Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A player New Member

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!!!! [IMG]
    Lilliee and Charred like this.
  2. Haion New Member

right? no explanation of how this imaginary queue system handles business
  3. Machentoo Augur

If it works the same as previously, you can click ok and sit at character select, or you can leave the window up. Either way it will log you in when space opens.

What I don't remember is, if you click play everquest again, if that actually puts you to the back of the queue or just resets the delay display to the current estimate. So I'd avoid doing that.
  4. Moranis Augur

I have 1 computer that I didn't click OK, and one computer where I keep clicking...neither is connected yet.
  5. Grelf Journeyman

Negativity isn't going to help anyone out here. It's like complaining about your job to someone who does your job.
  6. Dulu Augur

Really glad Absor and crew were working on deleting level 1 mobs from newby zones days before launch, oh and deleting those rusty weapons from decaying skeletons.

Time well spent.
  7. Snorl Lorekeeper

Experiencing some sort of time dilation while waiting in this que apparently.
  8. Faiythe New Member

Yea, I clicked ok, and now if I click the server connect again it says I'm still in the queue, and the wait time went from 1 min to 11 mins. I'm scared to click again in case its gone to 111 mins :p
    nirriri likes this.
  9. Feliz Journeyman

The queue will be gone in 3 days, but a split server stays forever. Besides, DBG promised the new server is beefy enough for the initial onslaught. When Ragefire started the wait was more like 2 hours.
  10. Piku Elder

Well, it can't let you in until someone logs off...so I mean...
  11. Bonkers2544 New Member

Is DB deleting the threads of their ups?
  12. Trevalon Augur

The queue happens when the server hits max capacity - people have to log off for the queue to let new ones in. That is why they made the 25min AFK/boot code, but who knows if thats even working.
  13. squidgod Augur

9m...10m...11m...12m...13m...
  14. viphex New Member

lol I started at 1m, now im at 12. I mean I am pretty sure it doesn't even work. I mean why would they want to be normal have an actually place-in-line queue "you are 124500 in queue"
  15. Kyleigh Journeyman

Seriously DBG.. how could you guys NOT expect thousands and thousands of people to be pinging the servers at 2pm PT and not plan accordingly to avoid this BS.
  16. Faiythe New Member

i hit ok and re-hitting the server button says you are still in the queue, so i guess its ok
  17. Lumiens Augur

Sorry everyone, I'm 40 boxing on the server and I've been afk at the character select screen on all 40 accounts for the past 25 minutes.
    Your_Ad_Here and Dandy like this.
  18. Eaglestiker Journeyman

ok so click ok or not come on Dev please let us know I am having a panic attack
  19. Fluid Augur

hehe, Robin Trower concert to go to tonight so I knew I wasn't going to be one of the top levelers at launch. So I login to Daybreak and add $20 to my account while waiting for 2 PM to roll around, just incase they allow some game unbalancing sales on Agnarr. I really only wanted to get on long enough to reserve a couple of character names. I hate that some of my older characters have an xx on the end of their names because the name was forfeited from lack of play time.

I really wish DB would maybe add this to the hot ticket item sales list. Just give a fin and you get a couple of names reserved at server start and maybe get your original name without the xx's back based on total revenue or something.
    snailish and Felicite like this.
  20. trashmemes Lorekeeper

They wish they had that many subs lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.