way to make a...

Jun 21, 2020
  126. Winnowyl liked Tatanka's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

Yep, I use AYA as well, and really like it. My only complaint is the group window. The horizontal layout is fine, unless you're...

Jun 21, 2020
  127. Winnowyl replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

I also use AYA (the whole UI, not just the bank) but I have some seriously custom windows that I adjusted. I REALLY love the bank tho;...

Jun 18, 2020
  128. Winnowyl liked Tatanka's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

For your 1st sentence, I'd say for anyone, not just guilds. Using houses is the way to go. Also, to Deux: You really should...

Jun 18, 2020
  129. Winnowyl liked Tatanka's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

One doesn't HAVE to do any of that. Not everyone is a pack rat. And many of us who are almost enjoy that aspect of the game. Besides,...

Jun 18, 2020
  130. Winnowyl liked Zamiam's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

just a FYI .. although F2P accounts only let you have 2 characters to start you can always use your loyalty to buy more char's up to 3...

Jun 18, 2020
  131. Winnowyl replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

For a guild, afaik, the housing storage is the best method for people to have access to all the things. For me personally - I've got 2...

Jun 18, 2020
  132. Winnowyl liked Sokon's post in the thread Advice on managing items.

For old augments, there is an NPC in shards landing(Huntmaster Jilal or somehting like it). This npc sells gear that can hold 4 type 7/8...

Jun 18, 2020
  133. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Those complaing this is too much are in top guilds, guilds who beat this content within hours of it being released, those who welcome...

Jun 18, 2020
  134. Winnowyl liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hidemodels all and death.

If you are have /hidemodels all on and die when you get a rez you are not longer able to see yourself until you zone. As part of this it...

Jun 17, 2020
  135. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - losing quests when zoning or changing chars.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-quests-dont-always-show-up-on-other-chars.263913/ Previous thread was...

Jun 17, 2020
  136. Winnowyl liked ajschliewe's post in the thread TLP Rogue Veteran Question.

Wrong, DEX and STR and the primary stats.

Jun 17, 2020
  137. Winnowyl liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I love how you can put a container on your cursor and alt-click another bag to dump everything from first to second. It would be great to...

Jun 15, 2020
  138. Winnowyl liked Ninelder's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

Of course it keeps getting reported in multiple threads, they lock the threads and put them in resolved where you can't reply nor even...

Jun 14, 2020
  139. Winnowyl replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

I went 72 hours without being able to claim a task on my main account. Now, right after refresh, I'm looking at 8/10. Fix this, or remove...

Jun 13, 2020
  140. Winnowyl liked Billa's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

There is a limit on completing Overseer tasks of 10 per cycle (12 hours). This limit is supposed to reset to zero every time the available...

Jun 13, 2020
  141. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Overseer Timer.

6 Hour quests are completely fine unless you're also doing the short 3 hour recovery quests or the quest counter bugs out and doesn't...

Jun 13, 2020
  142. Winnowyl liked JChan's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Hail Adventurers, (TL;DR version at the bottom.) I'm writing to you today to apologize for all the issues that we've been experiencing...

Jun 10, 2020
  143. Winnowyl liked Jalelorf's post in the thread Mystery corpse.

It has not been happening since ToV launched. It started happening after that last patch and server merges. Tons of corpses in guild lobby...

Jun 5, 2020
  144. Winnowyl replied to the thread Tricorne Hat Ornament.

I'd prefer if the one time claim items were retroactively turned into 999 claim items. I did Underfoot beta, and have the bellikos merc on...

Jun 5, 2020
  145. Winnowyl liked svann's post in the thread Why is language always showing as drunk Elvish?.

Thanks you very mush. Elvish has left the building.

Jun 4, 2020
  146. Winnowyl replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

It's been a minute since I lost any quests by zoning. However, I haven't been able to claim a single mission on my main account for 36...

Jun 2, 2020
  147. Winnowyl liked Graves's post in the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Having this happen all the time on my accounts. A new rotation will start and my counter will reset to zero. Swap toons and I can be at...

Jun 2, 2020
  148. Winnowyl liked jayrendar's post in the thread How about a Teleportation Trinket Keyring?.

While rummaging through my vast inventory today, I realized I have more teleportation click items then most anything else. They tend to go...

Jun 2, 2020
  149. Winnowyl liked MyShadower's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - Recovery Quests.

If I am following the way they are intended to work now, you have to have an agent matching the rarity and incapacitation for them to...

Jun 2, 2020
  150. Winnowyl liked Angahran's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

This bug has been around for a long time. Apparently at random, although seems more likely when keys are being pressed fast, the spellbar...

