Winnowyl's Recent Activity

1. Winnowyl replied to the thread Rogue Burn.

I run Twisted Chance, Fury, Spire, Dissident (cause I'm lazy and haven't done all the progression yet), and Focused Rake's Ramp. When TC...

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:06 PM
  2. Winnowyl liked Cadira's post in the thread Rogue Burn.

Szilent's old post looks like exactly what I'd do except personally I'd use Twisted first instead of Frenzied on the 10m timeline, it...

Feb 24, 2021 at 2:04 PM
  3. Winnowyl liked Gialana's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd like to be able to save trophy sets to make it easier to switch between my placed max tradeskill trophies and the trophies I use while...

Feb 21, 2021
  4. Winnowyl liked Angahran's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

They need to link fishing/foraging into the advloot system so we can say we never wat rusty daggers or waterlogged sandels and all the...

Feb 1, 2021
  5. Winnowyl liked Boze's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

This is the real answer. Would be great QoL.

Feb 1, 2021
  6. Winnowyl liked Windance's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

Better yet, have any fishing/foraged items drop into self only advloot. That already has all the functionality to save/ignore items.

Feb 1, 2021
  7. Winnowyl liked Vumad's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

Part of the problem here is a useless item that is foraged but doesn't stack, at that we can't ignore foraging certain items.

Feb 1, 2021
  8. Winnowyl liked Phancy's post in the thread Trophy request.

Trophies go in houses. Trophies are accessed through the tribute tab. Just add another tab to the tribute screen and you can access all...

Feb 1, 2021
  9. Winnowyl liked Phancy's post in the thread Trophy request.

All we need is another trophy tab on the Tribute window.

Feb 1, 2021
  10. Winnowyl liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Trophy request.

The easiest thing to do would be to convert each trophy into an aug which could fit into a special item that goes in the Ammo slot. Could...

Feb 1, 2021
  11. Winnowyl liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

Except that wasn't the reason for the lawsuit or the damages. She sued because the coffee was kept at 180-190 degrees Fahrenheit in...

Feb 1, 2021
  12. Winnowyl liked Warpeace's post in the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

That accident took some effort.

Feb 1, 2021
  13. Winnowyl liked Abbydog's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

The ability to sort buffs in the buff window

Feb 1, 2021
  14. Winnowyl liked Raccoo's post in the thread [Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV.

There is only one zone and one mob type I know of that drop these in COV. There were at least two zones with 1 mob type in TOV. After...

Jan 10, 2021
  15. Winnowyl liked Poyzen Frawg's post in the thread Rogue poisons?.

Rogues had to beg for new poisons that mattered on ToV. I don't agree with leg summoned poisons being as good as the crafted ones....

Jan 2, 2021
  16. Winnowyl liked Svann2's post in the thread extended target window targets me.

Sometimes when I try to click a mob on the extended target window the list shifts, I click in an empty space, and it ends up targetting me....

Jan 1, 2021
  17. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

I made a mistake on the rubies. It should eat 80, not 100.

Dec 31, 2020
  18. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Any thoughts on this, Ngreth? Still pinned?

Dec 30, 2020
  19. Winnowyl liked Tsolaes's post in the thread The Legend of the Fear House.

A brave adventurer might chase the demon through the sewers, deep into its fiery chasm. But it seems the Earth Demon has gained power from...

Dec 19, 2020
  20. Winnowyl liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I suspect this is an extreme exaggeration, but if not it is mathematically impossible to explain this difference via gear. To use the...

Dec 19, 2020
  21. Winnowyl replied to the thread Sneak Attack - Rogue Disciplines.

Rogues can only move with hide on if they have sneak on as well. Without sneak, 'you have moved and are no longer hidden'.

Dec 18, 2020
  22. Winnowyl liked Poyzen Frawg's post in the thread Sneak Attack - Rogue Disciplines.

This made me LOL

Dec 18, 2020
  23. Winnowyl liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Sneak Attack - Rogue Disciplines.

My only "complaint" is that this line is on the same timer as the barrage line (I believe that is it, not at home to look). So, if I open...

