Winnowyl's Recent Activity

1. Winnowyl liked Sancus's post in the thread Type 3 augs.

Yes, and there's a part of me that hopes the February delay includes the removal of the Type 3 system entirely. Unfortunately, it seems...

Jan 19, 2022
  2. Winnowyl liked Sancus's post in the thread Type 3 augs.

Yup, Type 3's and a bunch of basic bug fixes (like incorrect level caps) that should've been in at launch delayed at least another month...

Jan 19, 2022
  3. Winnowyl liked Qwalla's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You no longer have to wait to accept the second quest after completing the first. They are all on separate timers. As someone else...

Jan 18, 2022
  4. Winnowyl liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Several Concerns Listed; Please actually do something.

It's extremely important to clarify you paid $3000 for your computer from Best Buy when making threads like these just in case people...

Jan 15, 2022
  5. Winnowyl liked Dre.'s post in the thread Several Concerns Listed; Please actually do something.

Forums are for discussion. /feedback is for bad ideas that just get ignored.

Jan 15, 2022
  6. Winnowyl liked zleski's post in the thread Vex Thal Ink missing??.

Qwalla off to an early lead for Developer of the Year.

Jan 15, 2022
  7. Winnowyl liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I really wish it were.. I'd love new goodies for my houses from you all.

Jan 13, 2022
  8. Winnowyl replied to the thread Rogue poison making.

On Test? Gather up the dropped poison items starting at level 85. Doing the process of cleaning them to get the extracts has a trivial...

Jan 12, 2022
  9. Winnowyl replied to the thread Overseer elites multiples.

When trying for elites, I retire dupes and then try to convert again. However, I still do the recruits for greys, greens, blues, and...

Jan 8, 2022
  10. Winnowyl liked Tatanka's post in the thread Rain in Mistmoor Castle.

Funny story. Took a trip to SF in '99, and we were eating at Bubba Gump's at Fisherman's Wharf, right at the far wall of windows,...

Jan 5, 2022
  11. Winnowyl replied to the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

If I'm not mistaken, dropped spells can't be deleted, and that includes ones upgraded by dropped spells. I could be wrong on how that's...

Jan 5, 2022
  12. Winnowyl liked Rondor's post in the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

With the Terror of Luclin expansion release, I found that before I scribe any new spells from TOL, on my level 116 enchanter character I...

Jan 5, 2022
  13. Winnowyl liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Disappointed.

If you really believe this you are legit smoking ALL the crack.

Jan 5, 2022
  14. Winnowyl liked Nennius's post in the thread Please remove Overseer.

Well put. And why shouldn't there be multiple ways to level? The OP, whether intentionally or not, seems to be a bit elitist. He...

Jan 5, 2022
  15. Winnowyl liked Axxius's post in the thread Please remove Overseer.

If you start ToL with 99.99% in lv 115 (as you should): - after doing all 4 missions for the first time you are lv 117.5; - after...

Jan 5, 2022
  16. Winnowyl liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

We'll take a look for NPCs with > 5b HP that are NOT in Terror of Luclin (those are staying at their high values) and adjust their HP.

Jan 5, 2022
  17. Winnowyl liked Tropi's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

I can only speak for myself, but I absolutely love when yall explain this stuff "more then we need to know," and it's one of the...

Jan 5, 2022
  18. Winnowyl liked Dzarn's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

Verified and created a work ticket internally to fix this. During the development of ToL it was discovered that the code was...

Jan 5, 2022
  19. Winnowyl liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

We also saw CoV raid targets having more HP and damage output than pre-ToL. I'm not a fan, personally. We've already beaten all of these so...

Jan 5, 2022
  20. Winnowyl liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Overseer agents STILL not recovering while showing they are available in agent tab.

Some folks apparently missed the original BIG thread about this where they stated they have a fix but refuse to put it in until the...

Jan 5, 2022
  21. Winnowyl liked Wdor's post in the thread Guild hall items disappeared, again.

The Echoes In Eternity, on Povar, guild hall's items have just disappeared again. Like a month or so ago before. This time it happened...

Jan 5, 2022
  22. Winnowyl liked Qwalla's post in the thread Confirmed The Anchored Spirit BoA.

Ack, not intended. Waiting around is a terrible time. Thank you for pointing this out to me, I'll fix it for our next patch! :D

Dec 29, 2021
  23. Winnowyl liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Teleportation Key Rings - TBL Lamp.

I'll be looking at a way to "explode" these items (I.E. give you all of the individual items), but I have no ETA at the moment. Intention...

Dec 29, 2021
  24. Winnowyl liked Svann2's post in the thread No Fix Planned Ground collections can pile up.

Stacks of collectables are a bonus for those that look harder.

Dec 29, 2021
  25. Winnowyl liked Knifen's post in the thread Ligament Slice - Blind Remove.

Is there a place to request to devs for future updates to finally just go in and completely remove the blind portion from this line of...

Dec 17, 2021
  26. Winnowyl posted a new thread.

Tradeskill Garnets

Can we get these auto-salvaged like they have been in previous expansions when making the augs? Losing something this rare is ridiculous.

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 13, 2021
  27. Winnowyl liked Ranor's post in the thread Druid AA bug "Wildtender's Survival".

Thanks I didn't see that and glad to see that it's being worked on :)

Dec 11, 2021
  28. Winnowyl liked Angahran's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Thank you, you are a legend! DBG should give you a lifetime sub for all the time and effort you put in to these maps.

Dec 11, 2021
  29. Winnowyl liked Angahran's post in the thread Change beta to live.

