Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Jaime Lannister Augur

Figured It was a good idea to compile a list of bugs so far, and make a single thread discussing them so we don't continue the trend of making a new thread for each bug.

Current Bugs/Random things that could used fixed. Please add more and I'll edit as needed.

- Zones in Velious are currently limited to 80 something players. Don't need to go over why this is an issue it was already discussed and corrected with Kunark.

- Derakor the Vindicator is spawning in place of Lord Yeliank. Guy thinks he owns the place.

- Heal spells Chloroblast and Nature's touch seem to be unavailable anywhere.

- Teir 2 Plane of hate npc's are not dropping Plane of Growth Armor for Druid/Paladin/Rangers of Tunare. I was told this, but have not confirmed it myself.

- Dozekar the Cursed seems to be underneath the floor in North Temple of Veeshan instead of his spawn point in Hall of Testing. He is somehow aggroing people in NToV and summoning them into some random buggy spot? IT's weird.

- Some Velious discs seem to be missing. Deftdance and Puretone, maybe more.

These seem to be the biggest issues right now. Will add more as they are discovered.
    Nolrog and Finley like this.
  2. Finley Augur

Thank for your compiling this list
  3. Silinius Augur

Thanks for Beta testing for us bro.
  4. ninonano New Member

Can't find the tome vendors for deftdance and puretone either.
  5. Jaime Lannister Augur

Will Add this to the list unless someone can confirm they are in game.
  6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

It's probably too late for this, but if you can put this in a Google Doc and link it from the first post, you can dodge the edit restrictions around here so you can actually update the bug list when new ones are discovered or old ones are fixed. The timer may have already expired though.

Big cheers to ridiculous forum rules.
  7. Healiez Augur

apparently mob regeneration is way out of control
  8. Kiani Augur

Only King Tormax gave a serverwide message out of all the mobs killed (which didn't include Yelinak because he wasn't there, and Dain).
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think there was a change to out of combat hp regen of bosses, however it appears to still be in effect IN combat too. Definitely needs addressing.
  10. Progress Augur

Please add HARM TOUCH needs fixed. Thank you.
  11. Smackage Journeyman

-Currently no mobs inside ST

- Regen = mobs with base of 2 million hp now have more like 3 million
  12. Progress Augur

Really gonna be surprised if they fix Sleepers Tomb. It was broken almost the whole time on Vulak after Sleeper was awoken and required a manual repop for it to work at all. Once it was cleared after a manual repop it stayed empty.
  13. Smackage Journeyman

So they wont ever put a single mob in ST ?
  14. Ajumi New Member

The regen of raidbosses while fighting them is insane - u guys sure it should be like that?
  15. Greyowl Augur

Id make a bet that there will be a Dev post soon, saying they found a bug which makes certain bosses regen infight as much as when out of combat. And that bug made it ingame during last patch when they increased outta combat regen for bosses to prevent sniping (as said above).
  16. Smurfing Lorekeeper

Goodluck to any guilds who can not bring a raidforce of 80+

With 11monks 7 rogues and 6 necromancers (As highest dps'ers)

Darkwind couldn't bring Aaryonar (Think it's spelled correctly) Down from 100% - After 6 minutes of fighting he was still at 100% with 83 players. Oh and this is without hiding from the AE's.

His armor made Rogues hit for 1 and backstab for 32 as MAX, while his combat regen was as ALL other Velious mobs, incredible unbalanced. You may be able to kill these mobs with a raidforce of 40 necromancers, because dots tick for the right amount. But leaving the mob for 1-2 seconds to hide from AE makes him regen 2% of a Hp pool of 1.5-2.5mill hp. It's simply not possible to kill the mobs.

Wizards/mages - Not even worth mentioning as dps classes for mobs with 1mill+ hp.

SUMMARY:
    FIX REGEN ON RAIDMOBS
    LOWER ARMOR/ADJUST HP ON BOSSES
    COMPETITION? MULTIPLE GUILDS IN 1 ZONE? -> Currently mobs are just up in General pick, which is fine. But you have a maximum of 1 guild to be in there? Ehh what?
    No mobs up in Sleeper's Tomb? - What are we farming keys for, and where are we supposed to increase our dps from if no Primals???
  17. RangerBent New Member

The reality is you guys don't know what you're doing. The majority of the epic players left for phinigel and only a few stayed behind. How do you expect to kill him if you don't keep him slowed the whole fight? Ever heard of mob positioning? I know you're in the middle of a major QQ post, but I have one word for you: scrubs.
  18. Ajumi New Member

So thats how elite players info look...not bad.
    Constellation likes this.
  19. Greyowl Augur

Troll bait detected.

Initialising to give a damn
    Failed to give a damn.
    Rhiyannon, Lawyer and Constellation like this.
  20. Smurfing Lorekeeper

He was slowed entire fight, where does Slowing a mob, increase your dps? Can do that!?

People like you are the classic. OMFG LOOK AT THAT BUTT, I WANT IT SO MUCH!!!
    But it never really happens does it!?

Honey i'm home! Come show us that we're wrong. Right now I am part of the World #1 Kills. (This Era) Where exactly are you hiding out? Oh.......................................................... You are still on Phinigel spawning instances aren't you? Don't worry we will figure out the tactics for you so you can get epics when Velious unlocks on Phinny!

Can you please record everything? I would like a video so I can get L33t Epics please!
    Constellation likes this.