Narune the Rising Sun's Recent Activity

1. Narune the Rising Sun replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

As a fashionista I would like to know if there are any plans in the future to give women players some cute armor that is pink or purple...

Feb 3, 2024
  2. Narune the Rising Sun liked Eilelyen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we add more active spell buttons to the spell bar? or have a secondary with the same amount to store all our buffs separate from the...

Feb 3, 2024
  3. Narune the Rising Sun liked Kilzadi's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why do gate spells still collapse before we can step through them? After 25 years, 125 levels, and 70k+ AA's, I'd like to think that we've...

Feb 3, 2024
  4. Narune the Rising Sun liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

hey again! I am asking for a friend who is not too savvy with the forums/pc. he is a warrior, and would like to know if there are any...

Feb 3, 2024
  5. Narune the Rising Sun liked Salinae's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?

Feb 3, 2024
  6. Narune the Rising Sun liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Feb 3, 2024
  7. Narune the Rising Sun replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

I have an LG UltraGear QHD 32-Inch Gaming Monitor 32GP750-B, IPS 1ms (GtG) and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 super for a graphics card....

Jan 18, 2024
  8. Narune the Rising Sun liked keel's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

found a fix for Nvidia users: Nvidia control panel > adjust desktop color settings .. move gamma slider over to like +1.40 or so ..back...

Jan 18, 2024
  9. Narune the Rising Sun has a new avatar.

Nov 12, 2023