Ibadan Kun'Tirel's Recent Activity

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: April 22, 2020.

*** Items *** - Restored the missing visuals of the troll heritage armor ornaments. *** Quests And Events *** - Seeking the...

Apr 22, 2020
  2. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Cicelee's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

Most miraculous thing of the entire weekend was Ring of Valor and Scarlet Vengenance having the exact same time stamp on their Velk raid....

Apr 20, 2020
  3. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Maedhros's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

Ugh I'm sorry about that! Can no longer edit it though so Congrats Scarlet Vengeance! If you guys ever merge with Crimson Tempest...

Apr 20, 2020
  4. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Powerful's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

Psst. It's Scarlet Vengeance.

Apr 20, 2020
  5. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Maedhros's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

Even knowing how much easier T3 raids were this year than last, I think it is perfectly reasonable to throw a shout out to the guilds that...

Apr 20, 2020
  6. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats ya'll!

Apr 17, 2020
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Congrats all!

Apr 17, 2020
  8. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Sancus's post in the thread Not A Bug Fragment of Legendary Alaran History do not drop from green or gray cons.

Alarans that drop these were only included in two expansions, Veil of Alaris and Rain of Fear, during which the level cap was 95 and 100,...

Apr 6, 2020
  9. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Draught of the Craftsman fail on Crystallized Precious Velium Ore.

Sounds good, Ngreth. For those of us who experienced the higher than intended fail rate, is there any way possible to have a...

Apr 6, 2020
  10. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Draught of the Craftsman fail on Crystallized Precious Velium Ore.

Ouch, just lost my crystallized precious velium ore on attempting the enhancement aug.

Apr 4, 2020
  11. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

It's not the time delay unlock that's the issue, it's the method used to time-delay it that's the issue. They have delayed tiers in the...

Mar 31, 2020
  12. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 03/17/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Also wouldn't mind a DBC refund, since the development team pushed this through after I spent money and fundamentally changed the way the...

Mar 17, 2020
  13. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

The collection items was literally the only reason for me to do this.... Can you add the collection item to the merchant as well as an...

Mar 16, 2020
  14. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Success Rate On Quest Page Not Always The Same Once Quest Started.

I have only attempted quests with 90+ % success rates, and have failed 3 already. Some of which resulted in the lost of uncommon+ agents.

Mar 14, 2020
  15. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Triconix's post in the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

Also the 2nd ear slot for tanks isn't really much of an upgrade, especially T2 TBL to T1 ToV. That's going to be the last item...

Mar 9, 2020
  16. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 9, 2020
  17. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 9, 2020
  18. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Monkman's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 9, 2020
  19. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Good or Bad to release 21st anniversary raid 16th March?.

Really hoping we see the 21AV raid items implemented in some way soonish, otherwise need to go back to the drawing board on a bunch of loot...

Mar 9, 2020
  20. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Magician, AA, Elemental Conversion, still returns reduced mana when pet has mitigation buffs up. Can we make both the dd component and the...

Mar 2, 2020
  21. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Thewiz's post in the thread How about today?.

One does not simply just walk into next week, sir.

Feb 21, 2020
  22. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked dreamweaver's post in the thread How about today?.

A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.

Feb 21, 2020
  23. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked topple's post in the thread How about today?.

Uhhh, how dare you speak of my thread in such a manner?

Feb 21, 2020
  24. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Thundersnake's post in the thread [Feature Request] Anniversary Raid Merchant.

Could there be some consideration to add an Anniversary Raid merchant that uses Commemorative Coins as the currency for all instanced...

Feb 20, 2020
  25. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread How about today?.

For the love of all cheetos.... someone nuke this thread. Taking up valuable "Staff Post Tracker" space.

Feb 20, 2020
  26. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Mage fun to play anymore?.

For the record, Cicelee has forgotten the first rule about mages, and also uses sarcasm as a sharp tool, lol. Mage pets are strong...

Feb 17, 2020
  27. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Marquele's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Feb 17, 2020
  28. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: February 14, 2020.