Jun 2, 2020
  151. Winnowyl liked seber's post in the thread overseer bug.

ok this 4 time week my timer quest has start over but still at 10/10 and tell me need to wait 2nd 11hr claim my quest why ????

Jun 2, 2020
  152. Winnowyl liked Cacky's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Max Completed Quests not resetting.

Sometimes, when the overseer quests cycle, the max completed quests stays at 10/10 instead of resetting to 0/10. This is incredibly...

Jun 2, 2020
  153. Winnowyl liked Jumbur's post in the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

When I finish a conversion it increments the completed quest number if it is below 10, which I understand from the patch-notes is not the...

Jun 2, 2020
  154. Winnowyl liked Waldagar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Unknown Guild.

Just logged into the game and my guild tag shows "Unknown Guild" Everyone in my guild appears this way. Other characters in other guilds...

Jun 2, 2020
  155. Winnowyl replied to the thread Rogue: NPC's don't respond after clicking off sneak/hide.

I just gave up and buff blocked ALL invis. Keeps me from having this problem. Tho if I try to do a turn in without dropping Hide, I'll get...

Jun 2, 2020
  156. Winnowyl liked Gorehammer's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Add a new drop-down filter to all search windows, housing item lists, guild banks, etc. that will hide "claimed Collectibles" to make for...

Jun 2, 2020
  157. Winnowyl replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Or {Svann} for both. And have SoS show that one, too.

May 30, 2020
  158. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd like to see the assist raid working properly again. Without having to reset it everything we zone or MA dies

May 30, 2020
  159. Winnowyl replied to the thread Frenzied vs Twisted Chance.

You *can* get 3 familiars, if you do it right. Tho the gains are small.

May 28, 2020
  160. Winnowyl liked Riou's post in the thread Overseer Request: Sort Agents by % Effectiveness.

Having to click through at least 180 agents, 1 at a time, while some are blanked out due to being on a Quest is a bad user experience, it...

May 28, 2020
  161. Winnowyl liked Gorehammer's post in the thread Overseer Request: Sort Agents by % Effectiveness.

Most people don't have more fun when they are shopping online and the website refuses to allow sorting, so all the costs/ratings/etc are...

May 28, 2020
  162. Winnowyl liked Gorehammer's post in the thread Overseer Request: Sort Agents by % Effectiveness.

Currently, Available Agents for jobs seem to be ordered by their Job specialties and Rarity. This results in needlessly playing...

May 28, 2020
  163. Winnowyl liked Keenesenses's post in the thread More lag Daybreak..

Bertox server, 3-10 second spell response time during double xp for 2 days. Please investigate lag / latency for our server.

May 25, 2020
  164. Winnowyl replied to the thread Super Lag on Povar.

We managed to pull a win out of the lagfest that was Kael 1. But maaaaaan.

May 24, 2020
  165. Winnowyl replied to the thread Tower of frozen shadow raid #1 - no credit.

Ongoing issue, as was mentioned. *Sometimes* you can get around it by dropping the dz and getting readded, then zoning back in. If it...

May 24, 2020
  166. Winnowyl liked Natal's post in the thread Tower of frozen shadow raid #1 - no credit.

Our guild did the tower of frozen shadow raid #1 (Heart of Frozen Shadow) today (21 May 2020). This was after the 3 day long server...

May 24, 2020
  167. Winnowyl liked svann's post in the thread launcher unable to switch accounts after one login.

When logging in 2 or more accounts you have to close the login window and restart it. You cant just hit play then change the account and...

May 24, 2020
  168. Winnowyl replied to the thread launcher unable to switch accounts after one login.

Same. Tho today, I ended up not being able to log in a third, even after closing the patcher several times. It kept telling me that it was...

May 24, 2020
  169. Winnowyl liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

I did not know they put cilantro in ramen. Nissan Top Ramen Hot & Spicy Beef has dried cilantro flakes. At first I had thought I...

May 23, 2020
  170. Winnowyl replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

Yeah, I first figured out what it was at a Mexican restaurant. They'd added a little too much to their salsa, and the entire thing...

May 20, 2020
  171. Winnowyl liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

This is not to sound racist, but the way I will tell it, it may seem that way. When I was married to my ex she was Mexican. Her...

May 20, 2020
  172. Winnowyl replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

He's alright with it, afaik. I'm one of those people that taste it as soap, so I don't use it. Good times. We really are a match made...

May 20, 2020
  173. Winnowyl liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Dhurgan is one of us, not one of the employees.

May 20, 2020
  174. Winnowyl replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

We are - our taste in food is almost polar opposites. He hates onions, I love em. He hates mushrooms, broccoli, bell peppers, my chili,...

