Buds's Recent Activity

1. Buds replied to the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

Am I missing something? Are they changing personas to allow you to switch anywhere? If not, I don't understand this complaint.

May 10, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  2. Buds liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

I understand your point, but it’s so nice moving around the loot you earned between any of your characters. Even, raids move faster...

Apr 25, 2024
  3. Buds liked Tachyon's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

not worth it unless you could switch at will, anywhere

Apr 25, 2024
  4. Buds liked Goranothos's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0 If I want to play a certain class, I just create an alt.

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Buds replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0.0 not even a slight sliver of desire to level one up. They could have done them right, but it is basically a worse alt.

Apr 25, 2024
  6. Buds liked Geran's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

if they changed a few things on personas alot more folks would use them.. as it stands.. they are completely useless and the grind from...

Apr 25, 2024
  7. Buds replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

About time. I was complaining about this, when they introduced the new Raid weapons. The older raid weapons were MUCH worse than even the...

Apr 23, 2024
  8. Buds liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

What an insufferable post.

Apr 23, 2024
  9. Buds replied to the thread Suggesting on how to handle transferring off of FV server.

No idea how anyone can play on any other server than FV. That no drop stuff is non sense.

Apr 23, 2024
  10. Buds liked mark's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

boxing is awsome it allows you to have a ready to go group,example sk and shammie you can build a group around it.your guildie needs help...

Apr 5, 2024
  11. Buds liked jeskola's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Boxing is normal. People complaining about boxing have issues that need therapy. Boxers being limited won't magically restore your youth to...

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Buds liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Sure you can. And you think 4k players is going to keep the lights on? I have a bridge to sell you, great price. The plague of EQ are...

Apr 5, 2024
  13. Buds liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You can't find 4k people who don't box on EQ. 99%+ of live boxes. At least over 50% of TLP boxes 2 boxes.

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Buds replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If it weren't for boxing, this game would not still be around, period.

Mar 29, 2024
  15. Buds replied to the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

I actually just did the Shaman epic 1-2 and it was pretty fun. Some parts are just stupid time sinks, but it was something to do, besides...

Mar 22, 2024
  16. Buds replied to the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

How much does that affect DPS?

Mar 22, 2024
  17. Buds liked Mesc's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ? Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind.

Mar 20, 2024
  18. Buds liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I do too. Unfortunately, the devs have decided they are the necessary evil to get anything done. I find it ironic that certain people...

Mar 14, 2024
  19. Buds replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I hate missions. I started playing EQ in 1999 and there were no missions. It was WAY more fun then. You got exp from killing mobs! I'm...

Mar 13, 2024
  20. Buds liked fransisco's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I think they should just put exp back on mobs - either in missions or normal world. The chest thing is kinda dumb.

Mar 7, 2024
  21. Buds replied to the thread Once AA's are Maxxed?.

I play until I max my toons level and AA(or all the good ones) for the expansion, then log out and log back in when the next expansion...

Mar 5, 2024
  22. Buds liked Mesc's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

Fix the Game and put the Experience back where it belongs. On. The. Mobs.

Mar 5, 2024
  23. Buds replied to the thread Monk vs Zerk.

I don't get it. I have a 125 BL, Rogue, Ranger, SK, Mage, Necro etc.. My BL is by far the lowest DPS of all of them. My rogue...

Mar 1, 2024
  24. Buds replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

I played a pally as my first character, back in 1999. I knew there was an issue with DPS, when my friend, who played a wizard, out dps me...

Feb 6, 2024
  25. Buds liked CatsPaws's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Sales have slumped because no one can see whats for sale. Screens too dark.

Jan 25, 2024
  26. Buds liked Knifen's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

How bout no.

Jan 21, 2024
  27. Buds replied to the thread Brightness / Gamma.

Wow, I felt like I needed a white cane and dog to guide me around some of the areas lol. Come on this has to change. Even with the...

Jan 19, 2024
  28. Buds liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

There's always one guy ... New design rule ... if EagleTalon99 thinks it's good, you should go back and redo it. Edit - The...

Jan 18, 2024
  29. Buds liked bobbin's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The pet inventory thing is great much needed and appreciated. But a dedicated pet armor tab like the merc armor tab would be AWESOME.

Jan 17, 2024
  30. Buds liked menown's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Pets have always had 1 bracelet slot. Higher AC will be taken. This is working as intended.

Jan 12, 2024
  31. Buds replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

You don't have to worry about specs for EQ. Like they said above, only concern is 32gb+ ram, if you want to box several accounts. The...

Jan 8, 2024
  32. Buds liked Defenestrated Vase's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I hear you. It's so effing annoying. It's beyond me why this has not yet been fixed. "Best" thing is it switched me to a persona...

Jan 8, 2024
  33. Buds liked fransisco's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Its not that the design is bad, its that there isn't enough content. As for difficulty, lets take off the rose colored glasses. I remember...

Jan 7, 2024
  34. Buds replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Yes, that was fun, when you were a teenager and had a snow day to sit inside and play video games all day lol. Most people who...

Jan 7, 2024
  35. Buds liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Classic WoW would like a word with you. The real answer is the vast majority don't like hard stuff and just want to hit ice bolt X100 on...

