Iyacc's Recent Activity

1. Iyacc replied to the thread Parcel system.

The only real reason I could see for them to invest the time on it is if they feel like it's helpful to pull micro amounts of coin out of...

Jun 8, 2021 at 7:24 AM
  2. Iyacc liked Aiona's post in the thread Agro Questions.

Good suggestion. Wulfenite aug for your main group/raid weapons are the only way to go for Warrior though, IMO.

Jun 4, 2021
  3. Iyacc replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

As a guild/raid leader on several servers through many expansions I'll give my opinion to the best DPS class over the long haul. Some shine...

May 26, 2021
  4. Iyacc replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

Keep in mind there's no minimum level to wear planar armor. The block was being able to zone in and get it. Gonna be a million...

May 21, 2021
  5. Iyacc replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

There will be planar armor for sale in EC the first weekend after launch. Facts

May 20, 2021
  6. Iyacc liked Dythan's post in the thread A server where you level for free..

This why someday there will be no lev in PoFire

May 19, 2021
  7. Iyacc liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Merger..

[IMG]

May 19, 2021
  8. Iyacc replied to the thread Major is looking for a few on Mangler.

All classes currently open. Current raid force is 35 to 40 toons and we're looking to push that back up closer to 45+. Working through...

May 18, 2021
  9. Iyacc replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

Is it a HIPAA violation if they can see your health info without your consent?

May 18, 2021
  10. Iyacc replied to the thread will these pc run eq for my box ?.

Watch Facebook marketplace and be patient. I picked up an i3/4gb laptop for $50 and it runs EQ just fine.

May 17, 2021
  11. Iyacc liked jeskola's post in the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

Coming soon: Quickbooks for Raid Guilds

May 11, 2021
  12. Iyacc liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

I don't know what elite accountants you raid with but I've played with a number of players who can barely figure out how to get gina...

May 11, 2021
  13. Iyacc liked Labouche's post in the thread Thornblade.

Oooohhh... OK now that makes way more sense. I had no Idea the relevance of "Thornblade" and I didn't bother looking it up because I'm...

May 11, 2021
  14. Iyacc replied to the thread The sky is the limit....

there's a sky? I mean, outside of Plane of Sky?

May 7, 2021
  15. Iyacc liked Vule_Xyrashue's post in the thread Leaked Developer TSS itemization meeting.

Lead Dev: "Alright, so we've got the base population of Ashengate and all the progression quests knocked out, the only thing we have left...

May 7, 2021
  16. Iyacc replied to the thread Loot on TLPs.

This. I know everyone on a TLP was in the top guild of the world back in the original run when you talk to them but most of us never...

May 5, 2021
  17. Iyacc liked Kutsuu's post in the thread Rogs, Palas etc.

A monk can optimize just like you can. You're noticing someone who is optimizing instead of just going "brrrrr".

May 4, 2021
  18. Iyacc liked yerm's post in the thread farming AC augs on Mischief.

You could just have your guild which has the chance to get these augs anywhere pool them for the raid tanks. As long as you aren't some...

Apr 30, 2021
  19. Iyacc replied to the thread Mischief will not be an RMT paradise, quite the opposite..

Shaman Hammer from Vox will be the most common. Wouldn't it be cool if the Staff of Forbidden Rites got caught up in the loot table and...

Apr 29, 2021
  20. Iyacc replied to the thread Mischief will not be an RMT paradise, quite the opposite..

I didn't realize the finished were tradable. That makes it much easier then.

Apr 29, 2021
  21. Iyacc replied to the thread Mischief will not be an RMT paradise, quite the opposite..

You sir, are insane. And I like how you think. This jacked up ruleset is exactly something that could be the most fun ever. :p

Apr 29, 2021
  22. Iyacc replied to the thread Mischief will not be an RMT paradise, quite the opposite..

It will be tradable though. The downside for the boxers is that the person buying still has to work faction to do the turn in. So...

Apr 29, 2021
  23. Iyacc replied to the thread What other "mischief" do we want to see on the server *Focus effects classic* thoughts?.

I vote for General Reparm instead of Trak. Unless each Trak would banish you to the banish room in Sebilis regardless of where you...

Apr 29, 2021
  24. Iyacc liked Faydra's post in the thread What other "mischief" do we want to see on the server *Focus effects classic* thoughts?.

While there are many fun things they could do to capitalize on the tomfoolery and mischief of it all, I don't see it happening. The...

Apr 29, 2021
  25. Iyacc replied to the thread 6 month Luclin start TLP then 2 month expansions afterwords.

As leader of a guild that moved from Selo to Mangler a few weeks before PoP opened - you could definitely farm all kinds of stuff for...

Apr 26, 2021
  26. Iyacc replied to the thread Future TLP- Casual Friendly, Hardcore Difficulty.

This right here. If you don't farm some DZs to get a good gear spread, most guilds are not going to beat the next expansion. This...

Apr 26, 2021
  27. Iyacc replied to the thread Mangler 2.0 200% xp 3 month unlock.

3 month unlocks is too long for most expansions for anyone who plays much. If you're the journey mindset instead of the destination mindset...

Apr 23, 2021
  28. Iyacc replied to the thread results of spreadsheet for 3box....

I always preferred WAR for raid tanking but for group I would think SK would be more DPS and as good tanking almost always (only if you had...

Apr 20, 2021
  29. Iyacc liked Loze's post in the thread so all the other games are getting bonuses but down time but not EQ1?.

So we'll be losing levels a week or so later?