Dec 18, 2020
  24. Winnowyl liked Laurana's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Faded Restless COV Crafted Armor does not have Reward Review option.

When crafting the new tradeskilled player-made gear in COV (Faded Restless...), there is no Reward Preview: Item Name option like there is...

COV_Crafted_Armor_Missing_Preview.jpg Dec 16, 2020
  25. Winnowyl replied to the thread Fixed Internally Faded Restless containers not showing item results.

This is still happening. Any ETA on a fix for it?

Dec 16, 2020
  26. Winnowyl liked Griggson's post in the thread Fixed Internally Faded Restless containers not showing item results.

None of the Faded Restless containers not showing item results, no preview of the item this will make

Dec 16, 2020
  27. Winnowyl liked Qbert's post in the thread Spell skillups, when did they get turbo-charged?.

If you're a shaman, for example, you are casting a boatload of spells when casting the Unity buff. Each of those casts counts for a...

Dec 13, 2020
  28. Winnowyl liked Angahran's post in the thread Cannot figure out which filter this is..

Afaik there are some messages that appear to be hardcoded to the first chat window. Easy test, filter EVERYTHING to another window and see...

Dec 13, 2020
  29. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Cannot figure out which filter this is..

I've not been able to get filters to work for a while I just main main window my spam/spell window and use chat 1 for chat.

Dec 13, 2020
  30. Winnowyl replied to the thread Composite Spell Progression: Is it Working?.

One of mine got removed, and the other one didn't.

Dec 13, 2020
  31. Winnowyl liked Svann2's post in the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

I cant see putting anything in it that I would actually use. Just ancient loot that I dont want taking bank space but I dont want to...

Dec 6, 2020
  32. Winnowyl liked Sobmre's post in the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

dragons hoard was a typo, they meant to say whelps fanny pack

Dec 6, 2020
  33. Winnowyl liked Tevik's post in the thread A restless Coldain?.

I have questions... [img]

Dec 1, 2020
  34. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Real Estate UI Window

It's not moving things from stored to placed when you place them. They just become unclickable until you zone and it updates. It's not game...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 20, 2020
  35. Winnowyl liked Dolphinn's post in the thread Not able to log in.

Cannot log into the game at all. I am not the only person that is having this issue. I am getting an error that is saying it cannot reach...

Nov 15, 2020
  36. Winnowyl replied to the thread Login Server down?.

I don't know that he's ever even tried to log into test in the entire 20 years he's played. So it's probably something borked with the...

Nov 15, 2020
  37. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Login Server down?

I've got 2 of my accounts logged in fine - logged em in around 5pm eastern. Roommate trying to log in gets a time out before getting to...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 15, 2020
  38. Winnowyl replied to the thread Fixed Internally Dragons Dragons Dragons - Kessdona MIA?.

We just had this problem too, on Povar. So at least now we know we're not alone.

Nov 11, 2020
  39. Winnowyl liked Mikana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Dragons Dragons Dragons - Kessdona MIA?.

Not sure if bug, or we're not understanding a mechanic - doing the Dragons, Dragons, Dragons task, run through the first ten steps okay;...

Nov 11, 2020
  40. Winnowyl liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

correctly functioning chat channels.. for the love of Tunare, FIX THIS

Nov 2, 2020
  41. Winnowyl liked MyShadower's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Sounds like renaming "Achievements" to "Things You Could Do" might be an easy fix.

Oct 30, 2020
  42. Winnowyl liked Zamiam's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

lol your funny , and from that statement alone I can tell you have not played this game long .. I think your trolling now .. and I try...

Oct 30, 2020
  43. Winnowyl liked Tatanka's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

You do the content. The fact that you get an achievement as well, is superfluous.

Oct 30, 2020
  44. Winnowyl liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

I have many characters who have not done the achievements. They have augs and earrings. They may not have the specific earring I'd...

Oct 30, 2020
  45. Winnowyl replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

My solution to that was to recode my inventory window (I use AYA, so already a custom one) so that I had the autoinventory, done, and...

