Elenderil's Recent Activity

1. Elenderil posted a new thread.

Anyone having issues with players being de-guilded while off line.

My guild has an issue with it's members being removed while off line. We have also lost all the content of our guild hall. Before I report...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 4, 2024
  2. Elenderil liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Graphical loading is now slower. More naked npc's. Turning to face 180 and turning back the world has to reload. memory has been effected...

Feb 25, 2024
  3. Elenderil liked fransisco's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

That might have worked 20 years ago. But post after post is about how the devs are terrible people, how they hate the players, how they...

Feb 25, 2024
  4. Elenderil replied to the thread Fixed Internally Merc losing health every time I zone.

and for completeness system info Intel i5-9400 @2.90GHz 8.00GB Ram 64 Bit OS Windows11 Home NVidea GeForce GTX1650 4GB

Feb 22, 2024
  5. Elenderil liked Yinla's post in the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

And back in the day you wouldn't see mobs like Phinigel Autropsos, dragons etc because they were not killable on your playtime. I very...

Jan 16, 2024
  6. Elenderil replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

I'm not a coder or even remotely aware of what would be required to create mirror zones similar to those that the AoC's open for players....

Jan 16, 2024
  7. Elenderil replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I feel like it would be rude not to ask some questions now you have opened AMA. So here goes. 1. When I am bored I often wander around...

Jan 13, 2024
  8. Elenderil liked Yinla's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

So much I'd like to ask! 1. Can we get a feedback/suggestion/request forum please? Currently you can open any forum and find someone...

Jan 13, 2024
  9. Elenderil replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Same issue here. I have attempted to log in from two accounts to Antonious Bayle server both giving 1017 error messages after a delay of...

Dec 26, 2023
  10. Elenderil liked tanith's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Switching toons, took forever to camp out to switch chars - then booted out of game with message that the 'session was lost'. Tried to...

Dec 26, 2023
  11. Elenderil posted a new thread.

Having a brain F*rt

I play two accounts on a single box. One has exp messages which show the exp percentage gain, the other doesn't. Can I see what the...

Dec 6, 2023
  12. Elenderil replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

Ah I should have thought of that

Dec 6, 2023
  13. Elenderil liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 6, 2023
  14. Elenderil liked anomalous stability's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Thank you to the EQ crew! Just putting my 2 coppers worth in. The over worked long hours of a small team keeping a 20+ year old video game...

Dec 6, 2023
  15. Elenderil liked fransisco's post in the thread dual boxing a ranger.

I duo a chanter with my ranger. Haste, cripple, slow, and kei are great. Good pulling and the enchanter can mez any problems. Plus...

Dec 6, 2023
  16. Elenderil liked Tuco's post in the thread dual boxing a ranger.

For a ranger dual-box you need tanking, ADPS, healing and mana regen. The healing can be done serviceably by healer mercenaries. A...

Dec 6, 2023
  17. Elenderil liked Randomized's post in the thread dual boxing a ranger.

Run a tank + healer merc and use both the Druid and Ranger as DPS in this scenario :)

Dec 6, 2023
  18. Elenderil posted a new thread.

Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?

I did a 'who all 125' at 10pm (UK time) last night and there was already one Bard toon at level 125! Assuming they dinged 125 at exactly...

Dec 6, 2023
  19. Elenderil liked Two Cents's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

This is my take on all of this... People who are on these forums still frustrated, are venting, and that's a perfectly healthy thing to...

Dec 1, 2023
  20. Elenderil replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I'm even worse than a professional economist Tuco....I'm a retired Tax Consultant!

Dec 1, 2023
  21. Elenderil replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

This is an issue of complex economics. It has echoes of 1980s monetarism because what needs to be considered is not just the amount of...

Dec 1, 2023
  22. Elenderil replied to the thread dual boxing a ranger.

I two box with my Ranger as my main. When archery starts to give the better DPS output than blades go for a tank or a caster with a tank...

Nov 13, 2023
  23. Elenderil replied to the thread Returning player looking for guild on Antonius Bale.

Bobs your Uncle is a casual guild on AB which is taking recruits. We don't raid though.

Nov 11, 2023