What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iila Augur

That was a pretty cool parse, tbh.
  2. Behelit Augur

How is a bugged parse cool? It just spreads mis-information about a class and gets a stigma attached that the class is "OP".
  3. Vazuvius Augur

I'm speechless that some one would believe Klak is a dev, he can barely find the raid jk <3 klak
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  4. baramos123 Journeyman

It's a cool parse, its a broken event in an unfinished expansion that they barely tested. Even our dichotomic skill is bugged hitting twice when it should be hitting once by all the info I've seen. But the devs don't seem to respond to pms and the bug tracker sucks so I don't even bother reporting this junk anymore.
  5. Vazuvius Augur

Actually a lot of them twincast for no reason 100% of the time, Dichotomic Psasm (Ya I already reported it) twincasts every single time I used it, sometimes it casts 3 times. Gives like 18? 20k? mana per cast. I've seen my toons jump 60% in one cast and they have 100k+ mana lol. BROKEN MIRROR IS BROKDED.
  6. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Hey it's the guy who was talking about hacks! What was that website again buddy?!

Oh btw Zerkers are OP as hell!
  7. Benzarden Augur

EXPLOITS
  8. Arcainos Augur

Hey remember that time when people were talking about you for an exploited parse?

Yea. We remember.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  9. Flutegirl Journeyman

This right here gave you a significant Developer assisted advantage. Rather than think it might be broken and possibly giving up, a Dev told you that it was in fact working. I'd be pissed if I was ms.
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Huh? We wouldn't have given up if they'd said nothing.
  11. Qulas Augur

On behalf of my entire guild I would like to apologize to everyone for Bahdah.
    Vexed, Elricvonclief, Bahdah and 4 others like this.
  12. Flutegirl Journeyman

Maybe, maybe not. You did give up on it previously.
  13. Cheryberryfairy Elder

He brings sense to this thread though..Don't apologize for the OPness of rogues!
    Bahdah likes this.
  14. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Ah HA! SO! It is true about you having a pocket dev!

Stop nerfing classes you don't like..Necro's didn't do anything to you!

Neither did Mages!

Neither did the next class you decide is to OP( Zerkers! Please zerkers!!)- haha
  15. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You mean when they said it was bugged and therefore unbeatable? Yeah, we stopped at that point, and that was the only reason we stopped.
  16. Coruth Augur

Wasn't it 6 minutes or so apart? Unless event is under 6 minutes. Doubt there was time on those 2 attempts for any chatter.
    Zeiss likes this.
  17. Cheryberryfairy Elder

MS must have cheated and stole roi's strat! I mean obviously~

/snicker
  18. Bubbles New Member

Considering an RoI member is the first to post such things

How about we start, with who's flinging such in the first place ?

RoI = 1 of first to down the events, (within same day) so perhaps you should tell us, what you know / knew about the bug before you start throwing round accusations ?
  19. Bubbles New Member

Proof being ? ?

Or hearsay ? If just hearsay kick rocks bring the goods or dont post
  20. Repthor Augur

so many "New Members" on this forum its almost like the broken X-pack did indeed bring new players to EQ - its worked guys good job on the expansion!

Forum Warriors Attend me !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.