Raiding idea to appease all

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pinto_Bean, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Syrup Augur

What majority?
    Did that hypothetical poll already happen and the results are in!?

I'm not advocating for anything; i don't have to, i'm not looking to make any changes to the status quo.
  2. Vaclav Augur

All day? Nope - 20-30 min at a time? Sure.

I should know, I did it during my light work times - during the stretches my work was heavy I couldn't even touch the forums (outside of lunch break) without being noticed and commented on. Rest of the time, I'd play at work even grouping, just with the occasional ninja AFK for 5-15 min.

I'd literally swing 3-4 hrs of play into an 8 hr work day during the light hiring periods when there wasn't any annual paperwork to bog me down. [and even then some of those timeframes is largely printing things then glancing over them for errors that I could multitask]
  3. Syrup Augur

Hey if people put in the extra effort more power to them.
    Doesn't effect me the slightest.
  4. Syrup Augur

Cool story.
  5. Raynard Augur

Yes the hypothetical results are in, lol. Do you not know what hypothetical means...
  6. Vaclav Augur

Personal laptops are an amazing thing when you've got an office of your own.
  7. Syrup Augur

I do.
    I'm not the one relying on them to form an argument.
  8. Vaclav Augur

Are you seriously saying that posting here takes less time then playing a mage for example at a raid? Tab over every so often to move with the raid when its time to engage, send pet, tab over every couple to burn a little/replace pet if needed.

Maybe you don't, but the time commitment is pretty similar for raiding. (with some classes - some require more attention - AE fights as melee with the buffs would require far more)
  9. Raynard Augur

I've made my point, you'll just continue to dodge the question because you can't overcome it.
  10. Syrup Augur

Your question is; "If X happened you would react X way, defend yourself!"

Sheer idiocy
  11. Raynard Augur

Translation: I don't have to answer because you're stupid!
  12. Vaclav Augur

This is starting to look like "I'm rubber, you're glue..."
  13. Raynard Augur

I'm admiring the irony in calling a plausible hypothetical question a flawed argument, then providing a counter argument of that caliber.
  14. Jaxarale01 Augur

Ya syrup seems to make discussion do that... then they get locked. Instead of actually debating the issue he goes on some nebulous trip and takes entire thread with him...
  15. Syrup Augur

I told you flat out i won't argue about hypothetical situations.
    It's a waste of time.
    If you have a question about an actual situation or event i'll be glad to answer.
  16. Raynard Augur

OK, Holly announced the intent to launch a new progression server with instanced raid content, based on customer demand. Should they follow through with that plan, and why/why not?
  17. Syrup Augur

No, they shouldn't pander to the high turnover customers.
  18. Raynard Augur

What evidence can you provide that customers that prefer instanced raid content turn over at higher rate than customers that prefer open world raids?
  19. Syrup Augur

The anecdotal evidence is plastered all over these forums.
  20. Lee81 Augur

How does this impact you?