Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianchudson Journeyman

Queue time back up to 1m again. Still not sure if 1m is minutes, months or millennium.
  2. Zlluka New Member

Mepps - is that an auto-respond?
  3. Fethos Lorekeeper

Well. Got in, made character, loading to zone.. disconnected. Try to log in again, "removing character" error, removing character, error, etc.. 10 minutes. Now I am back in que, 1m. /golfclap db.. best troll
    Laynie likes this.
  4. Starphyre New Member

Was also in que, got kicked for no activity. Now getting unknown error again. Guess I will try again later, too bad.
  5. Gleamz New Member

im now back in a 1m queue, so i expect it to rise for another 59 minutes at which point I'll be kicked for inactivity again :(
    Miasaou likes this.
  6. Laynie Journeyman

I managed to get one account to character creation, took over 10 minutes trying to make a toon because clicking buttons did nothing, finally log in to game just to be disconnected before the zone even loads.

A second account apparently has a toon logged in (but I haven't even seen character select on that PC) and it just hangs up on the removing player box.

All 3 accounts are back in the imaginary "queue". Way to go, DBG!
  7. Wombat New Member

Not exactly "managing" jack from where I'm sitting, Bob.
  8. daffie999 Augur

Made it to character creation... Wasn't letting me create... accidentally hit "esc". Back to the queue!
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

I am waiting for my character name to be approved to let me in the game. Finally made it back to character select.
  10. gallgonox New Member

Got in. zoned out of starter city. crashed on zoneing. back in que after sitting in it for an hour and 15 min. #goodjobdaybreak
  11. flyingmonk New Member

You know what really blows.. for all the people that just want to get on and play the game vs the people on the login server trying to take all the "good" names to sell them. Just over the guys who want to have a little fun playing like the old days. Good job Daybreak!
  12. Fethos Lorekeeper

My guess is, they are letting 1000 people in at a time. unfortunately only 200 or so of those ACTUALLY make it in, the rest end up back in the que. So 1000 an hour, 15,000 people wanting to play, 200 ACTUALLY in, we should be able to log in, in about 72 hours
  13. Gnomey Journeyman

I'm starting to suspect the listed wait time is a lie........
  14. sedain111 New Member

lol. its been like 6+ yrs since ive started on a new server but after 18 yrs of doing this you guys should be able to launch a server ontime and have more than 400 people online in an hr and 20 mins.
  15. Mashef Augur

This thread was worth the 2 krono to sub my accounts.
  16. Gleamz New Member

99% of all stats are made up on the spot! :)
    Remind, Keeshah and Fethos like this.
  17. v01d Journeyman

Indeed. Wait 1 minute. For an hour. :p Then get disconnected and repeat as desired.
  18. Sithil Elder

So do we just stay in que again this time or you going to boot us all again for inactivity?
  19. MMOer Augur

Got two characters made. so at l least I got that much done. Now back in the queue with you guys.

This is stressful.

Big part of the issue is when you make a character it auto logs into that character. Why? Just let us make one then another. Why bog down the servers like that?
  20. Fethos Lorekeeper

well.. i said "my guess" so.. yeah,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.