Oct 30, 2020
  46. Winnowyl liked Svann2's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I would like it if my inventory window did not automatically open up every time I pick up something off the ground - especially when I...

Oct 30, 2020
  47. Winnowyl replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

That's true - my bard runs at about 88 with Selo on. Winn runs at about 84 with Selo on. Viciado runs at 75ish with his mount and Selo...

Oct 30, 2020
  48. Winnowyl replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I thought so - then my roommate started QQ'ing at me because he ran significantly slower on his mount even with bard speed than I did...

Oct 29, 2020
  49. Winnowyl liked Dre.'s post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Campfires still require 3 players? Embarassing. I learned how to do this at 7 years old.

Oct 27, 2020
  50. Winnowyl replied to the thread Poison "buff".

I'm using XIX right now. Ngreth just put in a new recipe not too long ago to use the velium laced mats. Makes the same poison, but this...

Oct 26, 2020
  51. Winnowyl replied to the thread Monks, hStr or hAgi ?.

I do that as well, and for the same reason. Only I'm a rogue.

Oct 25, 2020
  52. Winnowyl liked Heajol's post in the thread Monks, hStr or hAgi ?.

But if you have an aug for example that has +12 Hdex and have two comparable augs with the same Hdex, I usually go for the one with more...

Oct 25, 2020
  53. Winnowyl liked Tolzol's post in the thread Monks, hStr or hAgi ?.

Dex/Hdex effects your crit rate. You will want to focus on hdex until monks are capable of reaching 100% crit rate. Hstr adds 1 flat...

Oct 25, 2020
  54. Winnowyl liked Lisard's post in the thread Monks, hStr or hAgi ?.

we are monks, not berserkers/warriors/rangers....Every slot should be HDex because we are NOWHERE near crit cap.

Oct 25, 2020
  55. Winnowyl liked Zynt's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

All the effort put into making this post shoulda been put into a Google search to check the spelling.

Oct 25, 2020
  56. Winnowyl replied to the thread Preorder Issue.

I do have access to beta; on two accounts. I haven't tried the third, but it probably does too. It's just that I went from having the...

Oct 23, 2020
  57. Winnowyl replied to the thread Preorder Issue.

I asked my bank, as suggested. They said they have a 2 part system for this type of thing. *shrug* But it sounds like they did the first...

Oct 23, 2020
  58. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Preorder Issue

I know it's supposed to charge immediately when you purchase the expansion. Here's hoping I remember that into next year. So, I purchased...

Forum: Player Support

Oct 23, 2020
  59. Winnowyl replied to the thread Poison "buff".

And after reading YOUR post, I got curious as well. You are correct in the math etc, but I *mistakenly* thought that the buff it gave...

Oct 22, 2020
  60. Winnowyl liked Kaeelrie on Luclin's post in the thread Frenzied vs Twisted Chance.

I always start my burn with TC then follow with FS, my Diss is always in use. I have ran into a few Rogues that run that set up. was a good...

Oct 21, 2020
  61. Winnowyl replied to the thread Poison "buff".

While all of the above is correct to my knowledge, it should still show the buff in the window as being 'Warlord's Bane' instead of giving...

Oct 19, 2020
  62. Winnowyl liked Diptera's post in the thread Feature request.

I've grouped with some people that could have benefitted from a visual indicator that told them whether they should be aggroing mobs or...

Oct 19, 2020
  63. Winnowyl liked Duder's post in the thread Feature request.

Because it's completely unnecessary and adds more intricacy to a game that's already got a large level of detail. What Soulbanshee...

Oct 19, 2020
  64. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Overseer] Clockwork VIIX.

Either way, I just want him to either be marked as a clockwork, or to have that changed. Tho it sounds like maybe it's supposed to be...

Oct 18, 2020
  65. Winnowyl liked Imukai's post in the thread Overseer: Clockwork VIIX.

Is VIIX supposed to be 69 in someone's lexicon? Is there a lore book that describes Gnoman Numerals?

Oct 18, 2020
  66. Winnowyl liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer: Clockwork VIIX.

