Ibadan Kun'Tirel's Recent Activity

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Yinla's post in the thread [Feedback] Nukes.

Since the dot revamp, nuke damage seems to be a long way behind dot damage for all classes. Nukes seem to be the most low mana cost...

Aug 24, 2021
  2. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Ah, see, I thought they got the name swarm because there were so many of them. They are a 'swarm' of pets. Kind of like bees. They...

Aug 17, 2021
  3. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The fact that swarm pets have different damage/hp values and poof after so many seconds isn't enough differentiation?

Aug 17, 2021
  4. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Triconix's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Imagine saying taunt pulling is a defining feature of EQ. Oof. Can't even remember last time I bothered doing it. Plunk it with an arrow,...

Aug 17, 2021
  5. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Okay, that will sometimes be helpful. Can we also get a /pet swarmbackoff? Similar to the current /pet back off.... That way we are...

Aug 17, 2021
  6. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Absor's post in the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

Hang on there! Are you saying I didn't start as a player first! Do I have to show you my beta discs! Sheesh.

Aug 3, 2021
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

A girl Dev has no name....

Aug 2, 2021
  8. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

Happens with improved twincast on magician for sure. Also sometimes where the reset graphic effect doesn't show on bifold and on the...

Jul 19, 2021
  9. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked niente's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

24 hour downtime is planned, but I hope it will be much shorter this year. Server merges are one of the most dangerous things that can be...

Jun 22, 2021
  10. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Father's Day.

Happy Father's day, all!

Jun 20, 2021
  11. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Skuz's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you...

Jun 15, 2021
  12. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Accendo's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Put some Mentos in your left hand and The Fresh Prince in your right hand, and then press them together with gusto.

Jun 14, 2021
  13. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Now this is the story all about how, the EQ forum got twist turned upside down, now I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll...

Jun 14, 2021
  14. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Add maps to the game..

New to the in game marketplace: Player designed maps /s

Jun 14, 2021
  15. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Hrm, if fresh doesn't mean these things, then possibly he is fresh like mentos. Or fresh like the fresh prince? :D We will accept...

Jun 14, 2021
  16. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread No experience on kills.

Update: Something is bugged with fellowship sharing. Now that I toggled sharing off, I am again gaining xp. Thanks Cats

May 24, 2021
  17. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Jumbur's post in the thread No experience on kills.

I was in a fellowship where we were between 115(I was 115) and 73(I think was lowest) and we all shared XP, but I got very little XP and it...

May 24, 2021
  18. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread No experience on kills.

Thanks! This is helpful, it sounds like it's probably the same issue but I'll turn sharing off tonight and see if that fixes it.

May 24, 2021
  19. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked CatsPaws's post in the thread No experience on kills.

I had a fellowship set up but it seemed to not work right so I took away the sharing on all characters in the fellowship. My main...

May 24, 2021
  20. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread No experience on kills.

All 115s. Sharing is enabled, but would that stop xp gain completely? My understanding is that it was percentage based, where as I am...

May 24, 2021
  21. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Elyssanda's post in the thread No experience on kills.

SB, Iba is one of the mages for my raid group. You know me, he's a good guy.

May 24, 2021
  22. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Jumbur's post in the thread No experience on kills.

Are you in a fellowship with xp-sharing enabled, and where there is a large difference in levels?

May 24, 2021
  23. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread No experience on kills.

I am in a fellowship, I believe we're all max level but that's a good line of inquiry, I'll check that for recent changes.

May 24, 2021
  24. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread No experience on kills.

Honestly it could have just been me, but it came off as condescending given the context of the tickets. I apologize for taking it that...

May 24, 2021
  25. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread No experience on kills.

I am all access (that information was, and is, under my forum name in this thread), max level, Cazic Server, All zones (no i haven't tested...

May 24, 2021
  26. Ibadan Kun'Tirel posted a new thread.

No experience on kills

Hello, for the past 6 or 7 weeks, I have received 0 experience on kills. I have tried toggling AA xp to 0, make some kills, then back to...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 24, 2021
  27. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Bug/Feedback?] Mage 'Bolt' Spells - Ball of Ice and Stone - Vulak'Aerr Raid.

I'm assuming it would be any 'bolt' type of spell, but that mages are one of the few who have these types of spells as our primary nukes?

May 19, 2021
  28. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thank you for keeping at it for the fix and checking Sancus.

May 13, 2021
  29. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The Velium Endowed Staff was marked fixed internally, did that make it into this patch?

May 11, 2021
  30. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Velium Endowed Arcane Staff - Missing Proc Rate Modifier.

Any chance we can get an update on this QA in progress? Last we checked, the new endowed staff was operating below the previous enhanced...

Apr 26, 2021
  31. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Plat's post in the thread Swarm pets - get lost ability please.

Or just allow swarm pets to follow commands (hold, back off, etc). A kill command for them is a bit extreme

Apr 23, 2021
  32. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Sancus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Velium Endowed Arcane Staff - Missing Proc Rate Modifier.

Summary: Velium Endowed Arcane Staff (CoV Raid 2HB) should have a proc rate modifier for its melee proc of 100. Velium Enhanced Arcane...

Apr 23, 2021
  33. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Swarm pets - get lost ability please.

I mean /swarm ghold + /swarm back off would make sense in addition to what we already have.... As well as following pet logic...

Apr 16, 2021
  34. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Darkpaw your decision making is seriously flawed... Why are live server enchanters getting screwed again by TLP servers? First you...

Apr 16, 2021
  35. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Silu's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is not going to be great for the guilds now struggling to beat the Defenders raid after the lag fixes went in. Can we get mage...

Apr 16, 2021
  36. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are we going to go another month with the new CoV raid staff being inferior to the ToV raid staff?

Apr 14, 2021
  37. Ibadan Kun'Tirel liked Sancus's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Bug/Feedback?] Mage 'Bolt' Spells - Ball of Ice and Stone - Vulak'Aerr Raid.

This is also an issue for "an earthen prison" on the Aaryonar raid. Definitely ought to be fixed.

Apr 12, 2021
  38. Ibadan Kun'Tirel posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally [Bug/Feedback?] Mage 'Bolt' Spells - Ball of Ice and Stone - Vulak'Aerr Raid

So I'm not sure why it took me this long to discover this, but.... Mage direct damage 'bolt' line of spells don't seem to be hitting Ball...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 11, 2021
  39. Ibadan Kun'Tirel replied to the thread Fixed Internally Velium Endowed Arcane Staff - Missing Proc Rate Modifier.

Hopefully this can get some attention in the April patch? In the expectation that we will use the threaded staff instead of the newer...

Apr 9, 2021