Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Ditto, made a char... first name I wanted was oddly taken. Not even a great name for most? Hopefully an error. But now I cannot get my toon out of the world.
  2. Fethos Lorekeeper

Que 2.0 "please wait while the currently logged in player is removed from the world." 7 minutes.
    Error - a timeout occured.
    Rinse and repeat
  3. Ghalea New Member

Yeah. No queue anymore, just errors. I'm not sure if this is progress or not.
  4. Peekle New Member

Grelf mah man! (this is Slown from phinny)
  5. Infect New Member

19m Que time yet get disconnected for inactivity?
  6. Karthor New Member

got booted out of the queue with everyone else. just got through char creation and am in game now. hang tight.
  7. Goodnews Augur

Kicked out of queue for down time, can not log in at all now. The thought of someone having fun with their subscription is uplifting. Perhaps they can stream their fun? Or check back here and confirm the amount of fun they are having? With some vivid descriptions so the rest of us can imagine?

Would it be better to wait until the server has been milked and abandoned by the krono farmers and multibox armies?
  8. Keolis New Member

Love it. Finally get in create character....entering world now booted to server select with errors and can't get back in
  9. EoE-Arkadius New Member

same now i get unknown error
  10. Ziffiz New Member

Who knew we would have to poopsock the login screen just to play the game....
    Laynie likes this.
  11. Iumadari New Member

Same here. Not sure if it is server issues or just overloaded.
  12. Moranis Augur

I got in...made a character...and got booted when character name was being approved. What a tease.
  13. barnikus New Member

ding lvl 7! exp is great
    Rikkish and sedain111 like this.
  14. Wombat New Member

December 24, 2001. Not attacking you but this is like saying to someone complaining about their car breaking down that horses were way worse. Improvements over almost two decades should be expected. They are just absolute garbage tier when it comes to launches.
  15. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Status on the homepage says Agnarr is Locked.
  16. Sniggz Elder

Think they removed the queue... no idea what's going on tbh lol
  17. Shaidin Journeyman

Wow the servers must be getting hammered. 40 minutes into my average wait time of 19 mins, sever terminates me for being inactive for too long.... less than 45 seconds after I just refreshed by hitting "Play Everquest" to see what the new wait time was.

My teammates are already lvl 3 and I haven't even been able to make a char :(

and now I'm getting Unknown error while trying to join the server again...
  18. Zlluka New Member

They need to erase server, add hardware and restart it
  19. Mashef Augur

AT this point in a time a full server wipe and re-start in 1 hour with a functioning Queue system is in order.
  20. Morbidhorror New Member

I sat in queue for 45 minutes got booted for inactivity and now can't get back in queue :( no word from Daybreak on what is being done either
    ChangedName likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.