Gnoman Numerals. You, my friend, just made my day. :D

Oct 18, 2020
  67. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

[Overseer] Clockwork VIIX

He's not a clockwork. In several instances, it asks for a Benevolent Clockwork that is Spy 3. There isn't one. This is the closest. Please...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 18, 2020
  68. Winnowyl replied to the thread Upgrade to heroic??.

Not gonna lie - I wish they'd include PoP flagging in the heroic... or remove the requirement from Grimel... or give us the ability to...

Oct 18, 2020
  69. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread Charging of the expansion's question..

Actually, I think they charge you because it gives you access to all previous expansions. I assume that CoV will also do so, although they...

Oct 16, 2020
  70. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

The Rainbow weapon was included in this round, it was the 3rd highest voted Pierce weapon. So it may make it into the game this round, I...

Oct 16, 2020
  71. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

That's how it use to work. When they switched to Pre-Orderinf gives you instant access to Beta you now get charged as soon as you...

Oct 14, 2020
  72. Winnowyl replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

I feel dumb, because I SHOULD know this - when you pre-order, you get charged on launch day, right?

Oct 14, 2020
  73. Winnowyl liked Benito's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Dragon's Hoard sounds like a keyring for clickables, collection items, and/or TS items.

Oct 14, 2020
  74. Winnowyl liked Rondor's post in the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

On the Povar server today I can no longer join any chat channels or see a friends list or e-mail list, on various characters on 3 accounts....

Oct 12, 2020
  75. Winnowyl liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Fixed Internally Phinigel - No chat channels at all.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/chat-channels-friends-list-still-missing.270285/

Oct 11, 2020
  76. Winnowyl liked Zrax's post in the thread Fixed Internally Phinigel - No chat channels at all.

seems the same thing is going on with the povar server same with the friends list cant access that as well.

Oct 11, 2020
  77. Winnowyl liked Skuz's post in the thread Fixed Internally Phinigel - No chat channels at all.

Seems the channels are available to players who had been logged in for several hours albeit they are experiencing a lot of lag on them, but...

Oct 11, 2020
  78. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Feedback - Extended target Highlights raid MA target.

I Isn't there a setting for MA1 - MA3 target already?

Oct 11, 2020
  79. Winnowyl replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

I just got back my cross server friends the other day. It had been a few MONTHS without them. Today, I lost ALL the friends on the...

Oct 11, 2020
  80. Winnowyl replied to the thread Melee research.

I've taken 6 characters to 300 research - two of them were rogues, one a monk. I use the binding powders for as long as I can. As Midasa...

Oct 11, 2020
  81. Winnowyl liked Midasa's post in the thread Melee research.

As a melee, I was afraid of research for a long time, but turns out it is pretty easy. There is a whole series of the XXX Enchanted Spell...

Oct 11, 2020
  82. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread Why can’t they?.

There would have to be a massive interest to make it worth the expense. I can tell you everyone I know would not be interested in buying...

Oct 9, 2020
  83. Winnowyl liked theonepercent's post in the thread Melee research.

Binding powders or guidestones.

Oct 7, 2020
  84. Winnowyl replied to the thread Collector's Chests?.

I hate the Denizens items. Hate. However, I'm a HUGE fan of the Bellikos models. I wear bellikos illusion, even my merc is a bellikos. So...

Oct 7, 2020
  85. Winnowyl replied to the thread Collector's Chests?.

I got my recent Denizen's drop in Frontier Mountains in EoK. But it's the first one I've seen in YEARS. And I grind in that camp A LOT.

Oct 7, 2020
  86. Winnowyl liked Captain Video's post in the thread Collector's Chests?.

It was my impression when they first came out that both chests were global ultra-rare drops. The Doll's chests were in the Marketplace for...

Oct 7, 2020
  87. Winnowyl liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Collector's Chests?.

I am fairly sure the Denizens always drop, they are just limited to a specific group of zones, and are especially rare. Now the Doll...

Oct 7, 2020
  88. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Collector's Chests?

The Collector's Chest: Denizens is dropping again. I got one the other night. Can we please please please please please have the Dolls back...

