What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowgod Augur

I would be willing to bet every guild who beat this raid used this bug with or without knowing it
  2. Behelit Augur

LOL ask anyone in RoI, none of us used this bug as we would never even have the chance to encounter it... Anashti dies the first time she ports downstairs so... keep grasping on straws.

Secondly I'm not attacking Wizards. Anyone with any sort of reading comprehension can tell that. What I am attacking is people exploiting a bug with Dichotomics on that raid, and trying to cover it up after they exposed themselves.

As for LoN packs I really dont even get what thats supposed to mean, and completely fail to see the relevance of that to your linking a parse of a Triton Zerker exploiting a bug. Your attempts at deflection aren't going to do you any good. You opened this can of worms now own it, and admit you linked a bugged parse.
  3. Iila Augur

How much are you betting?
  4. Piemastaj Augur

Some guilds can't exploit it because she doesn't ever go to the top where she can not be hit....

TBH, going to a different guild for loads of LoN packs is totes worth....
    Abazzagorath, Sancus and Behelit like this.
  5. Bandien Elder

6. Naugrin Augur

Highly doubt that.
  7. Leex Pewpewer

I'd say anyone with reading comprehension can tell you're avoiding the specifics of what I said. Why in the world would I send anyone in roi a tell asking if they abuse exploits? I already know you guys do, all you had to do is look at how you guys handled the TLP server.

As for attacking Wizards, well you attacked Axxius, which is a Wizard "claiming" they were abusing another bug which you know about, and they obviously had no clue what the hell you were even talking about, as I did regarding the Zerker bug..But OF COURSE you knew about them Behe, don't play stupid man. It's OBVIOUS from your posts you know of them and I'm willing to bet anything it's because you see your guildies abusing them.

And as for the relevance of the LoN packs, I'm just making it clear that all of your attempts and your guildies attempts at saying you don't have a pocket dev are bull sheet. Who else gets free LoN packs to "try out"?

I noticed you stayed away from the rogue comment, can only guess why :)
  8. Axxius Augur

We give the berserker all possible ADPS support because he's the only one who can hit the mob upstairs worth a damn, during the 100 sec she is there. And even with that he's doing a burn equal to a fraction of the full raid's dps, saving us probably 20-30 sec on the event time. From what I hear, the bug that makes Ber Dichotomic so OP is directly caused by the bug that makes the mob impossible to hit for anybody else. Without that bug she'd be dead a lot faster. So then you are saying that we are exploiting a bug that lowers our own dps? You have a strange definition of exploit.

And what did you mean about the Wizards? What guild(s) 'exploited' Wiz Dichotomic?
  9. shadowgod Augur

Like I said why does anyone care ? If this raid worked as intended all the top 10 guilds would of beat it the 1st day they tried it.
  10. Iila Augur

hahahaha

"Yeah, we exploited because that's the only way we can beat that event."
  11. Silv Augur

Achievements in EQ apparently make people feel warm and fuzzy IRL.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  12. shadowgod Augur

If they want a true achievement stop beta raiding and getting dev info before the expansion is out. Yes I'm talking about all guilds not just ROI.
  13. Piemastaj Augur

Pretty funny trying to defend a guild who got your class nerfed.

The original Pet Tank guild.... But lets not talk about abusing exploits.
  14. Axxius Augur

You misread me or something? I said the opposite.
  15. Behelit Augur

She'd also be dead alot faster if you had the dps needed to burn her the first time she ports down at 55%... We never let her get back up top.

You're exploiting a bug because you can't kill Anashti before she ports up and then making use of said bug to damage her with a skill that should have a 1min recast and consume a huge amount of endurance.

And what I mean about Wizards, is their Dichotomic is subject to this same bug allowing them to do the same as Zerkers on this event. I have no idea if Triton Wizards used this at any point but its absolutely true Zflik did so I told Killz to talk to his guilds Wizards and Zerkers so he could find out for himself who was doing what as I don't know or really care.

Honestly I dont give two how Triton beats an event. What I do care about is someone from Triton linking a clearly exploited parse and passing it off as if its completely legitimate and something Zerkers are capable of. I have no issue with Triton as a guild, I have no issue with Wizard dps/abilities as some have tried to claim. But I will not stand for bugged parses to be paraded around so the community thinks Zerkers are OP. I hope the bug is fixed asap.

I'm not avoiding specifics, but I am growing tired of your attempts at deflection. So now you've brought up LoN packs, TLP server, Rogue's hacking, and accusing us of using the very same bug you admitted a Zerker in your guild used. None of these things you've said are true and really only the last one of accusing us of the same bug has anything to do with what we're talking about. At least you can occasionally stray back on topic.

And I didnt know it was a bug right away, I continually insisted it was either AE or a bug. You then repeatedly refuted the possibility of either and linked a non-combined parse. This rules out AE, which only leaves bug. I'm more than confident in knowing the ACTUAL capabilities of a Zerker played legitimately, and don't see how it would require knowledge of the specific bug to realize that someone is using a bug. There were way too many oddities with the parse, and your answers made it abundantly clear that it was a bug. I'm sorry you're so ill-informed to not realize without being told that something is bugged, but that's not exactly evidence of anything against me.
    Vexed likes this.
  16. Karthos Augur

That's a negative regarding RA at least. We've already posted our complete parse twice in this thread. For further proof here is our damage graph. Notice there is no dps on the mob on the upstairs phase.

[IMG]
  17. shadowgod Augur

Behelit the fact that you can kill her downstairs doesn't matter. The event is not required to do that if it was working as intended all these guilds would still beat it just as fast as ROI did.
  18. Axxius Augur

Sorry, but that makes no sense. Not killing her before she ports up prolongs the event by 100 sec because of a bug. The same bug also allows 1 player to hit the mob for a fraction of the raid dps, shaving a few sec off that 100 sec delay. But it doesn't make a win/lose difference. You are talking like this bug lets us win the event, and otherwise we'd lose. Iila said that as well. I have no idea what you two mean here. We are not exploiting anything to win the event. You can accuse Zflik of using a bug to inflate his parse, but that's between you and his epeen.

I don't have any information about this bug affecting the Wiz Dichotomic. When I tried to cast it, it wouldn't cast because 'You cannot see your target'.
  19. Kiillz Augur

you all realize....tomorrow the sun will rise....people are starving and innocent people are being killed by terrorist attacks every day.
    RPoo likes this.
  20. Behelit Augur

An event that is clearly soft-timed by the fact that you are constantly losing ground space to DD-root auras. I'm not implying its the reason you won, but its absolutely still an exploit and as you say admittedly shaved time off your win on an event where time is extremely important. It would be a lie to say it didnt help in anyway or you wouldnt of done it just to let a Zerker pad his parse for ego's sake.

Further for a caster to claim its a legitimate parse and pass it off as something the class is capable of is flat out instigating class warfare. Leex is continuing to claim that Zerker parse is legitimate and I won't sit idly by while he potentially sways less-informed people that Zerkers are OP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.