Jan 7, 2024
  36. Buds replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

I think it added more undead and humanoid mobs now it seems, which is great for a lot of classes.

Jan 5, 2024
  37. Buds replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

I agree with no recommended levels lol. I think some of the most fun I had in EQ, was twinking the heck out of my toons. God mode is...

Jan 5, 2024
  38. Buds replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

The weapon upgrades for Berserkers, Monks/BLs should have been WAY higher. They bumped up the ratio a ton on the new weapons, but those...

Jan 5, 2024
  39. Buds replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

Lol, this is obviously a troll post. He is just upset, because someone is farming a spot and he is trying to bring attention to it....

Jan 5, 2024
  40. Buds replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

For a tank it definitely helps, but I can't remember the last time my SK got below 80% hps lol. Raid gear is needed to tanking raid...

Jan 4, 2024
  41. Buds replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

The success of the expansion, is it's simplicity. Easy to get to LI, easy to get to the zones, nothing locked. Lots of nice open areas for...

Jan 4, 2024
  42. Buds replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

What's your beef with raiders lol? Every post you seem to trash people in raid gear. You need to play on FV and get some raid gear...

Jan 4, 2024
  43. Buds liked Flatchy's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

I really like the expansion so far. There is one glaring stinkhole that I hate. Everyone who leaves their characters logged in now sits in...

Jan 4, 2024
  44. Buds liked Venuhm's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

its ok, but my god do i hate Heros are Forged. its not hard, its just bad. from start to finish the entire mission is more built to be...

Jan 4, 2024
  45. Buds liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

LS is overall very well done. It could be one of my favorite expacs I've played through since House of Thule. (Some Ranger bias there, as...

Jan 4, 2024
  46. Buds replied to the thread What do a the best Alternate personality for rogues?.

Yeah, you can't use both at the same time, so it 100% doesn't matter. It's like saying what alt should I make, if I have a rogue...

Jan 2, 2024
  47. Buds replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Yes, I'm saying that. What raid geared melee dps, can tank with no support lol? I have a raid geared rogue and he would get plastered...

Dec 28, 2023
  48. Buds replied to the thread Spell damage in LS vs NoS.

I don't think you bought the new focus AA yet, like everyone is saying. If you didn't get them yet, you get 0% increase on the new...

Dec 27, 2023
  49. Buds replied to the thread Remove /pick.

Grouping days have long, long since gone by. Boxing is the way most play EQ now and if you want to group, your best bet is to get into a...

Dec 26, 2023
  50. Buds liked Angahran's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

How is it faster when you have to go back to a non combat zone to switch?

Dec 26, 2023
  51. Buds replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

It's a decent(not huge) impact, if you need it. The thing is, you never need it in the group game, unless you screw up somehow. DPS is...

Dec 21, 2023
  52. Buds replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

It matters, but there isn't anything I have run into, that even remotely requires raid gear. It's pretty overkill for group mobs. My...

Dec 21, 2023
  53. Buds replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

They had made expansions hard in the past and people complained. Everyone gravitates to the easy spots, for exp etc.. It would be nice if...

Dec 21, 2023
  54. Buds liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I go back to well done areas in previous expansions all the time with my main group. Well thought out areas are always appreciated....

Dec 21, 2023
  55. Buds liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Unless ALL content is challenging, the most challenging content will always sit vacant once it has been mined for rewards. Once the...

Dec 21, 2023
  56. Buds replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I like that they kept it an easy and simple design for accessing the zones. Love being able to just go to PoT to access LS. They should...

Dec 20, 2023
  57. Buds liked Fian's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I have completed all the quests and missions, and a fair number of the collects/hunter, so I feel like I have enough knowledge to write a...

Dec 20, 2023
  58. Buds liked Micker99's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Just did some quick parsing with the new weapons for my BL, Rogue, SK and Berserker, Ranger. Just auto attack and chanter/shammy buffs....

Dec 18, 2023
  59. Buds replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I don't know anything they gave those classes for dps, besides better weapons.

Dec 17, 2023
  60. Buds replied to the thread Level 125.

Yes! The fun of EQ in the beginning, was getting new spells that you didn't have at all. You could enjoy the ride more. Now, they...

Dec 17, 2023
  61. Buds replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Bell: We've been getting feedback for a bit that particular melee classes have been a little behind in the curve of damage and...

Dec 17, 2023
  62. Buds liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

This is just nonsense. For many years raid weapons have been considerably better than group weapons spanning several expansions to the...

Dec 16, 2023
  63. Buds replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

So we are supposed to assume anything in Beta, isn't how it's going to be? Obviously, the things you listed were known to be...

Dec 16, 2023
  64. Buds replied to the thread Which melee dps is the the most 'fun' (or complex)? - duo with a friend's Necro.

My necro and ranger make an AWESOME team. Necro pulls, pet tanks, Autofire on my ranger with bow and macro to cast archery/fire spells,...

Dec 16, 2023
  65. Buds replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

When the only thing you know about something, is what is happening in Beta, then you kinda assume that is what they intend. Why...

Dec 16, 2023
  66. Buds replied to the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

I think the issue was that they were switchable anywhere in Beta, on top of the switch classes faster statement. People assumed that...

Dec 16, 2023