tanith's Recent Activity

1. tanith liked Bonde's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

How the "lag" looks like. On the image below, we have a LS raid encounter. Xtended target has boss and adds. They are slowly going down...

Apr 1, 2024
  2. tanith replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

My computer is pretty much an antique - but usually happily runs 3 accounts (plus mercs) simultaneously with everything turned on. I...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. tanith liked Deillusional's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

I didn't experience this personally but it seemed to be related to log files and additional processing on the zone server (I think)...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. tanith liked zhay's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

i play on AB and normally have no lag , after hotfix i lag out . in the raid i took part in yesterday it was impossible to follow emote as...

Apr 1, 2024
  5. tanith liked MiataDriver's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Game is completely unplayable for me in a raid after this hot break of the game. My log file was empty at the start, I tried turning off...

Mar 31, 2024
  6. tanith liked Lord_Cervos's post in the thread Troll Warrior Starter Armor Quest (DaBashers Armor) Uncompletable.

Edit 2: I discovered the problem after some cross-referencing. There may have been a screw up when the mob was moved to Rathe and the WRONG...

Mar 31, 2024
  7. tanith liked Lord_Cervos's post in the thread Troll Warrior Starter Armor Quest (DaBashers Armor) Uncompletable.

Update I petitioned again and the GM confirmed that no Burly Kobold Ear has been looted anywhere in the last 90 days by anyone anywhere...

Mar 31, 2024
  8. tanith liked Rashod's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Raids were rough tonight, with many folks falling behind while others had no issues.

Mar 31, 2024
  9. tanith liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 31, 2024
  10. tanith replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

For many folk on AB this evening, LS raids were unplayable. I don't usually get (any/much) lag. Tonight after the first few seconds, I...

Mar 31, 2024
  11. tanith liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Exactly - over at other forums they have a lock so when you hit that post it says something on the line of this post is so old it...

Jan 13, 2024
  12. tanith liked Mikana's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Attempted to Gate, client hung for a while, then went back to server select screen. . Selecting AB server from the list hangs, then goes...

Dec 27, 2023
  13. tanith liked Ashigaru's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Evidently not!

Dec 27, 2023
  14. tanith liked RWSidford's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Could not log in yesterday and only got a short session today before I zoned and was logged out. Now can't get back it again. Guessing we...

Dec 27, 2023
  15. tanith liked dreadlord's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

So it's been re-broken for an hour, but not seen any response or even acknowledgement anywhere? It was down for my playtime last night...

Dec 27, 2023
  16. tanith liked Heifer's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Having not been able to log on yesterday due to server fails, I was pleased to read earlier that they were fixed. Tried logging in again...

Dec 27, 2023
  17. tanith liked Sprooce's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

My crew is 3+3, 3 toons and 3 mercs. 1 toon is fully NoS raid geared, one toon is in decent group gear, and one toon is ftp in pretty weak...

Dec 27, 2023
  18. tanith liked Mikana's post in the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

"This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries" message - I've been camping here for over an hour, so why should my healer merc get...

Dec 27, 2023
  19. tanith liked Scarz's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Error 1017 started on Antonius Bayle again as of approximately 2pm Pacific on 12/27/2023.

Dec 27, 2023
  20. tanith liked Koldanar's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Zoned, Disconnect to server select, AB shows up but Error 1017 when selecting. Almost same time as yesterday....

Dec 27, 2023
  21. tanith replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Yup - players everywhere dropping like proverbial flies - can't zone, switch toons etc without disconnect and then 1017

Dec 27, 2023
  22. tanith liked Evilness's post in the thread Shaman Malaise Rank 38 AA.

Hello, if you buy this AA at level 121 when it is able to be purchased, it bugs the AA because the spell is level 122. As I recall, this...

Dec 27, 2023
  23. tanith liked Mytoss's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Some kind of update on whats going on would be nice.

Dec 27, 2023
  24. tanith liked Ninafae's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

It is down now for 13 hours already. Any Information on what time server is coming back would be nice

Dec 27, 2023
  25. tanith liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Update would be nice, please.

Dec 27, 2023
  26. tanith replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Just to be clear, this is not *just* about the log-in server. Some additional error or other is crashing people out when they...

Dec 26, 2023
  27. tanith liked AngryDarkElf's post in the thread Forcing Merc to be Suspended?!.

Hi. Suspending my actively tanking a mob tank merc because there are too many players in the zone makes the new content unplayable. Sure...

Dec 26, 2023
  28. tanith liked Elenderil's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Same issue here. I have attempted to log in from two accounts to Antonious Bayle server both giving 1017 error messages after a delay of...

Dec 26, 2023
  29. tanith liked rocrocs's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Oh well best open a bottle of single malt will be wasted by the time they get someone to look at this

Dec 26, 2023
  30. tanith replied to the thread Error 1017 on AB.

please go like the thread in the bugs forum, let's see if we can get some attention for this

Dec 26, 2023
  31. tanith liked Bernel's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Today, I noticed my mercs losing their buffs upon leveling. This has happened on two separate accounts and multiple times. I'm leveling up...

Dec 26, 2023
  32. tanith liked Venedar's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Yeah only AB server has this problem. Error 1017.

Dec 26, 2023
  33. tanith liked Cindane's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

It's dead, Jim, indeed. Toon tried to TL-to-bind to Laurion Inn and immediate crash, other toon could not access GGH and was sent to server...

Dec 26, 2023
  34. tanith replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Not just AB - also tried to visit long neglected chars on other servers - all error 1017.

Dec 26, 2023
  35. tanith liked Urlax's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Died and crashed to desktop - x2 toons cant log back in since about 15mins Error 1017

Dec 26, 2023
  36. tanith posted a new thread.

Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down

Switching toons, took forever to camp out to switch chars - then booted out of game with message that the 'session was lost'. Tried to...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 26, 2023
  37. tanith liked Numiko's post in the thread They forget to unlock the servers or what?.

Would be nice if they included an estimated downtime so we can go do something else instead of sitting at our computers staring at the...

Dec 12, 2023
  38. tanith replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Logged into Beta ( on Win7) fine this morning. Post patch, getting the same errors; can't open launcher

Nov 30, 2023
  39. tanith liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Same issue, something changed in the launcher and its calling for a kernel32 file that doesn't exist on windows 7 pc's

Nov 30, 2023
  40. tanith liked Sheebea's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/launcher-broken-suddenly-on-all-3-pcs.294442/

Nov 30, 2023
  41. tanith liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Will this also work for beta?

Nov 30, 2023
  42. tanith liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

Yeah, I've made the suggestion before as well. It's astonishing that the simplest solution (coffers) is already in the game and they...

Nov 18, 2023
  43. tanith liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Teleportation Window in guild hall suggestion.

Yeah let me click through 200 items =p[IMG]

Nov 18, 2023