Oct 6, 2020
  89. Winnowyl liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Darkpaw gives out bonus experience, forums user logs in to complain about it. This is Everquest.

Oct 6, 2020
  90. Winnowyl replied to the thread Rogue TLP make/apply poison and sense traps.

I used the rock trap in Sol B for my sense traps. Disarm traps, too, I think. As others have said, you have to use the old school player...

Oct 6, 2020
  91. Winnowyl liked Skecpa's post in the thread Rogue TLP make/apply poison and sense traps.

The swinging axe traps in Sol a and the pounding pillar traps in sol b are sensible (and disarmable). Poisons that raise "apply" skill are...

Oct 6, 2020
  92. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Thanks, Ngreth!

Oct 5, 2020
  93. Winnowyl liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Thanks for the info. I made a ticket and stuck this thread in it. I don't know when though.

Oct 5, 2020
  94. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

So, I got this far, and then the arthritis in my hands told me I was finished. So rather than some mile long post, y'all get to see my leet...

Oct 3, 2020
  95. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

The metals are 20. Everything else is 5. I mean, it's not a huge increase. Well, I guess 4x the original IS kinda big, but 20 isn't! I...

Oct 2, 2020
  96. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

This is a good format to use for the other spells. It shows the current versions final item and needed item and the associated numbers...

Oct 1, 2020
  97. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

These don't even have a mass version. To be honest, I doubt if these are even used for skilling up, other than the slog to 350. But, in the...

Oct 1, 2020
  98. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Each listed vendor is in PoK. They have the single and mass versions of each spell. They're sold elsewhere as well, but I'm sticking to the...

Oct 1, 2020
  99. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Illusionist Jerup Spellcaster's Essence Crude - single, mass Elementary - single Makeshift - single, mass Primitive - single, mass...

Oct 1, 2020
  100. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Just checking the PoK merchants, it looks like: Illusionist Jerup Clay - single, mass Crystalize Mana - single, mass Electrum - single,...

Oct 1, 2020
  101. Winnowyl liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

I concede the point. But, yes, as implied here, priorities! It has not made it to the top of the list.

Sep 28, 2020
  102. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

I sent a PM to Ngreth about this - hopefully we'll get some word one way or another... eventually. Even if it has to wait til after...

Sep 28, 2020
  103. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

You can do gems 5 at a time. Just like the clay. I'm looking to get a greater mass - which does 20.

Sep 25, 2020
  104. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

[Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Sep 24, 2020
  105. Winnowyl replied to the thread You are loosin business..

I stand corrected! Thank you - I wasn't aware that it was different when it wasn't a recurring. =)

Sep 24, 2020
  106. Winnowyl liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread You are loosin business..

This is not correct, if you are at the end of a sub (or on krono) it will just say you need to renew in order to claim but not give...

Sep 24, 2020
  107. Winnowyl replied to the thread You are loosin business..

If I'm not mistaken, the free 500 SC in the marketplace should tell you when you're up. Like, it'll say you can make your next claim on...

Sep 24, 2020
  108. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Fair enough - I might try to talk Viciado into trying it out with me sometime. Thanks!

Sep 17, 2020
  109. Winnowyl liked Raytheon's post in the thread Not A Bug Ranger group buff Copsestalker's Enrichment not MGB-able..

All three ranks of the level 105 ranger spell Copsestalker's Enrichment from The Broken Mirror expansion are group buffs and neither Mass...

Sep 17, 2020
  110. Winnowyl liked Raytheon's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Moving this here from Bugs. It makes no sense for only one of a Ranger's long-lasting group buffs to not be MGB-able. Change it to v2...

Sep 17, 2020
  111. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

If it's not summoning, I'd just use the bard. Have the druid root and dot, while Bell dots. Winn makes a horribad pet. Too much 'can't...

Sep 17, 2020
  112. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

That's what I mean. With Winn, Bell, Vic, and all 3 mercs, I might be able to pull it off. With just Winn, Bell, and Vic? Totally not...

Sep 17, 2020
  113. Winnowyl liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Sadly mercs aren't allowed.