February 13, 2020 _____________________ *** Items *** - Corrected the AC and endurance valus and of Lute of the Wanderer, Horn of...

Feb 14, 2020
  29. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Sancus's post in the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

I don't know if that's within the realm of possibility code-wise, but I would love to see that personally. It also is more "social" than...

Feb 11, 2020
  30. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Sancus's post in the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

ToV locks too much behind TS's, in my opinion. The TS ear is a huge swath of content, which you miss out on entirely without doing TS's....

Feb 11, 2020
  31. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked kizant's post in the thread Tradeskills that everyone needs..

There should be a wizard tradeskill where you do things like melt ores by nuking them at a certain amount of fire DPS for 30 seconds....

Feb 6, 2020
  32. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Elemental conversion does not seem to properly return mana when the pet mitigates the damage being received from the AA

Feb 5, 2020
  33. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Complete list of Jann merc names and best name?.

Given some of the names of npc's, I figured things that cater to 12 year old versions of ourselves was intentional

Jan 30, 2020
  34. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Not A Bug Lesser Raid Spell Rewarded Rank II.

Sorry. In my frenzy for a new spell, i apparently clicked both a group spell and a raid spell at the same time, got excited, clicked the...

Jan 17, 2020
  35. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Not A Bug Lesser Raid Spell Rewarded Rank II.

Delete this thread, please. I apparently have not slept enough.

Jan 17, 2020
  36. Ibadan Kun'Tirel posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Lesser Raid Spell Rewarded Rank II

Looted Lesser Kromrif Etching, clicked Shockwave of Many Rk. III spell, spell gem reset to Rk. II instead of Rk. III. Server: Cazic Thule...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 17, 2020
  37. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Sancus's post in the thread Did I miss it? Are 115 type 3 augs still not in game?.

While there may be some benefits of the Type 3 spell focus aug system, my personal feeling is that they are not sufficient to justify the...

Jan 16, 2020
  38. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Mintalie's post in the thread ToV regular xp is terrible - let's get this over with.

Let's stop beating around the bush. Let's stop the Trumpisms of saying something over and over again that's false hoping everyone will...

Jan 8, 2020
  39. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Scornfire's post in the thread What is the best ToV zone and why is is ToFS?.

I like to go thru each floor in ToFS and make unsolicited dance videos with unsuspecting guildmates My only disappointment is the ice...

Jan 8, 2020
  40. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Restless Tijoely....

Are you talking about the attack that he announces? (The 'Rush' Attack?) --- This is avoidable

Jan 8, 2020
  41. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread 111 Air vs 114 Earth- tanking change?.

I have been tanking with water pet and earth pet, but haven't really tried using air much lately, I'll give it a shot this weekend. I also...

Jan 8, 2020
  42. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Mage: RS aggro and moloing.

Toggling taunt off until you really need it should work. It really depends on which pet you're using, though, and how squishy you are. If...

Jan 8, 2020
  43. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is this the extent of January's patch? Neither the Tradeskill quest nor Type 3 augments appear to be in here, both of which were...

Jan 7, 2020
  44. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Morigaine's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Have to agree these patch notes are pretty disappointing. In the absence of bug fixes, it would be nice to at least get some updates from...

Jan 7, 2020
  45. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Also, elemental conversion still does not seem to be operating correctly? This was acknowledged as confirmed from a post in November, but I...

Jan 7, 2020
  46. Ibadan Kun'Tirel posted a new thread.

EW- Dracholiche's v. pets

Pets do not seem to hold any agro when attacking dracholiches in new EW zone.

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 22, 2019
  47. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Bout time I introduce myself..

Your poor backs

Dec 12, 2019
  48. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Tucoh's post in the thread Bout time I introduce myself..

Glad you're on the team, Pip. Please keep us up to date on the areas of EQ you're responsible for so we can trick you into buffing our...

Dec 11, 2019
  49. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Pip's post in the thread Bout time I introduce myself..

Hail Norrathians! Many of you may have already seen me here on the forums, and many of you have seen me in game. I'm more active on the...

Dec 11, 2019