What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qulas Augur

Triton has seen it in action, I'm pretty sure they are aware how it works.
  2. shadowgod Augur

Never said they were not a better guild but to think they're because of this event is funny. They beat it first but the only reason they're a week ahead of the rest is because its a broken raid not because they're better.
  3. Qulas Augur

It was beaten by more than one guild which means any other guild could have beat it.

If they didn't than one could come to the conclusion that they are not as good as the guilds that did beat it.
    shiftie likes this.
  4. Axxius Augur

Are you trying to say that he was able to dps her from upstairs while she was downstairs? :eek:
    Pretty sure you'd get DT'd if you try to do that, regardless of it even working or not.

As I said, that parse is from our 3rd kill where he must have gone out of his way to inflate the parse. We won the event just fine without that the 1st, it just took a while longer and she went upstairs more. So it's not something that let us win it.
  5. shadowgod Augur

That's not the point. A broken event put you ahead of everyone but MS by a week. So if triton got an advantage by using an exploit to beat this your guild got an advantage from a broken raid holding guilds who would of otherwise beat it when you did back.
  6. Bahdah Augur

Love that quote, made me el oh el
  7. Qulas Augur

I'm not arguing that it is bugged because of the whole upstairs thing.

However I am failing to understand how you are ' just as good as ms and roi ' but you were ' not able to beat the raid '. Can you please elaborate on that for me.
  8. shadowgod Augur

Never said other guilds were just as good. I'm saying rest of the guilds have no chance now because of a broken raid. Not saying they had a chance in the first place but it would be nice if these raids worked.

I'm also saying we cant really bash a guild for using an exploit to beat a broken raid that they would of beat if the raid was not broken anyway.
  9. Vazuvius Augur

Pillars, Sep5, Sanctum6, PoWar, it really never ends. I love to hate as much as anyone else, but what is this, going on xpac #8 to be #1?

Talk about beating a dead horse, wanna beat em? Change something, obviously your current structure isn't working or you would have by now. This drama is always funny for a while, but in the end just sad.

Realm of Insanity is named adequately at least, they will do any and everything within the rules to win, over and over again. The definition of insane.

Axxius it doesn't matter if you explicitly told him to exploit or not, you are the raid leader and might as well be the guild leader with how active that shaman guy is. You are complicit, generals can be executed for things people 20 ranks down the ladder do, take responsibility or lose all respectability.

Even if you had no idea what was going on it just proves you hold no true respect in your own guild, people conspired to exploit in front of your face and you had no idea. Yet you couldn't believe when your guild was accused of having rampant hacking? There was a thread on a popular 'hacking' site about which 'uber guilds' were safe to join if you hacked. #1 answer was, drum roll pleaaaaaaase....<Triton> they even listed a channel people in the guild who use it join to be safe.
  10. Cheryberryfairy Elder

If the raid is broken but people are figuring out ways to beat it and some aren't, the ones who do beat it are better then the ones who don't..Lets be honest here!

Qulas, I don't think anyone from Triton but the Zerker knew...Look at their responses, they had no clue about the exploit until your people started explaining it.

How did your peoples know about it though?! Not like I'm assuming ya'll used sploits or anything..:D
  11. Axxius Augur

We have not. All this fuss is over a parse from our 3rd win where the zerker tried his best to inflate his parse. It made the event shorter, but had no bearing on us winning/losing.

If the event was not bugged we would have beaten it much sooner, probably on the same day as ROI and MS. As would 2-3 other guilds. But we don't intend to compete with the people who raid at odd times of the day, so ROI and anybody else willing to raid at 5 am to save 12 hr per flagging cycle would always be ahead in the long run.
  12. Abazzagorath Augur

We only beta raided with devs on a set of tier 1 events (life) for 1 day and 1 day messing around in fear on the bosses, and they had us go to hate to attack innoruk then they trained us with the entire zone to make a video. All other beta raiding was doing the content over and over again (in every different form) and learning it (same thing you do on live).

Any guild was capable of doing the same thing. Not raiding arx and instead raid on beta. So I'm not sure what the complaint is. We even had someone who did full group progression on beta too (insane, I know, but glad he did).
  13. Qulas Augur

We were told by people in Triton how it worked.
  14. Abazzagorath Augur

I think he is referring to the fact you stated your zerkers used the exploit to attack her after she ported upstairs. My understanding is that the bug is the damage lands but it doesn't trigger the recast timer or eat the endurance or something. So spam it and do lots of damage.

If you can live through the time until she ports back down it probably doesn't matter (but I have no clue what kind of dps that bug lets you do), but basically you said "yes, they exploited, but its minor so doesn't really matter since we'd beat it anyway". So that's where its coming from.

Just clarifying. I don't think much in this expansion deserves a "hardcore raider" reward for finishing, since bugged lockouts and such are going to determine who "wins" anyway (for those of you that care about "winning").

I see a lot of "big whoop? wanna fight about it?" going on here =P
  15. Cheryberryfairy Elder

Link or lies? Can't just come out and say that without any proof, there goes all your legitimacy here..
  16. Cheryberryfairy Elder

I wanna fight about it! Put your monitors up!
  17. Vazuvius Augur

You can't link any of the third party sites on this website, they are blocked. You can't even PM the name. Just like you can't say certain program names, they will be changed to [third party software] and get you a nice forum vacation.
  18. Abazzagorath Augur

I don't think using an ability you have to damage her is an exploit. I think its spamming an ability that is not registering properly (recast not applied) while doing damage is an exploit.
    Flutegirl likes this.
  19. Flutegirl Journeyman

Well Fatbuk was a proven M Q user.
  20. Axxius Augur

Last time you came up with this stuff, all your arguments were just bs. I even bothered to go through old logs and found that it wasn't anything like you said. And you never replied to direct questions about it.
    If you were able to exploit during your brief stay in Triton, don't generalize.

BTW, do you know that using a 2nd account to circumvent a forum suspension is a nono? ;) Wubbadubbawhatever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.