MiM Moving to Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by MightyUnclean, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Hatewhendathappens New Member

Short story is : FI wants every guild that MIGHT at some point , to merge with them , then make A - B - C raid team and still continue to lock down content. Congrats ! FI you just killed the server driving any and all players away from the server.
  2. Darth Augur

They're leaving because my guild refuses to enter a 1 for 1 rotation with them on VP 17 days into the expansion unlock. We offered them a rotation after the holidays and they said that wasn't good enough.

So good luck to them on PA. I hope that server is everything everyone hopes it is.
    Simone likes this.
  3. Grish Augur

Pretty easy to make sure nobody gets any kills in VP. Seems people would be reasonable about it if two guilds have access.
  4. Dupre_MIM Elder

You give yourself entirely too much credit for our departure Darth, and you slant it to make yourself look good to your membership. We were offered nothing of the sort, but that's okay. I'm not going to start a forum war between yourself and myself. I'll simply state I wish you the best with what your goals our. Ours do not align.
    Kopuz likes this.
  5. Batbener Augur

It's not going to be what they hope it is, but that doesn't help your cause. Just using generic numbers, if 100 of them leave because they didn't want the fair deal you offered, only 1 or 2 will come back. It doesn't help your cause that the new server will not be a utopia. People wont rush back. They'll either quit EQ, go back to live, or wait for the next "utopian progression server". I am not saying you made the right or wrong call, but if you truly plan on staying on LJ as long as possible, this is something to factor in. Your current guild membership is only going to get you so far.
  6. Darth Augur

I'm serious good luck on the new server. I hope you and your membership get exactly what yo're looking for.
  7. darkerosxx Lorekeeper

Every TLP launch, Faceless ends up on a server by themselves all due to lackluster leadership. Must be lovely to be that cool that you either get run off or get left behind.
  8. Iplayedin99 New Member

Is anyone else waiting for the first Phinny post about one guild hogging all the world spawns while their 6.5 day lockout is to long?
    Alphont likes this.
  9. taliefer Augur

10. Ebon Elder

Darth, Zaide and the rest of FI -- grats on the win. Another guild leaving, feel good?
  11. Catashe Augur

Well its official with you guys leaving Lockjaw will now be named Faceless Insanity Only
  12. Machen New Member

I won't speak for anyone else, but for me it is disabled M-Q, server speed, instancing, and no votes, probably in that order. I'd personally much prefer if they allowed boxing one one system and is-boxer key broadcasting. I think if they just actually fixed mage pet power in classic/kunark, 90% of the issues people have with key broadcasting would go away. By PoP it will be a non issue, if not much sooner.
    Ducreux likes this.
  13. drew0987654 Augur

why do ppl have to play this game for profit? can you seriously not make more money doing anything else with your time? I'd like to personally know someone who makes their pittance of a "living" boxing in eq, as I'm honestly extremely curious how you live. how much could you possibly even make? $5/hour? I know ppl who are most likely illegal immigrants who make more money than you and they started in this country recently and with nothing.

I can't believe LJ was already killed by boxing losers. I really hope you try the same on phinny and get all of your accounts permabanned w/o a refund and all of your kronos taken.
    Ajjantis likes this.
  14. Catashe Augur

Thats some kind of joke right? You know how long it would take any guild OTHER than FI to get enough people keyed to go into VP to even think about killing mobs on this imaginary rotation you say you offered? We all aren't FI who eat and sleep EQ and have nothing better to do but log on to kill this mob or that... The other guilds on the server would probably be lucky to have enough keyed by late january even with the increased spawn times..

But ah well whats done is done and you can't change it now, FI has done what it set out to do since Lockjaw was opened... Dominate the server so everyone will leave so they can have there own private playground but alas they won't have the favorite part of TLPs... Rubbing it in peoples faces that they are better than everyone else...

Shall we all make a petition now to rename the server... Faceless Insanity Only
    I think it has kind of a ring to it... Don't ya think?
  15. Catashe Augur

LJ wasn't killed by boxers.. People didn't care for them but they put up with them.. The thing that killed LJ is open world raiding... Most people would rather move to Phinny with raid instances and you know still have this thing called Have lives outside EQ... I know its a strange concept but not everyone wants to have to wake up at X hour or log in at X hour to kill a raid target that will be dead in 60 seconds =\
    Kopuz and Agrippa like this.
  16. Vindicator Journeyman

The fun part is going to be Faceless trying to justify how yet another guild would rather give up five + months of their work on Lockjaw and reroll rather than stay there with Faceless.

Will anyone even be left on the server anymore once Phinny opens?
    Kopuz likes this.
  17. Adonhiram Augur

/sigh again so much hatred...

However, I just wanted to say good bye to Dranix the "dark elf" (yes, he thinks we think he is a dark elf, so why should we hurt his feelings ?), I guess he is leaving too with MiM for Phinny. Bro, I hope our paths will cross again in Everquest, be it on live, progression, or emulation servers. It always has been a pleasure. Elemental greetings from your old Adon.
    Simone likes this.
  18. Sequins New Member

People are leaving for instanced raids, period. DBG could have given all tlp servers the same privilege if they chose to and people wouldn't be leaving.
    Simone likes this.
  19. Fiyero Augur

How is MiM leaving FI's fault?
    Simone likes this.
  20. Fiyero Augur

No, MiM still has had respect from FI and is considered the 2nd best guild on Lockjaw. I'm rather surprised they're leaving too. Phinny is going to be so insanely overcrowded.
    Simone likes this.