To make things easier next time, it's much better to keep a separate live and beta (and test) installation instead of overwriting. I have...

Dec 11, 2021
  30. Winnowyl liked Pano's post in the thread Do expansions not add new AA lines anymore?.

[IMG]

Dec 11, 2021
  31. Winnowyl liked Qimble's post in the thread ToL Mission Write-up + Mechanics.

I will say for the last day or so I have notice more inconsistencies that remind me of script lag during raids, so it could just be that....

Dec 11, 2021
  32. Winnowyl liked Laronk's post in the thread ToL Mission Write-up + Mechanics.

Writeups early on in an expansion cycle are going to miss stuff, sometimes when you play someone in your group just handles some stuff...

Dec 11, 2021
  33. Winnowyl liked Gorg00's post in the thread ToL Mission Write-up + Mechanics.

Those adds are incredibly easy to deal with, if you're doing them correctly they should do 0 damage to the group. They are up for 10-15s...

Dec 11, 2021
  34. Winnowyl liked Maedhros's post in the thread Overseer Elite Agents change?.

I had both new elites the very first day they were added on both my accounts. The harder part was the rares. What youre asking for...

Dec 11, 2021
  35. Winnowyl replied to the thread Druid AA bug "Wildtender's Survival".

There's some druid AA's that are being upgraded. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/druid-aa-still-missing.279227/...

Dec 10, 2021
  36. Winnowyl liked Iuwene's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents not recovering - still not fixed.

The issue with agents not recovering is still not fixed, despite the initial thread was marked as "fixed". Just finished my quests on...

Dec 10, 2021
  37. Winnowyl replied to the thread Duplicate Overseer Incapacitated Agents not found.

This is happening to my accounts, too, as well as that of my roommate and some other members of the fellowship. On Povar.

Dec 10, 2021
  38. Winnowyl liked Horse's post in the thread Duplicate Overseer Incapacitated Agents not found.

I currently have 20 incapacitated Overseer agents according to my Stats tab, however, when I use the filters on the Agents tab, it says...

Dec 10, 2021
  39. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Ring of Scale AAs Not Being Auto-Granted.

Upon release of Terror of Luclin the Ring of Scale AAs were supposed to be auto-granted. They have not been. Thank you.

Dec 8, 2021
  40. Winnowyl liked Risiko's post in the thread Help with custom UI.

Yeah I wouldn't make any changes now. I am sure the 64bit client will introduce enough change to not warrant putting any effort in to...

Dec 2, 2021
  41. Winnowyl liked Risiko's post in the thread Help with custom UI.

When someone in the future has this same question, they might find this thread, and end up finding the "necro'd" reply helpful. I...

Dec 2, 2021
  42. Winnowyl replied to the thread Help with custom UI.

When looking for a solution, yes. Not generally when *providing* a solution.

Dec 2, 2021
  43. Winnowyl liked Sissruukk's post in the thread What happened with Riposte?.

If they were doing it to cut down on swarming, I don't think it worked. The places that were getting swarmed beforehand are still...

Dec 1, 2021
  44. Winnowyl liked Act of Valor's post in the thread 64-bit and custom UI's.

Why is upgrade in scarequotes?

Nov 29, 2021
  45. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread 64-bit and custom UI's.

My custom UI works fine on 64 bit Beta. The only changes I have made are the normal ones for each expansion (added code for new ToL...

Nov 29, 2021
  46. Winnowyl liked Sancus's post in the thread Shawl 3.0 Restoration option.

This is conflating a few different things. You're correct about click effects on items; these are in most cases cast by the item and...

Nov 29, 2021
  47. Winnowyl liked Fanra's post in the thread Request: Music Title and Zone at Character Select.

Titles: The Mob You Want Won't Spawn Your JBoots are Slower After Patch Server Coming Down for Emergency Patch What Annoys You Won't Be...

Nov 28, 2021
  48. Winnowyl replied to the thread Help with custom UI.

Holy necro, batman.

Nov 27, 2021
  49. Winnowyl liked Warpeace's post in the thread Deleted toons HELP!.

What? So you mistakenly typed in that characters name to delete it? Not buying it. That's a lot more effort than it use to be to...

Nov 24, 2021
  50. Winnowyl liked Nennius's post in the thread Are there any new features in Terror of Luclin?.

I did get a discount with All Access.

Nov 24, 2021
  51. Winnowyl liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread What are the new cap values for banked merc AAs?.

115 is 55 stored. I have a few characters already there.

Nov 23, 2021
  52. Winnowyl liked Cragzop's post in the thread What are the new cap values for banked merc AAs?.

Hekaton got it. It uses the reverse logic that regular aas do so unlike regular aa save cap that bumps up to the next level at the 1 and 6...

Nov 23, 2021
  53. Winnowyl liked zarcal's post in the thread What the actual .

Funny story, when it happened thursday i lost some quest progress and a little loot nothing major, today i was recovering from a wipe and...

Nov 22, 2021
  54. Winnowyl liked Zunar's post in the thread When developers get it wrong....

Luclin is the name of the goddess. I'm thinking feminine name like Lucy. Just drop the y and add lin. Loose-lin. Luck-lin sounds masculine...

Nov 22, 2021
  55. Winnowyl liked fizzlesticks's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- Priests of Luclin no longer require soulstones to complete their tasks. Speak with them instead. Why were the vendors completely...

Nov 20, 2021
  56. Winnowyl liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread QQ Thread - Servers Lately.

I farmed 6, I'm good with it just being a placeable item hehe

Nov 20, 2021