What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cicelee Augur

Only reliable and accurate parse one can ever acquire is a self parse. As a magician I always see others missing out on millions of damage I (and my pets) are doing when they post a guild top ten parse after an event.

Not trying to interrupt the berserker Dichotromic exploit accusation discussion. Just wanted to throw out my thoughts on the parse thing.
    cilenne and Silv like this.
  2. Behelit Augur

Talk to your Zerkers and Wizards, then blame Leex for being the "leaks".
  3. Thraine Augur

Too bad we didn't have pocket Devs to hold our little hands through that mess
  4. Axxius Augur

I must have missed it. What did we exploit? I'm a wizard, but talking to myself didn't help. :(
  5. Benzarden Augur

According to Behelit, Wizards are OP and broken. Therefore, by using any of your OP, broken nukes or abilities, you are de facto exploiting.
    Axxius and Silv like this.
  6. Axxius Augur

Crap. Guess we need to ban Mana Burn on Damsel - that thing has got to be an exploit! :(
  7. Behelit Augur

Not even close, but at least some in your guild made use of a bug with Dichotomics. Perhaps it was just Zerkers in your guild, but other guilds have had Wizards using the same bug on that event with their Dichotomic.

I have made no statements about or against Wizard dps, but ok.
  8. Naugrin Augur

Am I missing something on wiz Dichotomic? It does a lot of damage but costs tons of mana, doesn't twin, and for the most part doesn't focus.

I hit it when I get gift of mana and twincast isn't running (twinned ethereals out damage or at least are even with dichotomic).
  9. Axxius Augur

Or perhaps you are just stretching things and calling OP abilities bugs. And then somebody else stretches it even further and accuses anybody who uses them of exploiting.

If you want to go that route, remember the bard Aria? It was officially acknowledged as a bug by the devs. All those years you've enjoyed the OP flurry and triple attack rates - you have been exploiting bugs?
    Huh? What other guilds? I'd like to ask their Wizards how they cast a spell that requires line-of-sight on a mob that they can't see. Perhaps you are spreading hearsay again? Not to mention that our TBM spell has a 60 sec reuse and would make no difference whatsoever in that event.
  10. Iila Augur

This is my new favorite meme.

Dev-Illa
    Why isn't my name in red?!
  11. Benzarden Augur

Cruella Devilla
  12. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Cruella Dev-Illa? Maybe people will finally spell your name correctly.

Edit: Too slow, even for EQ boards!
    Elricvonclief and Iila like this.
  13. shadowgod Augur

who cares what people used because we all know if this raid wasn't bugged and she was attackable up top it would be beat by any top 10 guild after 5 attempts.

Almost a month into this expansion and they still haven't fixed this raid.
    Genoane and Axxius like this.
  14. Flutegirl Journeyman

Berserker's is 60secs reuse also.
  15. Cicelee Augur

Hi.

I was wondering where I can get a pocket dev from? Is it a quest in the Burned Woods? Do I have to hail a NPC in Iceclad Mountain a thousand times? Are they sold at my local Target or Sprouts? Will the pocket dev also hold my hand when I am talking to my wife and need support?

Please help. Thanks.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You need to update your parser there.
    Mintalie and Silv like this.
  17. Silv Augur

You get it from the same place you upgrade your Dichotomic spells to Rk 6.
    Elricvonclief and Mintalie like this.
  18. Axxius Augur

Unlike the Berserker one, Wiz spell doesn't give you any OP buffs. And, again, our spell cannot even be cast on the Damsel upstairs. Either I'm not aware of some bug with the Wiz Dichotomic, or Behelit is just spreading rumors.
  19. Behelit Augur

No I dont find anything about Dichotomic Fire to be OP, I'm not talking about using Dichotomics in a normal fashion. I'm talking about an obvious bug/exploit that members of your guild made use of. You're as bad as Leex at failing to investigate before getting defensive.

Maybe you should talk to Zflik and review your own guilds parses on that event before posting again.

Zerker Dichotomic Rage doesnt give any OP buff, it gives a grp buff with various defensive bonuses which are then completely negated by an Outgoing Hit Counter rendering the defensive bonuses useless (and stripped off in less than 2 seconds).

The only ones speculating are several Triton members who'd rather get defensive and go on the attack before taking all over 10-15min to figure out what I'm saying is absolutely correct.
  20. Leex Pewpewer

I think it's funny you talk about other guilds when you used this bug Behe, you knew exactly what the bug was as soon as the parse was listed..You know what I think your real issue is? Even with the bug you still didn't parse as high as the link I posted..Pretty sad for an roi Zerker..

Now you're attacking Wizards and saying they are exploiting as well? Only something you could know if you had first hand experience bud, meaning you see YOUR Wizards do it..Thanks for acknowledging roi has been exploiting. Cool beans, I hear your rogues stick to mobs real good, but not after patch days :)

As for pocket devs, I don't know any other guilds that get huge amount of LoN packs to "try out". I wonder why that is? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.