4 months after release, what's your highest persona?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tuco, Apr 1, 2024.

1. JetZeppelin2h Augur

I have expensive computers.

Probably take around 30k to build what I am currently using today.
    Quatr and Tuco like this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

OT, but I think it would be nice if personas had their own lockouts.
    :D
  3. Bobokin Augur

You aren't allowed 15. That's why I said 14. 11 are free. 3 are from the DBstore.

I get the looting part, but most people doing missions have a box group anyway, so they have the classes. In most cases, staying with one race and gender would allow for personas of multiple classes of play that could be looted. My premise that gender and race limitations should have been part of personas is sound logic.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm happy you can be different races, I've made a plan to have all 16 classes, 1 of each of the 16 races.

By your logic, illusuions to different races should be removed from the game also. We would also see a server full of Drakkin, as that is the race that can be the most classes.....
  5. Thraine Augur

i made a persona, used the lvl 100 heroic, then did some PLing to get to 110 .. it took me forever to get to 112 (overseer was most of it) then i gave up cause its asinine to remove the grind aspect of the game then make personas dependant on the grind .. the last thing i have is time for this kinda BS
    drak12 and Marton like this.
  6. Marton Augur

Every time I complained about personas being difficult to level, couple people claimed it is utterly easy ... Yeah sure, it is easy when they got their box crews.

Here is one of those folks chiming in how they level:
  7. Thraine Augur

im glad they have tha kind of time to spare, i do not. if i had the time i could load up my SK and pick a zone and grind away for weeks on end getting 0.01% exp per kill but tbh that sounds terrible to me, id rather just do what im doing now .. playing fallout3, NV and 4, till dec or whenever they come out with something new.

EQ is a pale shadow of the game it once was :(
  8. Goranothos Augur

If I want to play a certain class, I just create an alt.
    drak12, Buds and Peter_The_great like this.
  9. Scila Augur

0 - not a feature I'm interested in. I have alts on both accounts that I've lvl'd up to where I can swap them out as needed. If I need a tank - have a tank, need a cleric - have a cleric, you get the idea. I have all the tradeskills maxed to be able to do whatever I need and I have toons on both accounts that can lock pick me into anything. The time I've spent accomplishing that makes persona's not something I want to invest time reinventing and perfecting another toon.
    drak12 and Goranothos like this.
  10. Tachyon Augur

not worth it unless you could switch at will, anywhere
    Buds likes this.
  11. manglered Lorekeeper

never made one never will, waste of time id rather have the toon on another account so i can bring it wherever i want. the lack of being able to swap personas anywhere was the nail in the coffin for me ... resources would have been better spent on fixing lag on raids
    drak12, Goranothos and Conq like this.
  12. Vumad Cape Wearer

The more I use my persona, the more I appreciate the feature. I wish my persona armor would drop into something other than my bags. Something about augs but I'm not there yet.
  13. JetZeppelin2h Augur

Next expansion they need to add persona bags 1 per persona that you create that has enough slots for every gear slot you can wear. Given some personas may share some gear so it may not always be full for every persona but also stop it from being able to hold non-wearable gear or something.

It already cost to buy extra persona slots so would it really be that big a deal to give extra 20-30 bag slots for every persona you create that can only hold wearable gear?

Honestly I think most people these days wish they would get rid of bags and just give an item system like depot or houses so everything can stack to 99999 and only take up 1 slot (they should make everything in the game stackable unless it is lore, so even swords etc that aren't lore should be stackable). I would love for them to redo the system so bags are no longer a thing you open but just an item you have that expands the number of items you can have.
  14. Vumad Cape Wearer

I don't care for more bags. I would rather my saved armor dumps into a dragons hoard style inventory rather than extra bags. Even better, something that organizes like a player armor where I can see and edit those equipment sets while in whatever persona I want, much like how we have a merc tab.

Persona inventory management should NOT be part of the next expansion. It should be a feature of the current system that was sold to us as part of this expansion.
  15. Buds Augur

0.0 not even a slight sliver of desire to level one up. They could have done them right, but it is basically a worse alt.
    drak12 likes this.
  16. Bobokin Augur

Illusions are illusions. They are meant to be magical.

Personas are personas. They are not meant to be magical.

By your logic, they may as well just eliminate classes, races, and genders from the game entirely.

As far as your Drakkin comment goes, I doubt many players are going to try to max the number of personas on characters. You may want to, but that is not the norm.

In my opinion, the way this was handled is bad for the game.
  17. Febb Augur

Haven't touched personas, don't have a need for one.
  18. Koutarou_E'ci Elder

Zero, I still fear losing access to my raid mains due to bugs.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd rather they redid the inventory window.

Tab for vanity, tab for augs, each persona has its own gear slots, but can take from another personas gear tab when switched to.
  20. Svann2 The Magnificent

I havent tried persona, but I think I would if the persona didnt share lockouts with the main.