Ibadan Kun'Tirel's Recent Activity

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Persona Switch to Main: Augs Gone.

GM Spoom was johnny on the spot, got all of them back but one, thanks! Reached out to him for the last one.

Apr 19, 2024
  2. Ibadan Kun'Tirel posted a new thread.

Persona Switch to Main: Augs Gone

Submitted a ticket on this, but in a bit of a panic. Switched from my persona to my main today, all of my augs were unequipped and placed...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 19, 2024
  3. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Would also love to see a significant discount on tradeskill depot slots.

Apr 10, 2024
  4. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Fenthen's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Put the augs (for both the 24th mission and 25th raid, all from the NoS Selenelion set) on the anniversary merchant.

Apr 1, 2024
  5. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Mojoslinger's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Yea I totally agree, this raid is a disappointment over all, and with how rare some of the augs are I'm not about to dump 4K DKP or fight...

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

These augs should either be a completion reward or purchasable on the anniversary vendor after successful completion/achievements.

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  8. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 14, 2024
  9. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 12, 2024
  10. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Lilfella's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

The type 3 augs given from the bonus anniversary mission are not in a lore group but you can only pick one of the augs and cannot repeat...

Mar 12, 2024
  11. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Dewd's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Literally go to any hill/ramp, stand still, pull a mob to you so it has to path up/down said hill/ramp, and press attack. A large...

Mar 11, 2024
  12. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Fanra's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Just to mention, that when this happens to our party, there are several different races (Halfling, Dark Elf, Erudite, Barbarian, Human)...

Mar 11, 2024
  13. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Mercenary slots also apply to all characters on all servers.

Mar 6, 2024
  14. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Lilfella's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Would you consider changing it to be account wide instead?

Mar 6, 2024
  15. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Bumkus's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Have you leveled an alt from 110 to 125? I'm getting 6.5% (with LoTD running) at 111 for an FF mission. One Door Closes gives me around...

Mar 6, 2024
  16. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Bumkus's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

A basic 12-hour task gives 1%. You can do 10 in a 24 hour periods, so i would use 10% XP from Overseer as your base. in reality you...

Mar 6, 2024
  17. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Desanctified's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Would be nice if we had some indication as to the "concern" this caused that they felt it so necessary to take action on. Did they think...

Mar 6, 2024
  18. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Bilderov's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Unfortunately, it seems like that style of gameplay has gone (although I'm sure a few people here will maintain you can still do that,...

Mar 6, 2024
  19. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Vizier's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

If they move the exp back on to mobs in the wild I will possibly play the game again. There is a portion of their player base that have...

Mar 6, 2024
  20. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Bilderov's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

I suspect he is talking about the AA-per-kill change in the update notes. However, he has yet to explain why the 200% from a single...

Mar 6, 2024
  21. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats!

Mar 5, 2024
  22. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Bumkus's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Proportionately, this hits personas harder, since they already lose access to these xp bonuses …no benefit of one-time XP boost from...

Mar 5, 2024
  23. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Geko's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

So I have actually tested the theory you mention above. The quickest way to show you it is incorrect is looking at overseer exp....

Mar 5, 2024
  24. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Bilderov's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Yet another nail in the coffin for players either competing or playing catchup. At this point I think they really want the game to fail....

Mar 5, 2024
  25. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Geko's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

These kind of changes make it much harder to help returning players. I have lvled tons of people from 85 up to 110. But with this change...

Mar 5, 2024
  26. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Exactly. They nerf the whole concept of the expansion. They do not balance it out via mob kills get more xp since mission xp is being...

Mar 5, 2024
  27. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

My concern is folks returning to the game trying to catch up. So even if they get a group for those missions they get less exp then...

Mar 5, 2024
  28. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked fransisco's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Your splitting hairs. They made it so that killing mobs doesn't yield exp. Different way to do the same thing. Mobs should give the exp,...

Mar 5, 2024
  29. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Just a reminder...they didn't "take xp off" mobs post 110. They just made the levels 111+ INCREDIBLY massive, with regard to how much...

Mar 5, 2024
  30. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Marton's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

It should but it isn't. Nerfing missions to make leveling more annoying is an odd way how to keep EQ players engaged.

Mar 5, 2024
  31. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked fransisco's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I think they should just put exp back on mobs - either in missions or normal world. The chest thing is kinda dumb.

Mar 5, 2024
  32. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Geko's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I can confirm the tasks were stealth nerfed. I have used the TOV tasks to lvl 100's to 110 well over 50 times. If you have a lvl 100...

Mar 5, 2024
  33. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Lilura's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I'm noticing something strange lately and I want to see if it's just me or if there's something to this. 1) Exp from the TOV heroic...

Mar 5, 2024
  34. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Geko's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Thank you for jumping in here Meeko. I do appreciate it. I do have the following questions if you dont mind? Why was the max...

Mar 5, 2024
  35. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Laronk's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Changes like this just hurt the game, oh no people are catching up to the community to fast where they'll actually be able to join...

Mar 5, 2024
  36. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Geko's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea this happened. With that said, they also tuned the exp down from the tasks ( not just...

Mar 5, 2024
  37. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Wonder how many more nerfs they put in and only cop to it when they get called out for it? That's total BS and the devs know it.

Mar 5, 2024
  38. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Marton's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Yeah, nerfs are the way to go. :rolleyes:

Mar 5, 2024
  39. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Venuhm's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

why? seriously, why? even from a financial standpoint its silly. It benefits DPG a lot more to not stand in the way of someone grinding...

Mar 5, 2024
  40. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked fransisco's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Can we just move exp back onto mobs? Farming chests is the ultimate in not playing characters. Just sit in guild lobby and get task adds to...

Mar 5, 2024
  41. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Frankly I think Sancus should be directly consulted on any conceptual change to pets every single time and given a commission. The amount...

Feb 21, 2024
  42. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Meeko's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Because one of them can be done in a couple days while the other would take a significantly longer amount of time(weeks/months). Having...

Jan 18, 2024
  43. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Risiko's post in the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

The Alternate Persona system has the potential to be a game changer for this 25 year old game, and could pump new life in to it. All it...

Jan 17, 2024
  44. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This only applies to the proc/effect augs, you never could have RZ and LL at the same time since launch (and thus also not use both)....

Jan 9, 2024
  45. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you mean exactly like the merc interface, where they retain the equipment even if the pet dies and you summon a new pet, and you...

Jan 9, 2024
  46. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked bobbin's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The pet inventory thing is great much needed and appreciated. But a dedicated pet armor tab like the merc armor tab would be AWESOME.

Jan 9, 2024
  47. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I don't have a loc/ss/video, but this happened in Final Fugue where one of the casters in phase 1 (hex/warlock) pathed randomly to an...

Jan 4, 2024
  48. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Allayna's post in the thread Lost in the past / Found in the Present.

You could be more vocal, ask a dev to adjust the quest to spit out the opposing ring on turn-in, IF you've done both quests. Still limiting...

Jan 2, 2024
  49. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Iven's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

Mercs are the devil

Dec 14, 2023
  50. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

One thing I would add to this is that the world doesn't really feel interconnected, and hasn't for a long time. It feels disjointed...

Dec 13, 2023
  51. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

In your first reply: It's just irritating seeing the gate-keeping over an instant port ability that has less impact for an...

Dec 13, 2023
  52. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Zarkdon's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

They should. Traveling is an absolutely waste of time. It was dumb in 1999 it is dumb in 2023. You should have to walk to a zone the...

Dec 13, 2023
  53. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

I thought this was a feature. So much easier when your npc is alone. Lots of me time. ;)

Dec 11, 2023