Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join the largest casual guild on Xegony!
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us in Xegony!
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow morning 35 toons logged at 10:16 am EST.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

55 toons logged in Monday afternoon.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

77 toons online this evening
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

53 toons online this afternoon.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Early Sunday morning 58 toons online.
  10. TimeIzMonies New Member

I've never played the game before and just logged on first time today. Quite frankly I'm lost and would really appreciate someone to show me the way.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you are on the xegony server you are welcome to join us. Just type in /who lions all to see the first 20 online then /tell whateverthenameis and ask for a guild officer.

When you first log in a toon you will end up in the tutorial I suggest doing it as it will give you a good grasp of the basics.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow afternoon 43 toons online.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

62 toons on this evening.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come to Xegony and join us. The more the merrier!
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to infiltrate the causal guild Lions of the Heart and ascertain as to whether they are a fun and happy guild full of friendly people who like to group and socialize or whether this is a carefully crafted cover for an organization bent on world domination. This guild ad will self destruct in 10 seconds. Please send a tell to Corwyhn for more info or a guild invite.
  16. Zaviere Augur

Not to be a jerk (like this guy clearly is! <3), but I TOTALLY agree with this post...

Sorry Lions, your buff pile right next to the tradeskill hub in PoK is paramount to sadism. I'd even take the guild lobby @ the magus instead, but the area near the big bank would definitely be ideal. And yes, it absolutely IS your regular MGBs that make people collect there in such large numbers. There's literally no other reason for it. So please, do us avid tradeskillers of Xegony a favor, move your buff network to a less important place. Thanks!
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I guess I could stop the buffs completely though from July 2017 to the end of February 2018 we weren't doing any buffs in PoK and nothing changed. And from March to now they were only done sporadically.

So that was 8 months where we were not doing MGBs.

And believe it or not but there are many days I don't always feel like running MGBs there but I do it for the folk on the server. Especially the lower level players who never get buffs.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

62 toons online today
  19. Allayna Augur

Ty for moving the buff pile.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Not sure the pile is going to follow me around but I guess we will see what happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.