Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simone Augur

So all of Dima's talk about caring about the smaller guilds and the health of the server was lies, got it.
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

I don't see how you got that from that, but sure I guess.

Based on your forum history you're one of the most opinionated people here so there's not much anyone can say or do to change your mind against MM aside from yourself.

Just let this play out and see how you feel when it is all over.
  3. Endtime Elder

You seriously need to look at what you are posting.
  4. Simone Augur

I used to have a fairly indifferent or slightly positive view of Modest Man. It was the actions of their guild yesterday that changed my opinion of them.
    Alphont likes this.
  5. rekais910 Augur

From what I read there you don't support a fair rotation that is best for all. Go figure. Yes rotations can work when one person doesn't try to assert control over it. Rotations are built to work based on the caliber of the guild leaders of the rotation. Faceless' leadership was extremely lacking in caliber and this is the result.

The original rotation before Faceless altered it was Fair and best for all as the leader of DHS wants. Not letting one guild be able to make arbitrary decisions is not fair and best for all. I mean I'm honestly surprised I have to explain these things to people over and over it's like they are purposely ignoring the facts. No that's exactly what's happening. Nothing that that any of the guilds present at the meeting or faceless has done in the last week has done anything to help foster a healthy server community. How does taking part in not bothering to alert another guild to changes to the server, or standing idly by while faceless changes the rules how they see fit help foster a healthy server community? So far in order to make my point I've taken the exact words that many of you spouted off and compared them to the actions taken so far and found that there is a lot of action in direct opposition to healthy server community. Are you surprised by that when so many people didn't even bother to sound the alarm to an obvious problem?
  6. Endtime Elder

Forsaken Order will uphold the rotation up untill the point it becomes a job and takes the enjoyment out of the game.

As for the terms you set Dima, i will have an answer soon.
    rekais910 likes this.
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

Why though? I do agree with you picking on another guild when their beef is with faceless was silly.

Every single one of their negative actions can be explained away by a compromised emotional state. You need to look at the evidence that caused them to get emotional and caused them to do what they did.

What if every log dima linked, every conversation he had with darth is all true? What if he isn't lieing about any of that?

I can assure you that you would be as worked up/wanting to take a stand as he was/is.

Right now all we have is logs he posted, we don't know if he is telling the truth. If he is though his actions have perfectly reasonable explanations.

He was mad, to make a point he killed inny out of rotation. This triggered the entire server to take notice. He may or may not repay peace for the kill they stole. We don't know yet.

I don't agree with what he did, deleting the rotation document, taking peace of formosa's kill but I logically understand why it was all necessary. Through inaction nothing can happen and he felt compelled to take action.

He officially made his point and declared where he stands now and FORCED the server to take notice.

Dima has made his point because he was tired of being ignored.

How we take that point is entirely up to us. We can pariah him because he was a jerk and took a lesser guilds kill or we can get over the fact that he was a jerk and look at the bigger picture which is the point he is trying to make.
    sleka and rekais910 like this.
  8. rekais910 Augur

No. it's not wrong expects that all guilds in the rotation will also put their required effort into enforcing the rotation and not letting it get forced. Everyone else has a part to play too. Was not played.
  9. Lateryn Augur

Is this why you pushed so hard with your rotation idea of 1 FFA per cycle? Trying to change a rotation that no one had a problem with but you and AD. Yet you lost the vote, with only you and AD wanting it, since neither of you were getting FFA mobs.

Both sides have made each others lives hell, all for 1999 content. You, Ash, Darth, Yawg, Yukan etc are all guilty of the exact same things. You can lawyer talk all you want, but you know its true.

This situation is even funnier. FI decides to make efreeti FFA. The other guilds meet( but you, backdoor deals and secret meetings, good ol EQ) and agree. They could of said no, I mean come on its a video game over the internet, you can't "Force" anyone to do anything. Thus if they chose no, FI would look very bad (not against the rules) but bad for their image. Instead they say yes. You get upset and instead of confronting the guild that did it, you choose instead to confront some lower tier guild that had absolutely nothing to do with it, in some childish fit.

You realize that is why you all look in this right? There is no "high-ground" for anyone involved. But instead of just admitting it, you pretend to be "Fighting for the common man" against "bad faith", evil intentions, and for the community, Yet anyone who knows you, has played with you(and yes I did on fippy for a bit) or encountered you outside the "public" knows differently.

