What's the current highest level on Phinny?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AlmarsGuides, Dec 10, 2015.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

Those of us hanging behind want a play by play.

Pretend it's like those sports games everyone likes. We'd like to know who is approaching the endzone and which team they are on.
  2. Moranis Augur

Highest I saw was a lvl 10 monk and a lvl 10 nec around 10:30pm ET last night.
  3. Krakked New Member

Looks like there's some 16s rolling around.

Check out Frenzic's twitch.
  4. Seraphim Augur

21 is the highest atm
  5. Ducreux Augur

Me, I can't say though :(
  6. AlmarsGuides Augur

I don't know how to use/operate twitch =(
  7. Rhodz Augur

Whatever level 1/3 of the xp of RF/LJ yields or less given that "let down" feeling.
    Smile its kind of funny.
  8. DreamTheory Lorekeeper

Interested in an update, I'm sure people have done a straight grind in a full group so we're looking at 24 hours of efficient leveling with exp pots, how high is possible?

On RF/LJ was it day 2 or day 3 for raid targets? I actually forget which
  9. Vazuvius Augur

Top of the curve is essentially 1 level per hour if you have potions and 2-4 mages (or a very well built group) so 50 hours minimum to 50.

Highest group I know of was at exactly this pace and they are higher than is posted in this thread, maybe slightly faster than the curve I mentioned.
  10. DreamTheory Lorekeeper

Vazuvius you think a level per hour is sustainable throughout all levels 1-50?
  11. Mwapo Augur

Maybe. Probably not... But maybe.
  12. Vazuvius Augur

Without sleep? no. Could you hit 50 in 50 hours /played - probably, I'm still curious if there are hell levels or not with this sneaky xp stuff. If they hit 35 and it takes 5 hours we will know I guess.
  13. Mwapo Augur

Maybe.Probably not... But maybe.
  14. Ravil Journeyman

I really doubt 50 in 50hrs is doable at this exp rate. Mainly because the lack of decent exp camps at max level is terrible in classic.
  15. spacetrig New Member

Guess people will just need to relax and stop trying to 'win' at another reboot of a 16 year old game?

What's the big deal farming solb with your friends for a month getting some sweet bronze armor?

ps - Raids are gonna be fun with all the boss buffs and pet nerfs.
    Content will be a lot harder, resulting in more deaths, which people will just love grinding the exp back for at this pace
    MBear likes this.
  16. Numiko Augur

if they can get the OOT goblin camp all to their own it will go fairly fast.. but yes 47-50 is slow because your mostly fighting low dark blues / light blues for exp.
  17. Weverley Augur

I was checking xp im at level 7 atm ok a yellow was giving me 2% xp dark blue it was like 2 or 3 for 1%.With a good group i was getting 4% on 3 yellow and red mobs.But no idea if that's gonna sustain at higher levels.
  18. Lateryn Augur

Hole/Efreeti can be really good exp with a good group, much better then gobbies(higher level mobs + ZEM iirc). But also much riskier. Efreeti camp was amazing exp for me for 47-50, pulling entire area + bats.

Oot goblins are almost risk free and lazy/easy exp.
  19. Ducreux Augur

29. It's getting real slow.
  20. Machen New Member

You can box 70 toons by hand with no illegal 3rd party software but can't figure out twitch???

Not buying it! :p