GRACUS's Recent Activity

1. GRACUS replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

You don't generally make as much krono or platinum as other GDKP guilds, however I never have not gone without being BiS and gear was...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. GRACUS replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

This has been the issue since day 1 of Truebox and still nothing has been done about it. Yet here we are complaining how it will ruin EQ...

Apr 12, 2024
  3. GRACUS liked Jojogo's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Anything to try and stop the insane aoe spam 24/7 is an a+ in my book. Anyone whos mad just enjoys exploits.

Apr 12, 2024
  4. GRACUS replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Yep totally agree. Daybreak can maybe increase the xp rate to make it a little faster to get to max lvl. Which should alleviate...

Apr 12, 2024
  5. GRACUS posted a new thread.

Increase Xp rates for Teek and Tormax

As I get older playing EQ I feel as if the grind takes a toll on my body. Especially when you racing to max lvl (AA)to be able ro raid. I...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 11, 2024
  6. GRACUS replied to the thread TLP PVP.

JChan gets one thing right every year in June.

Jan 25, 2024
  7. GRACUS liked wade_watts's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

OP's idea is great, at least in terms of looking outward at what has been successful. SOD may or may not be a winner for EQ. I'm sure...

Jan 25, 2024
  8. GRACUS replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

Are you delusional? Do you even play WoW SoD? Because if you did and joined the "LookingForGroup" channel on just about every server,...

Jan 25, 2024
  9. GRACUS replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

You quitting too Skuz? I have not even logged in over a week just because I am so disgusted with Darkpaw right now. I have not canceled...

Nov 29, 2023