Apr 20, 2021
  30. Iyacc liked Aegir's post in the thread Enchanter - All spells in the Color Flux line now share the same timer.

Think of this nerf, when Aradune guilds are going to do Ukun Bloodfeaster in Txevu.

Apr 14, 2021
  31. Iyacc replied to the thread I would come back to Everquest TLP servers.

I would be willing to bet that very few(if any) software companies care WHO uses their game/service and pays for it, so long as SOMEONE...

Apr 8, 2021
  32. Iyacc liked AtabishiWoW's post in the thread EverQuest Remake..

I've always felt if you are playing EQ for the gameplay you are doing it wrong. If I wanted to play a game for its gameplay I'd play...

Apr 8, 2021
  33. Iyacc liked Machen's post in the thread EverQuest Remake..

If you are playing EQ because of the graphics, or not playing eq because of the graphics.... Either way you are doing it wrong. EQ...

Apr 8, 2021
  34. Iyacc replied to the thread I want a TLP where selling PL's is forbidden....

I'm amazed all the people who don't remember this. I may or may not have taken advantage and made some extra cash back in the day when...

Mar 30, 2021
  35. Iyacc replied to the thread Account to account transfers... when?.

I would think more people would want to move an alt OFF of an account to a second one so they can box. At least the people I know grumbling...

Mar 24, 2021
  36. Iyacc liked Xeris's post in the thread [Mangler], Worst experience I've had in 20 years.

Op is making judgements about people that have multiple pcs? You're literally on a forum talking about playing a 20+ year old game. It's...

Mar 22, 2021
  37. Iyacc replied to the thread Transfers to Agnarr - When?.

I don't normally get involved in conversations like this but I think we're missing a point. If you play much at all, then you should...

Mar 22, 2021
  38. Iyacc liked Accipiter's post in the thread Things Forgotten.

Not forgotten, but here's one I never knew. I recently read a post where someone mentioned Ctrl-Shift-Click on items for bazaar searches. I...

Mar 18, 2021
  39. Iyacc replied to the thread Agnarr 2.0 proposal -> Dranik TLP.

I wouldn't have anything to do with the immense difference in population? People to actually group with? That doesn't prove the lower...

Mar 18, 2021
  40. Iyacc liked Glowerss's post in the thread A new server with the same old class meta isn't good enough.

I feel like the real answer here is stop rerolling on every TLP like a crack addict. All of your complains are completely solved by just...

Mar 18, 2021
  41. Iyacc replied to the thread Agnarr 2.0 proposal -> Dranik TLP.

How do the max level people on a ladder server setup bring up their alts/boxes? Do they have to have a max level PL toon left on each piece...

Mar 17, 2021
  42. Iyacc liked Machen's post in the thread [Mangler], Worst experience I've had in 20 years.

This is still either a guild issue or a you issue, not a server issue. Although I do sympathize that people are breaking the server...

Mar 17, 2021
  43. Iyacc liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Soooo what's tomorrow?.

You don't know how much I wish I was at the moment.

Mar 17, 2021
  44. Iyacc liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Have MMO's become less social?.

It's an interesting topic. There is a concept in game design called "stickiness" - how much people want to keep coming back and playing...

Mar 15, 2021
  45. Iyacc replied to the thread When TLPs are "true up" with live servers: AoC?.

In theory it should free up resources but of course it'll be for the next shiny new TLP. ;)

Mar 5, 2021
  46. Iyacc replied to the thread Major is looking for a few on Mangler.

All classes open. We're looking for people who want to raid and also improve their character outside of raids when necessary. We're a small...

Mar 2, 2021
  47. Iyacc liked Roxas MM's post in the thread What do you do at max level on TLP servers?.

help your friends and/or guildies to get their stuff done ?

Mar 2, 2021
  48. Iyacc replied to the thread What do you do at max level on TLP servers?.

If you're in a guild that raids then you grind AA and gear to make raiding easier and prep for next expac. If you're not, then you find...

Mar 1, 2021
  49. Iyacc replied to the thread Will we ever see another Selos style server?.

At some point going faster on the XP just doesn't work. There's a cap per kill if I understand correctly and you'll hit that right out...

Feb 18, 2021
  50. Iyacc replied to the thread Major is looking for a few on Mangler.

Still chugging along and still room to add a few people who want to explore the end game content of each expansion on a predictable relaxed...

Feb 16, 2021
  51. Iyacc liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I heard the reason JChan has gone radio silent for almost a year is because she's unlinking BST and BER from their respective xpacs. Also...

Feb 9, 2021
  52. Iyacc replied to the thread Luclin lockouts.

Wait til you work through PoP - you'll have a bachelors level education on AoC management.

Feb 2, 2021
  53. Iyacc posted a new thread.

Major is looking for a few on Mangler

Major is a casual raiding guild on Mangler. We did the full run on Agnarr then outlasted most guilds on Selo. We moved to Mangler a few...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Jan 22, 2021
  54. Iyacc liked a_librarian's post in the thread TLP - Worn ATK Caps?.

Sleepers weapon avatar proc does count as worn attack as far as I know. A shaman casting the buff doesn't.

Jan 22, 2021
  55. Iyacc replied to the thread Mangler Population?.

There are still a half dozen or so guilds working DoDH and just not changing their schedule to do so. This expac has a more involved...

Jan 21, 2021
  56. Iyacc liked Thez69's post in the thread Agnarr, how many people.

anything is possible maybe trying finding a guild asap to catch people lvling alts if you just sit lfg its gonna be lonley, gonna be...

Dec 18, 2020