It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedJohn Journeyman

Will there ever be a new RAF offer?
  2. Brazy Augur

Are there any plans to add more QoL things to TLP. A few things like premium guild halls & fellowships would be amazing to have in at classic so we can all hangout/group up with our guildies.
  3. Megaen Briteheart New Member

I have virtually attended many conferences with online paid tickets, then sent RL and virtual rewards. This would be a great idea for more people with limited financial resources to participate in seminars and entertainment.

Also, if you include t-shirts, can you please make them available bigger or smaller than a L or XL??

Last question, completely unrelated subject: Why do you penalize enchanters and bards with very few fun AAs and abilities with new expansions? I really hate maxing out my AAs by March...it would be earlier, except I play alts (with many more available AAs) so that I can stretch out my useful Megaen time.

Thanks for taking our questions!

4. bobbin Elder

Can FTP characters get some lovin'? New non-prestige augs type 5 and 7s.
    Hegsheoshed and Kentrobarta90 like this.
  5. Nummie New Member

I have a few, some are a bit similar to what others have said, while others are somewhat new.

Personas:
    1. Inventory Management - I'd rather have the persona sets be actual slots to store stuff in, rather than a full body bandolier. Sure, I'll have to move stuff from one persona slot to another if they use the same item, but it is better than filling up my bags with junk. What are your plans for the inventory management nightmare that personas have caused?
    2. EXP - Oakwynd EXP Alt rules for personas would be great. Give Oakwynd a double bonus. Do you have any plans to modify the rate Persona's gain exp?
    3. AAs - Dragons of Norrath AAs really need to be shared. I don't want to do that faction again - it can be like the MPG trials, where you have to enter the zone. (or be level 70 or something). At the very least, remove the lore tag from the turn in items. Is this something that is in the works?
    4. Do you expect to relax the restrictions on where one can change personas in the future?
    5. What are your future plans for Personas, either in rule changes or otherwise?

General:
    6. Catch Up mechanic: When I played on Mangler, I would do the Biddlebokk quests in Lichen Creep for Exp. These were great in that the further behind you were in AAs, the more you got. I'd get 30 AAs on my alt that only had autogranted, but only 3-5 on the main. On Mischief, this is no longer the case. you get 3.5 for #1 and #3, and 4 for #2, regardless of how many you need. Was giving people a chance to catch up really so bad (especially on 8-week expansions)?
    7. Another vote in for any chance of rotating the expansion revivals instead of just HoT- people will buy them!
    8. Is there a possibility of adding items that we have /claimed on one character to the marketplace/loyalty vendor/overseer vendor? It would be nice if we have used items on one character but have since switched mains/servers to be able to get it again, such as the token to port to brells rest or mounts or the like.
    Hegsheoshed, Hawfunk and Faydark like this.
  6. Valcron Elder

Thank you doing this
    2 Questions-
    1- Can you ever expand fellowships to a few more slots in it?

2- Will you ever invest in some kind of upgrade to the graphics engine over the next few years? Luclin was poorly received, and nothing has been done since then.
    Hegsheoshed and Kentrobarta90 like this.
  7. cryptastix New Member

Are there any plans to make LDoN moloable? I would like to be able to molo them, without having to multibox. It doesnt have to be Super hard or anything, just something I can do on my own with out boxing.

Even solo would be fine, that was a good expansion
    KarmaKitty and Grove like this.
  8. Dagud New Member

Could you please revert the experience nerf that was applied to AOC instances on TLP servers in 2022?
    I appreciate the developer at the time reported this was not a nerf, but a fix.
    However, it diminishes the enjoyment of the game, and this is a game we play for fun. Shouldn't fun be a priority in a video game?
    I enjoyed getting away from the crowds on a new TLP where just once a week, for 6 hours, I could enjoy my own space in a zone. This experience nerf killed that enjoyment for me.
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  9. Hiiro New Member

1) Any word on when Hero AA's will be fixed on Personas?
    2) Any chance you'll increase the Mod 2 caps?
    Thanks.
  10. Tituba-EMarr New Member

Can we get some revisits of older expansion collectors editions available on the daybreak store?
    Seems to almost always be House of thule, would be nice to cycle through a few of them for those who have missed.

Also, is there any plan for offering in game quests to help with leveling persona's? As it stands, if you have completed all the achievements, your left to just grinding and overseer which is quite demoralizing after a while.

Thank you for your time.
    Kentrobarta90 and CambarDenten like this.
  11. Bonemelter Nemesis Enforcer

What would have to happen to get the Legend's of Norrath Card game back ? or at least have the rewards available to purchase ?
    Jaguarjpalt and FishWaffle like this.
  12. Redbeardflynn New Member

What is one major joy of stewarding an old but storied game and franchise like Everquest and one major challenge?
  13. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

1. Would it be possible for the following systems: Housing, Banners, Fellowships and Overseer to be released earlier on TLP? Currently, Housing is locked to HoT and Overseer is locked to lvl 85 and Seeds of Destruction. Fellowships and Guild Banners are locked to The Buried Sea.
    2. For QoL reasons, would it be possible to review backfilled spells from Classic to PoP? A lot of these spells are lower level and were created for QoL issues. By the time we get them, they are useless. If we could use them in Classic/Kunark it would be a nice QoL change. (Example - Talisman of the Beast a lvl 8 shaman group strength buff thats locked to Luclin).
  14. Midasa Elder

Is there any chance that the in-game audio trigger system could get beefed up to handle regular expressions and parameterized matching and timers?
    Grok, CambarDenten and fransisco like this.
  15. sinnister Apprentice

hey again! I am asking for a friend who is not too savvy with the forums/pc.
    he is a warrior, and would like to know if there are any plans of ever making cloudy potions stack to 100 or something higher than they currently are?
    thank you!
  16. Yolan Lorekeeper

Whats going on with Thornblade? The population is dwindling down. Soon enough the server will become a ghost town. Are you going to merge it? Offer transfers to Mischief?
  17. Lilfella Elder

The stat differences between archtype-specific evolving items in TBL, TOV, NOS, and LS are very minor. Can these items be merged into one to make personas more feasible? Between the class restrictions and lore tag, personas are worse alts right now.

Can type 3 augs be removed with regular distillers - or just do away with the Type 3 aug system entirely? It's currently impossible to manage shared gear on personas with the current type 3 aug system.

Can the Necromancer Swarm pet spell from LS be made into an upgrade over the swarm pet spell from TOL?

Can Livianus' Grip of Decay and Mourgis' Grip of Decay (Necromancer spells at level 104/110) be adjusted to have a twincast blocker on them? This exists on the later versions Danvid's Grip of Decay and Fleshrot's Grip of Decay - but the previous versions were not fixed.
    HerdingCats likes this.
  18. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Please remember this is a thread for questions to the staff only. Also remember to remain constructive, follow all forum guidelines, ToS, and the guidelines in the first post of this thread.

Thank you.
  19. Lilfella Elder

Can you explain the thought process around not continuing the Luminous Restless Ice / Eyes of Life and Decay SPA 413 aug in Laurion's Song?

What is the latest timeline on finishing DoT consolidation?
  20. wecvet New Member

Why does it take years to get fixes to things that could probably be done in 15 minutes? Such as the OoW instance hunter issue and fake AHR in VT reset issue?

Also could we please get some way to see characters on a server without having to be subbed for TLPs? Really sucks forgetting what character is on what account and subbing the wrong one. Maybe move the all access check to logging in to a character instead of server select?
    Jaguarjpalt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.