What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iila Augur

But the idea of Dev-Klak and Dev-Illa is more entertaining than the truth that we figured out mechanics.
  2. Bahdah Augur

hating Dev-klak right meow
    Sancus and Iila like this.
  3. Bahdah Augur

page 12 post bump
  4. Bahdah Augur

i dont hate dev-klak, i like typing bs like this on this thread tho
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  5. Bahdah Augur

annihilated Decay raid.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

We weren't told how and it only took 2-3 attempts to figure it out, once it was actually fixed.
  7. Bahdah Augur

ahhh, weren't you guys in there all day.....
  8. Bahdah Augur

you had like 5 hours before us on that event... and happen to beat it soon as we figured it out and beat it.. right or wrong?
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

We were there for a few hours, waiting on a dev to verify that it was actually fixed. When they did, it didn't take much time for us to figure it out. After that it took a few attempts to refine our strategy to beat it. We only did it once on beta and it was exceedingly easy there so it took a little time to adapt to it once it wasn't a complete pushover.
  10. Silv Augur

I want a dev batphone to confirm things for me :(
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's not nearly as useful as you'd think. On release day they swore up and down for hours that it wasn't broken so we kept beating our heads against a wall until they came back and said 'our bad, it is broken.'

After the patch we tried a few of the more common ideas and when those didn't work we thought it -might- still be broken so we asked if they would verify that it worked properly on live. They said it did, so we went back to trying different things. Ronak found it on accident so he was good for something this time.
    Mintalie, roguerunner and Silv like this.
  12. Bahdah Augur

Hm, #2 guild waiting on the dev and holding off on attempts seems.. whats the word...
  13. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Oh the Epeen of #1 and #2 will be measured now!

Gurth looks a little lacking guys..
  14. Bahdah Augur

Realm of Insanity scowls at you, ready to attack -- looks like they would wipe the floor with you!

<3 you all
    gnomeboss likes this.
  15. Silv Augur

Cheryberryfairy and Potawatomi like this.
  16. Cheryberryfairy Elder

This mob is bugged, we must nerf..
  17. baramos123 Journeyman

Remember when we talking about cool parses in this thread I miss that.
    Benzarden likes this.
  18. Bahdah Augur

No.
  19. Cheryberryfairy Elder

You mean your l337 320k parse for 600 seconds at 219million total?
  20. Behelit Augur

It's not a cool parse, and you're an for abusing a bug like that on raid. Gratz on tricking certain people into thinking our class is broken? Can't compete burning it legit?
    Elricvonclief likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.