Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wispur Elder

Oh gawd no.
    That was a terrible disaster when the Ragefire/Lockjaw split happened and it only served to hurt both servers in the end.
    nirriri likes this.
  2. Dulu Augur

Well done.
    Haion likes this.
  3. Haion New Member

Can we please get an answer on the queue system? do we leave the box up? does clicking play everquest again reset our spot? It said 1 minute 10 ago for me so some feedback on a universal question would be much appreciated
  4. Rathmog New Member

Will you please answer as to how this queue actually works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. nirriri New Member

Mine's been saying that for the last 22 minutes.
  6. xior New Member

Really it just opened. Bummed out. and I subbed up for it. Doubt anyone will log for a while so probably wont get in. Seems like they would have anticipated from the past. Just really disappointed.
  7. Thewiz Augur

25 min later and......
  8. Philss Journeyman

We still dont know if we should click the OK buton or leave the thing open
  9. viphex New Member

queue just keeps going up and up and ive been trying since the moment the server came up. No one that is in the queue has gotten in that I know about.
  10. Tennas Journeyman

As Wispur eluded to, the initial rush will die down, then you'll have two low pop servers
  11. Wombat New Member

Guess I'll go take a then. This won't resolve itself anytime soon and I may as well stick with the theme of this launch.
  12. Amoeba Augur

Because then the population gets split and dwindles.

I highly doubt many will unsub solely because they couldn't log in immediately on server launch.
  13. Piku Elder

This thread will be deleted, but I agree
  14. ChangedName Lorekeeper

You're joking, right? A server stalled at PoP and you're asking for multiple servers?
  15. Trevalon Augur

I just don't understand how Phinny was so good with the "Super Capacity Server" - there was none of this on Phinny...did they REALLY think Agnarr was gonna be that unpopular?
  16. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

I doubt they lost any when Ragefire launched and they had to scramble to launch Lockjaw. I doubt they will lose any over this, though I agree, they should have had a second server on standby with a hand hovering over the big red launch button.
  17. Jeffrey Lebowski New Member

I started out at 2m and everytime I click ok it get worse. Now up to 9m.
  18. Avatar31 New Member

Max capacity for login queue, not the server....
  19. Piku Elder

But now those who got in have a head start...none will log out I'm sure :/
  20. mark Augur

no the raiidng scene in lockjaw with fi everything is what killed lockjaw
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.