Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elivo11 Journeyman

So I'm a returning player and I found your initial post very interesting and since it's 2 years old I wanted to see if that information was still current. Mainly the part about being a group centered guild. That has alway been my fav part of this game, never got into the raiding scene.
    I just recently purchased EOK expansion and have been looking for a guild of this type. My ONLY issue is the server you're on, all of my toons are on FV, and the idea of starting brand new on a new server is kind of daunting.
    But if you guys are still into the group content like the OP says I may have to make a toon over there and give it a try!
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yes we are still into group content but also participate in open raids as well as doing some old just for fun raid stuff (that will happen in the fall when more are online).

I must stress that although we are group focused I can't guarantee grouping. While people in guild will offer spots it also takes getting to know people and socializing some in guild chat.

If you are comfortable with that please feel free to com join us. I would start one toon on Xegony join the guild and at least get a feel for guild chat.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Still active and going strong :)
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

56 toons online atm.
  5. Elivo11 Journeyman

Made a warrior with a chanter box over there today! I'll look you guys up tomorrow since I'll be at work all night tonight
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Look us up... 75 toons on this evening! :)
  7. Scorrpio Augur

So, just curious... anytime I pass through PoK or do stuff there (and I been doing a fair bit of tradeskilling there), Corwyhn is like a permanent fixture on his black bird thing in the middle of the pile. And I mean, always, even during prime time. You ever move from there?
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just sold my home and in the process of packing things up for moving on Tuesday so no haven't moved much in the last couple of weeks. :) Lately the only thing I usually have time for are a few MGB sessions a day.
  9. Scorrpio Augur

I see. Good luck with the move!
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thanks :) It is getting close to the wire. Packed up all the alcohol today.
  11. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Moving on up! Send a member a tell and ask for an officer, usually there are plenty of us online at all times to talk! Lion are here to stay, we want you to enjoy the game!
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us on Xegony in Lions of the Heart!
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions of the Hearts.. still going strong... well... except when a patch is occurring :)
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

54 online this evening.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Active and on the look out for new people!
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

73 toons online 7:05 pm EST this evening.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

57 toons online atm
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

52 toons online 11:35 am EST.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

All are welcome to join us on Xegony in our active casual guild!
  20. Tugroka Journeyman

Interested in joining you all. I'm a F2P sub so don't know how that will work. I am in Crescent Reach at the moment as well.

Look for Tugroka.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.