Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane New Member

Hi! I played EQ1 for a while when it first came out and went to EQ2 and every other game out there. Sure the graphics outdated and so on, but I do miss the depth of it. 83 toons on is from your guild? The couple times I logged on to have a look at game again I just don't have any regular people to play with. Advice?
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yes 83 toons were online at one time in our guild last night. We actually got as high as 88 the last time I checked that night. Remember this includes boxes though. Nowadays in eq many players play more then one toon. Not everyone but it is pretty common. That is why I didnt say 83 players were online. I think comparing total toons from one guild to the next is a fair way to do things since the number who box and how many toons they box should average out across the board.

Best for regular people to play with is join a large casual guild. That does not mean instant grouping you still have to get to know folks and be high enough level to group with others. There isn't anyway to force people into adding someone to their regular play group if they have one.

On a regular basis I see guild members asking if others want to join their group when they see them looking for one. I can't say my guild is better or worse then any other guild at this. My job is to ensure the guild and guild chat is a friendly place for people to get to know each other and keep the guild relatively drama free but it is up to the players to socialize and build friendships and find regular groups.

For all guilds on the Live/Regular servers there are very few low level players (under level 85) because overall people tend to level fast and most have been in the game long enough to have several toons leveled up to that point. So below level 85 there is grouping at times but it is going to be better at level 85+.

If you have a toon on Xegony you are welcome to join us and try us out. If you don't like it and leave the guild we aren't going to chase you down and make you feel guilty we will just wish you the best.
  3. Ravan New Member

Hello there, I am also a returning player after years of eq2 I find myself back in the world I spent a bunch of time in. I have a couple of 65s, raid geared for their time, but of course a lot of catch up to do. I'd like to get with you and try the guild out. I've been lurking for a week or so just trying to catch up on the basics. Who should I try to contact in game?

I'm looking forward ta talking with you a bit.

I have a few heroic upgrades saved away so I can bump up a little there too.

Rav
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You can contact me in game feel free to send me an in game email and times you will be around if I am not available and either myself or an officer will catch up with you.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We looks like we have come down from the high numbers around the Easter weekend. back to the 50 to 60 toons online most evenings.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

68 toons online this afternoon.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow morning 11 am est 41 toons online.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come join us in Lions of the Heart. Our next Lion Hunt (grouping event) is Sunday May 1th. Come hunt with the pride.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

8 pm on a wed and 64 toons online atm.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Slow night tonight with server being down part of the evening but 51 toons online.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

So far 74 toons online this afternoon.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

2:30 pm EST and 46 toons online.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

68 toons online.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Still looking for more to join us on Xegony! :)
  16. Delilah New Member

Would you be interested in a returning veteran? Finding a guild with clean guild chat is like finding a unicorn and I've been trying to find one on the new progression server with little success. I'd have to start over with a level one but I'm looking for something stable that will still be around in the coming years to make the trip worthwhile.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Be happy to have you join us. Barring a zombie apocalypse, solar flare, super volcano or pandemic you can be fairly sure we will be around for the long haul :)
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Lions are still very active and still recruiting :)
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.