May 20, 2020
  175. Winnowyl liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

I appreciate your dedication to this, I wanted you to know that.

May 20, 2020
  176. Winnowyl liked Jennre's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

Not only would that be slower (introducing new web services to manage that handshake), it would be an addition to the OPS and...

May 20, 2020
  177. Winnowyl liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM.

Current server downtime has been extended 6 hours to 10 PM PDT. We wanted to provide some additional background for this extension and...

May 20, 2020
  178. Winnowyl liked Braveheart's post in the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

I work on my wife faction. I do not let her know the servers down, I let her assume it's a choice. LOL

May 20, 2020
  179. Winnowyl liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

Heh I will be mowing the lawn today. The GF does get ticked though because I won't do anything about dandelions other then mowing the...

May 20, 2020
  180. Winnowyl replied to the thread Djarna ring.

Shoulders was our common, and boots our rare.

May 20, 2020
  181. Winnowyl liked Sissruukk's post in the thread How to transfer your hotbuttons & such (Server merge).

/Copylayout works, but I have run into issues in which my chat windows, target windows, etc. have not been copied over exactly and I...

May 20, 2020
  182. Winnowyl replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

I'm allergic to garlic, and my roommate loathes onions. So no on both counts!

May 20, 2020
  183. Winnowyl replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

I spent most of today sleeping, because of course I did. Tho I DID spend part of this evening teaching myself how to make masks for...

May 19, 2020
  184. Winnowyl liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Where to buy the clicky teleport placeable items for my guild hall?.

At first I was, "Yeah, cool, VoA in the marketplace." Then I looked at the price tag, and was "Nope."

May 19, 2020
  185. Winnowyl liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Taskadd... looking for a primer.

/taskadd PLAYERNAME There you go. If task locks on request you can't add anyone. But you can invite before you request then they can...

May 19, 2020
  186. Winnowyl liked Skuz's post in the thread Limit Systemwide kill announcements to open world.

I don't mind most of them, the only one I find to actually be genuinely spam is the Gnome race during anniversary.

May 17, 2020
  187. Winnowyl liked TheQxx's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Can I get high and update the website, he pondered menacingly.

May 17, 2020
  188. Winnowyl liked Moege's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not all posts are created equal.

May 17, 2020
  189. Winnowyl replied to the thread Spell research table.

The unfortunate thing is that there's a limit of 1 in the guild hall. >.<

May 12, 2020
  190. Winnowyl liked Cragzop's post in the thread Spell research table.

There is a Spell Research Table available for Guild Halls. Varlad Rahnta sells it in Sunrise Hills. It's not a normal Guild Hall...

May 12, 2020
  191. Winnowyl replied to the thread Mazame Overseer Info..

While that's certainly true of the Elite, Rare, and Uncommon Iconic, you can use the Non-Iconic Uncommon and the Common ones of the...

May 12, 2020
  192. Winnowyl liked Mazame's post in the thread Mazame Overseer Info..

Ok here is what have learned so far. I ran multi account and tested different ways to do things. On the 3 main accounts I am up to 11...

May 12, 2020
  193. Winnowyl liked lockjaws's post in the thread Not A Bug Fragment of Legendary Alaran History do not drop from green or gray cons.

This is sort of where I am as well, being punished for leveling. Adding current-gen Alarans would resolve this entire thing. Adding them...

May 11, 2020
  194. Winnowyl liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

As this would match the Waspwing slicer I want, I can vote for this one too! then I could have 1hp and 1hs that match!

May 11, 2020
  195. Winnowyl liked RPoo's post in the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

It may be old content, but people are still making new characters, max leveling their new characters, and going back to farm this stuff....

May 11, 2020
  196. Winnowyl replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

Most of mine is AYA, which I've done some windows and stuff on. I did some extra on my own, however. The bar across the top of my XTW is...

May 9, 2020
  197. Winnowyl liked Tucoh's post in the thread Lets see your UI's..

for most it's just downloading a UI mod like sparxx and using it. For those of us who try to mod the UIs ourselves, it's a long road of...

May 8, 2020
  198. Winnowyl liked lockjaws's post in the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Unless they just started a new character, and didn't want to stop for 2 months in the 90-110 range to grind out a 5% defense item.

May 8, 2020
  199. Winnowyl liked lockjaws's post in the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

So as you progress in levels, half of the ability to obtain these is removed. Awesome.

May 8, 2020
  200. Winnowyl liked Pawtato's post in the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Why would you do it prior to hitting 115? How would you know the tablets stop dropping? You’re having a breakdown over people wanting...

May 8, 2020