Iyacc's Recent Activity

1. Iyacc liked Kahna's post in the thread Random Loot Level Range(s).

It isn't + or -. It is in 5 level groups. So 1-10, 11-15, 16-20 and so on. Raid mobs are their own special thing.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  2. Iyacc liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Teek unlock schedule.

What hat are you pulling this number from? Half the game's population is primarily live and many live players are on TLPs. TLP only...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:42 AM
  3. Iyacc replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

A couple of our members wrote a google sheet with some macros that tracks it. The sheet scans the officer doing loot's EQ log and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  4. Iyacc replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

We still have some folks in Reckless Serenity. Others are moving to Teek when it drops.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:16 AM
  5. Iyacc replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

It worked very well for us on Mischief because of the sheer amount of loot. The list cycled fast and unless you hung out at the top...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:09 AM
  6. Iyacc liked Jaqen's post in the thread Major (Teek).

i just joined your discord. looking forward to this guild!

Apr 19, 2024
  7. Iyacc replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

I don't play with Personas but this seems like the beginning of one of those threads where people bring up ways to use them that the devs...

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Iyacc posted a new thread.

Major (Teek)

Major will be rolling on Teek and looking for more members. Raid nights have historically been Wed/Fri/Sun but that could change...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Apr 18, 2024
  9. Iyacc replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

You can add Major for Teek. Major / https://discord.gg/M29wW4Khx6 / Wed/Fri/Sun 8pm EST(nights could change based on member feedback at...

Apr 18, 2024
  10. Iyacc liked Klucifer's post in the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

I'm not sure I see the question in this post?

Apr 15, 2024
  11. Iyacc liked Candystore's post in the thread Increase Xp rates for Teek and Tormax.

The problem isn't the xp rate, it is the need some players feel to keep up with others. Increasing xp won't change that, the desire to...

Apr 12, 2024
  12. Iyacc liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.

Apr 8, 2024
  13. Iyacc liked Crabman's post in the thread Could today be THE day....

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-producers-letter-april-2023 - april 5th 2023 was a wednesday...

Apr 2, 2024
  14. Iyacc replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

This is all part of the 20 years of changes I mentioned. We're not playing the original EQ - you are correct.

Mar 25, 2024
  15. Iyacc replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

What most people don't choose to remember is that original content was much "harder" due to not having all the formula/programming/content...

Mar 25, 2024
  16. Iyacc liked Vlorg's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

the moment we get BST-BER with minimal quest and no epic, is the moment people will ask for more quest and epic to be implemented for...

Mar 14, 2024
  17. Iyacc replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'm assuming double spawn rate means twice as fast? Could be fun, more groups can fill an area since it'll be harder to keep as large...

Mar 6, 2024
  18. Iyacc replied to the thread [Feature Request] TLP AA filters.

to give better explanation for those who don't understand the request (I'm assuming this is how you meant it since technically if you...

Feb 5, 2024
  19. Iyacc replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

I don't think anyone is buying up krono at 945pp(I think?) per hour.

Jan 29, 2024
  20. Iyacc liked jeskola's post in the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

This weird, condescending, and at times insulting post is sure to win over Darkpaw staff.

Jan 22, 2024
  21. Iyacc liked sieger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

FWIW I never really boxed on Truebox servers, just not interested in boxing that way. So I am certainly not one of the "wants to box...

Jan 8, 2024
  22. Iyacc liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

One of these days DB will realize the only reason why most of us are still playing EQ is because of our friends that also play EQ.

Dec 19, 2023
  23. Iyacc replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

this is why we can't have nice things. This made starting a new toon marginally less painful, lol.

Dec 14, 2023
  24. Iyacc replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

I can speak from experience that computers/internet for many people took minutes to zone. It was quite a number of years before I could...

Dec 12, 2023
  25. Iyacc replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

What if the ability to zone and clear it was intended because back when OOC timers were implemented the average player with the average...

Dec 12, 2023
  26. Iyacc liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

I can bypass any agro i have by zoning. Even you could agree that is intended, right? So there's at least 1 thing that you can avoid by...

Dec 7, 2023
  27. Iyacc liked FranktheBank's post in the thread EQ official Discord link is expired.

It's always expired for some of us...

Nov 28, 2023
  28. Iyacc replied to the thread Can we lower the requirements for AOCs to 1 real toon in SOD..

This is either spotty or doesn't work everywhere. I wasn't able to make it work with the big spider in Valdeholm. Maybe I did something...

Nov 21, 2023
  29. Iyacc replied to the thread Need Out of Era AA filter for AA window.

A "nice to have" would be if you selected a specific expansion there was either a checkbox or it just only showed you how many you could...

Nov 13, 2023
  30. Iyacc liked Ephyr's post in the thread XP Bonus Xtra Life.

Absolutely was a reward for it. We provided more help for sick kids. There's nothing additional needed.

Nov 8, 2023
  31. Iyacc replied to the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

The "casuals" would complain because all the raiders would burn through content as quick as ever and unlock content faster than even 12/8.

Nov 1, 2023