KobalWR's Recent Activity

1. KobalWR replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

There's only one way to get rid of them: stop buying their services. Stop giving them money to reduce the game's content and get bored of...

Apr 27, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  2. KobalWR liked Ishbu's post in the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

I say this in regards to the double loot bonuses and extra loot rulesets like Mischief. People who prefer the old school style of...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  3. KobalWR liked Sheila's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Honestly, it’s because tormax has all of the signs of not doing well, and the half dozen pro-Tormax players haven’t been the most fun to...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  4. KobalWR replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Indeed! Make Tormax non truebox and everybody will be pleased, even people who dislike boxing. That won't stop boxing on Teek, but it's...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  5. KobalWR liked spud89's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Please give Tormax Teek rules, but without truebox. Posting here because it seems like a few earlier threads were consolidated into this...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  6. KobalWR liked Rothj's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people on these forums don't really understand what they're asking for. I think if dbg made a "non truebox server"...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  7. KobalWR liked Basak's post in the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

If anything, I would vote to slow XP gains by 70% or at least 50%. But that is just my opinion. XP gains are too fast as they are already...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:41 AM
  8. KobalWR liked Intercept's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I want cheaters/botters gone from the game, mainly the big/massive crews running 25+ toons per real person. idc about joe playing his...

Apr 16, 2024
  9. KobalWR liked spud89's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Adding another vote for making Tormax a second Mischief 2.0 with boxing enabled. You haven't given boxers a server to properly cook on...

Apr 16, 2024
  10. KobalWR liked Kahna's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Rest assured that DPG's HR most definitely cares about the Fair Labor Standards Act. Which is why all guides do is hand out cookies...

Apr 16, 2024
  11. KobalWR liked LawfulEvil's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I would love to see a box friendly tlp with the Mischief rule set and maybe a few other things added.

Apr 16, 2024
  12. KobalWR liked Exmortis_MT's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Let us all hope they see Tormax as the right time and place to bring back a box friendly server. This is something I very much hope they...

Apr 16, 2024
  13. KobalWR liked Serona's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I have personally interviewed many of our fantastic EQ players, our players are the best players out there - and what they say,...

Apr 16, 2024
  14. KobalWR replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

I'd love to see truebox removed for Tormax, or at least relaxed truebox instead of truebox. Thereby, people willing to box "teams" could...

Apr 16, 2024
  15. KobalWR liked Kahna's post in the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

You don't actually sound like you even like this game. I am just going to wait two weeks to really care about playing. Before...

Apr 16, 2024
  16. KobalWR liked GRACUS's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Yep totally agree. Daybreak can maybe increase the xp rate to make it a little faster to get to max lvl. Which should alleviate...

Apr 12, 2024
  17. KobalWR liked Kahna's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

LOL Ragefire had /picks hun. It just didn't have AOCs. And I don't hate boxers. I won't play on a server with unrestricted boxing...

Apr 12, 2024
  18. KobalWR liked Xhieron's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

To clarify: Simply having an opinion is no big deal. I said I don't understand the viciousness; that's the thing that makes me suspect bad...

Apr 9, 2024
  19. KobalWR replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Random loot is great because it bothers professional krono farmers. They'll have a hard time monopolizing nameds, tho I'm sure they'll be...

Apr 9, 2024
  20. KobalWR liked Bard2019's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I always thought it would be cool to have a 2 week Kunark unlock where only Iksar can level up on Kunark for the first 2 weeks while...

Apr 7, 2024
  21. KobalWR liked Breaker's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

kunark is when the game gets fun. chanters get breeze, iksar monks and necros rule, fungi tunics and Epics can be acquired! man oh man

Apr 7, 2024
  22. KobalWR replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I've been asking for a Kunark start for years! It's so good to have something different for at least the first few weeks of the servers.

Apr 7, 2024
  23. KobalWR liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

I foresee lots of raid logging when people are max level in the 1st week of a 3 month expansion.

Apr 7, 2024
  24. KobalWR replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's funny, isn't it? Griefers like to say that camps don't exist, aguing that Verant, Sony, DBG or DPG never recognized them. They don't...

Apr 6, 2024
  25. KobalWR liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Woke era of EQ that's lasted for...22 years since the dawn of instanced raiding? I'm failing to see past your thinly veiled insult to...

Apr 6, 2024
  26. KobalWR liked Arclyte's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

yea more exp so we can hit max level in 3 days instead of 7 :p

Apr 6, 2024
  27. KobalWR replied to the thread if teek had truebox removed lots of more krono sales for daybreak..

I'm not for relaxed truebox at launch, but I wouldn't mind if it was available on one of the two servers so people who like to box can do...

Apr 5, 2024
  28. KobalWR liked MakeEQGoodAgain's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

In my line of work, we often to make sure we address the real problem and not the manifastion and masking of the true issue. When people...

Apr 5, 2024
  29. KobalWR replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

This

Apr 5, 2024
  30. KobalWR liked Muramx's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Krono isn't the problem. The problem is DB not doing anything about the people that are making it a problem. People were buying plat and...

Apr 5, 2024
  31. KobalWR liked Xerzist's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

I've been playing this game since I was a kid, literally. I'm 34 now. I don't think myself, or most folks are asking for much when we...

Apr 5, 2024
  32. KobalWR liked Kahna's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

I am going to need you to stop being reasonable. This sort of behavior is not allowed on these forums. The other side is the enemy...

