Dominate's Recent Activity

1. Dominate liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The Karens of the land defeated the Aradune CS team by the end of the first week. We'll never see anything resembling a 2-box server again....

Apr 13, 2024
  2. Dominate liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

No, its just that the people that play and level one character and actually willingly experience pickup groups and the hilarity of trying...

Apr 7, 2024
  3. Dominate liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 7, 2024
  4. Dominate liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Imagine these forums if boxers actually posted from all of their potential forum accounts... Or posted on the forums much at all, really....

Apr 3, 2024
  5. Dominate liked Juskov's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I recognize the nostalgia of thinking back to the early days of EQ and high level of social interaction, but that ship has sailed. And...

Apr 2, 2024
  6. Dominate liked Bobbybick's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Usually we carry them for 5+ expansions because their spouse/best friend plays a class we need so badly it's better to put up with it.

Apr 2, 2024
  7. Dominate liked Laberintica77's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

You are so out of tune with TLP servers; ALL phinny +++ servers are plagued with the ever eternal 50 Solo boxer in which all characters...

Mar 31, 2024
  8. Dominate liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

As someone who's been in a handful of guilds over my EQ days, and spent time on the officer side (mostly against my will, as is the...

Mar 31, 2024
  9. Dominate liked Fizon's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

102% I always give more than 100%

Mar 31, 2024
  10. Dominate replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

No, actually, they weren't. I was there. The true hero of TLP's is pickzones and AOC's. That allowed the "filthy casuals" to kill...

Mar 25, 2024
  11. Dominate replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

If they relax truebox to 3 per PC starting at the beginning of the server... combined with Mischief-ish ruleset it will be by far the...

Mar 24, 2024
  12. Dominate replied to the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

I have 3 boxed Drusella with an SK tank so many times. Warriors are better Kunark + for most things. Small man raiding is doable with...

Mar 20, 2024
  13. Dominate liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Which is why they get rid of it a year into a TLP?

Mar 20, 2024
  14. Dominate replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

No, all it does is create a barrier to entry for the ley populous to compete with eemmmquetwo users. 1. It creates the illusion of...

Mar 20, 2024
  15. Dominate replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Have any 6 boxers precluded you from doing content on whatever your most recent server is? If not who gives a fk. Magefire was toxic...

Mar 20, 2024
  16. Dominate replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

You are better off rushing to 35+ and farming HG's. If you cannot compete on HG hill for pp/hr you need to re-evaluate your ability to...

Mar 20, 2024
  17. Dominate replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

I see 6 posts in a row from you brother. You are arguing with the most ignored player on these forums.

Mar 17, 2024
  18. Dominate replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Relaxed truebox should be in from the beginning. 3 per PC. Most people who box do so at 2 toons. If you had 2 PC's you could box a full...

Mar 17, 2024
  19. Dominate liked jeskola's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Truebox sucks. It wont transport you back to your 20s. It had it's day. Time to move on.

Mar 17, 2024
  20. Dominate replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

If the 25th server is non-truebox it will be impossible to even log in to. Some sort of Mischief loot style, and the ability to box and it...

Mar 17, 2024
  21. Dominate liked theonepercent's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

No. Stop thinking you're in the majority.

Mar 17, 2024
  22. Dominate liked Yinla's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

They should not have a rule if they cannot enforce it. If they want a truebox server they need to enforce that rule, if they can't is...

Mar 17, 2024
  23. Dominate liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

The Aradune server violently murdered any desire DPG had to police anything ever again and directly inspired FTE. Within 2 weeks of...

Mar 17, 2024
  24. Dominate liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

For the same reason McDonalds doesn't limit each customer to one cheeseburger per visit. Businesses want to increase profits....

Mar 17, 2024
  25. Dominate liked Arclyte's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

[IMG] I already know what you're going to say, and you're wrong. Just stop. Go away.

Mar 13, 2024