TheChosenOne's Recent Activity

1. TheChosenOne liked xxar's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I did and it's easy to beat the automated bots on FTE , there was a intentional delay. I suggest learning skill cast timers , 0 cast...

Apr 6, 2024
  2. TheChosenOne liked KobalWR's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's funny, isn't it? Griefers like to say that camps don't exist, aguing that Verant, Sony, DBG or DPG never recognized them. They don't...

Apr 6, 2024
  3. TheChosenOne liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Woke era of EQ that's lasted for...22 years since the dawn of instanced raiding? I'm failing to see past your thinly veiled insult to...

Apr 6, 2024
  4. TheChosenOne liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I guess? This sounds like you're saying "Norrath is toxic now because krono, and I know because I will be as toxic as the game...

Apr 6, 2024
  5. TheChosenOne liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You obviously missed where I corrected that, to mean MY GUILD, which is what was being discussed at the time.

Apr 6, 2024
  6. TheChosenOne liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Okay, but, like, in the Norrath I grew up in that wouldn't be acceptable for those bards or wizards either. They'd be hounded out of...

Apr 6, 2024
  7. TheChosenOne liked Gutznmutz's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm a huge fan of FTE and so is my entire friend group of 7 or 8 players. It helped with toxicity so much.

Apr 6, 2024
  8. TheChosenOne liked Lejaun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

So a group of people start a massive train in themselves and then go AFK and you happen to not be able to help. Yeah, not a common...

Apr 6, 2024
  9. TheChosenOne liked Lejaun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Incorrect. They type /yell and you can help them. That easy. Nothing was taken away from you.

Apr 6, 2024
  10. TheChosenOne liked Lejaun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

OK, let’s put it a different way. As someone who has played on multiple servers: Oakwynd per capita has had the least amount of toxic...

Apr 6, 2024
  11. TheChosenOne liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Do you have any examples where FTE made it "not feel like EQ"? Off the top of my head FTE saved me from dying a couple times to large...

Apr 6, 2024
  12. TheChosenOne liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I can understand liking FTE enough to push for it, I can understand being ambivalent. I can't understand disliking it enough to exert...

Apr 6, 2024
  13. TheChosenOne replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

probably the same people that krono lord so they can afford rent for their poverty apartment

Apr 6, 2024
  14. TheChosenOne liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You made it really easy to dispell your opinion. Everybody has to engage in general xp grind at some point, either to level up, or...

Apr 6, 2024
  15. TheChosenOne replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

that ruleset is devastating for toxic guilds and krono farmers.. they love kill stealing and saying "THATS THE GAME! OUT DPS US TO STOP...

Apr 6, 2024
  16. TheChosenOne replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

honestly still amazed this crack machine is still going with TLPs...

Apr 6, 2024
  17. TheChosenOne replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

ahhh... First To Engage? as opposed to most dmg

Apr 6, 2024
  18. TheChosenOne liked MMOer's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was nice. The majority of players like it. The loud vocal krono farmers did not like it. Prevented them from ez dominating named...

Apr 6, 2024
  19. TheChosenOne replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

What is FTE?

Apr 6, 2024