Apr 5, 2024
  33. KobalWR liked Ecos's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I am grateful for Kunark at launch.

Apr 5, 2024
  34. KobalWR replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

That's not what I said. Faster XP doesnt make the game easier, I agree. More loots does, tho, and I was talking about both loots and...

Apr 5, 2024
  35. KobalWR replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

We already have massive loots bonus on Teek. There will likely be a double XP bonus soon after launch. Do we really need to make everything...

Apr 5, 2024
  36. KobalWR liked Arclyte's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Rangers have the same skill caps as Rogues (double/triple attack, dual wield etc), Call of Flame (247 nuke/30s recast), Immolate (72...

Apr 4, 2024
  37. KobalWR liked Leorium's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Good evening all. I decided to make a class selection guide and a general tier list for classic to assist others on deciding which class to...

Apr 4, 2024
  38. KobalWR liked Arclyte's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

is it too late to swap the names? teek is so lame, but tormax is metal AF

Apr 4, 2024
  39. KobalWR liked Trow's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Kunark start is a great way to mix things up, while still keeping all of classic relevant. We've all leveled up in classic 100 times so...

Apr 4, 2024
  40. KobalWR liked Trevalon's post in the thread New tlps.

Glad to see Darkpaw is still doing the smart thing and leaving Truebox in at least till a later date. Good Call Devs!

Apr 4, 2024
  41. KobalWR liked Angeliana's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

There will not be Encounter Locking on either server.

Apr 4, 2024
  42. KobalWR replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Imo, for several reasons, Kunark is a more interesting start: More places to level, all the people at launch will be more spread out....

Apr 4, 2024
  43. KobalWR liked ECrack's post in the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

This ^^^^^^^^^ I don't see how people don't grasp this. With Personas requiring to swap in a certain zone it is MORE convenient to...

Mar 30, 2024
  44. KobalWR replied to the thread Easy/serious early tlp class balance..

You're right, and that's a problem isnt it? Enchanters, in addition to being the best class of the game (best DPS, best CC, best pet...

Mar 29, 2024
  45. KobalWR liked superman's post in the thread Easy/serious early tlp class balance..

Give bards their luclin mezzes in classic. Give paladins their luclin stuns in classic. Harder/won't be taken serious but needed...

Mar 28, 2024
  46. KobalWR liked Xhieron's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

I get it. Personally, it's not so much about splitting (although that's nice), but there are a few things at play arising out of...

Mar 28, 2024
  47. KobalWR liked Xhieron's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Oh! Cheating! You mean cheating! You mean how a bunch of people who play on TLPs cheat all the time using third party software, making...

Mar 28, 2024
  48. KobalWR liked Razorfall's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

People playing multiple characters: OK* Using automation software: NOT OK *per the rules of the server. Playing multiple characters on a...

Mar 26, 2024
  49. KobalWR replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Yes, boxing drives some people away, those wanting more social interactions, immersion and pick up groups in the game. Yes, it is some...

Mar 26, 2024
  50. KobalWR liked Xhieron's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

By your own admission the game that the TLP servers represent isn't a hard game. It's not a secret, and I don't think I've ever heard...

Mar 22, 2024
  51. KobalWR liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Cross zone invites are immersion breaking, and for that reason I do not support this idea. Furthermore all chat channels further break...

Mar 20, 2024
  52. KobalWR liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 20, 2024
  53. KobalWR liked Larsen's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

There is a meaningful demand for a PvP server, but no desire to provide one from P99. The first one died not because there was no...

Mar 18, 2024
  54. KobalWR replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

The launch of a new TLP server is a special time with a lot of people around. This is when we need more dungeons to explore, new...

Mar 18, 2024
  55. KobalWR replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Yes! And give rogues some love. A poison rework seems to be the easiest way to do it.

Jan 18, 2024
  56. KobalWR liked Dirkman's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

All AOE DMG spells should hit a max of 8 mobs

Jan 18, 2024
  57. KobalWR liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Give Halflings,Rogues, and Warriors their xp bonus back. Allow Riposte to hit mobs other than your primary target.

Jan 18, 2024
  58. KobalWR liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

That's because they need better management willing to make hard decisions like that.

Jan 18, 2024
  59. KobalWR replied to the thread Road Map was released. May 2024 TLP's..

Could be HUGE if they mean it.

Jan 18, 2024
  60. KobalWR liked Fluid's post in the thread Rogues?.

I group with Rogues all the time. I figure it is mostly because no one else will have them. ;) There are simple fixes, I think. #1,...

Nov 15, 2023
  61. KobalWR liked Pimento's post in the thread Rogues?.

The reality is that any monk can solo/molo - get groups - parse well with crap gear and basic weapons. For a rogue to even approach this...

Nov 15, 2023
  62. KobalWR replied to the thread Target's target window missing.

Unclicking Use new UI fixed it for me! Thanks! :)

Nov 15, 2023
  63. KobalWR liked Barton's post in the thread Target's target window missing.

Some people were having issues with it being off screen when they updated it (the window) to the new ui engine let me see if i can find a...

Nov 14, 2023
  64. KobalWR posted a new thread.

Target's target window missing

Hey, Since the last patch a couple weeks ago, I can't make my target's target window to appear again. I usually play on windowed, but it...

Forum: Player Support

Nov 14, 2023