Sep 17, 2020
  114. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

My group consists of my rogue, my bard box, and, if i can talk him into it, my roommate's druid. We uh... we won't be farming raid trash...

Sep 17, 2020
  115. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

I eat ramps. I tank. I get heals. Of course I have them. Other than a couple of the drops that I would rather have had from TBL raids, I...

Sep 16, 2020
  116. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Well, I mean, Acolyte is one set, and Devotee is another. And you CAN equip them both... but you're wasting an aug slot, because you...

Sep 16, 2020
  117. Winnowyl liked Ted the Mechanic's post in the thread Overseer Combination Unwinnable(?) [Feedback?].

There do appear to be several missions that might be miskeyed on certain agents. There are a couple of missions that appear to be keyed...

Sep 16, 2020
  118. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

My gear actually has all 4 of the procs, plus a dorsal and a ventral, and a soothing. I hope we get new slots this coming expansion,...

Sep 16, 2020
  119. Winnowyl liked Szilent's post in the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

four. 18 & 19 TBM magics, 18 & 19 ToV colds that's Lore Groups, not focuses. You can't even own Ventral & Dorsal from the same...

Sep 16, 2020
  120. Winnowyl replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/type-18-vs-type-19-stacking.259296/ That's the relevant part. Type 18 and 19...

Sep 16, 2020
  121. Winnowyl liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is an amazingly helpful patch for overseer and really takes the OMG level of effort to match up the agents. HUGE thank you.

Sep 15, 2020
  122. Winnowyl liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I might be misunderstanding this based on some of the other posts here. If there is an agent you can assign to a quest that gives 0%...

Sep 15, 2020
  123. Winnowyl liked Dythan's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

More of a fact then an opinion at this point.

Sep 15, 2020
  124. Winnowyl liked Szilent's post in the thread Why doesn't poison stack?.

They were invented before EQ had the tech to use up items in multiple ways. Because it was an item with a charge, it couldn't stack.

Sep 14, 2020
  125. Winnowyl liked Yinla's post in the thread Why doesn't poison stack?.

The extra combine is for the convenience of having them stack. They are consumables. It is just part of the old school poisons.

Sep 14, 2020
  126. Winnowyl liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications.

I like the notification. With advanced loot, it would suck to have a filter on that loots an aug you already have that you cannot use. It...

Sep 11, 2020
  127. Winnowyl replied to the thread Why doesn't poison stack?.

Depends on what you're making. If you're making the new stuff that we actually use, it stack - albeit only to 20. If you're making the...

Sep 10, 2020
  128. Winnowyl replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

I didn't get a bonus for like, 3 kills. Then started getting a bonus on the kills again. I don't even know.

Sep 8, 2020
  129. Winnowyl liked Aack - VZ's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Yeah.. gotta say, ending the double exp 23 hours early sucks. I scheduled my week around having most of Tuesday available for gaming....

Sep 8, 2020
  130. Winnowyl liked Geko's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

You guys just cut the double exp 23 hours early. "Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT...

Sep 8, 2020
  131. Winnowyl liked Bigstomp's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I feel like the people who want to play alts are already playing them and getting the benefits. Enhancing your main by playing an alt I...

Sep 8, 2020
  132. Winnowyl liked Duder's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

You've described abilities similar to many veteran rewards.

Sep 8, 2020
  133. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

They haven't been added yet, this is a side project that's being worked on when time permits. With everything that's been happening...

Sep 8, 2020
  134. Winnowyl liked Sokki's post in the thread Keyrings & Hotkeys.

Yeah, that's definitely odd. I have a good bit of illusions/mounts hotkeyed and I've never seen any of them disappear.

Sep 6, 2020
  135. Winnowyl liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Keyrings & Hotkeys.

Have you tried making the hotkey after adding them to keyring? I've never seen this before, but I add the items to my keyring before making...

Sep 6, 2020
  136. Winnowyl liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Narandi roars and twirls his axe.

I'm dropping Absor a bug on this, *BUT*, since this is a cosmetic and not a functional bug, I'm assigning it to the January 2021 sprint....

Sep 2, 2020