Honestly if I was in FI shoes, just go full FFA. It's not worth the hassle of dealing with rotations, trying to play politics and forum warrior just to kill raid mobs. DBG no longer enforces it, MM/AD would make everything fairy-tail-lets-hold-hands , if they could. Kill anything you can, leave mobs you don't feel like taking, probably lose a few FFA here and there, but life would be 1000 times less stressful for everyone.
    Alphont and Simone like this.
  10. rekais910 Augur

The problem I've seen so far is that so many are refusing to acknowledge the bigger picture. You know if Faceless had gone about passing that rule change the right way and somehow after the discussion the vote passed then MM would have no choice but to follow now wouldn't they? Though that only occurs if the rules were followed. Dima and many others put a lot of work into that rotation only to watch Faceless quite literally spit in the face of the rules and spirit of the rotation it happened because of inaction by multiple parties. Every single guild leader is taking part in holding this rotation up. Each one of you every guild leaders takes part of this rotation holding it up by enforcing the rules and refusing to do otherwise. Allowing what Faceless did is a mistake that should have never happened in the first place.
    sleka likes this.
  11. rekais910 Augur

Hah you can bet if the guilds were to take Dima's counter offer that faceless would go full FFA. They are trying to demonize and squash MM man. That's what all of this comes down to, darth's vendetta.
  12. Lateryn Augur

What is with you and emotions? Emotions mean you are excused for anything you do? Why do you allow emotions to be the excuse for dima/MM but not for anyone else(FI, AD, MiM, DH etc)? You realize how much hostility has been there between guilds like FI, AD, MM since the start? How much Crap has gone one between both sides?

But instead, dima is in a poor emotional state so his actions are ok and we need to understand and sympathize with him because of that. Just stop. This isn't some SJW world. This isn't Tumblr or w/e nonsense is out there where "its not little timmys fault, hes a good boy, just needs help/sympathy".

Both sides are asinine. Both sides cannot think rationally about the other AT all. Neither side should be excused because of that, nor should you be championing ones side like they are some poor defenseless bunny rabbit that has never done something wrong.

It's funny to read how polarizing and compartmentalizing your post is. Every thing is "poor dima", "ignore his killing of some random guild that had nothing to do with the situation and just look at the bigger picture", "lets just look at one side of this and ignore everything else". It's quite laughable. You sound exactly like some high cost defense attorney for some random rich scum who is trying to get his client off on his crimes via "emotional state and one-sided Antagonizing". "He had no choice judge, its not his fault, he's a good guy, gives to charity! he was just a helpless victim!".
    Simone likes this.
  13. Endtime Elder

I was the Oceanic officer for that section. I chose to leave and my aussies followed me to join Forsaken Order, Medousa's guild. I am just the Raid Leader there.
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

I'm glad I sound intelligent enough to be a high cost defense attorney. Thank you I will take that as a compliment.

I was looking at it from a logical standpoint. His actions can be explained because he is upset. I am explaining things because obviously people can't grasp the bigger picture here.

I don't think dima wants help or needs sympathy I think he just wants attention to be shined on the issue.

You also must have skimmed my post because I didn't say MM did nothing wrong I infact explain his actions, logically and even moreso said I disagree with his actions but I understand WHY they were necessary.

Now if you may, please stop harassing my client.
  15. Lateryn Augur

Its funny to watch you talk about big picture one post up, but then you do post like this and you really have no care for the big picture. You live in your happy little MM bubble and you can't see anything outside of that. Everything is "against MM".

It's like some Cult. Or a weird version of Stockholm syndrome.

I'll give you a hint, both sides have a vendetta. You can't see that past your "current" guild, just as FI members can't see it past their guild.

You should open your eyes to MM's history on this server and their leaders history on fippy. I don't need to point out to you to open your eyes to FI, since you realize they are not innocent either(however biased and fully of hyperbole your view probably is on that).
    Simone likes this.
  16. rekais910 Augur

No what I see is Faceless breaking rotation is other guilds lacking in the ability to stand up to faceless' actions. You have your words and so far we have logs. The big picture has been typed out by darth and posted.
  17. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

My original idea (which was shot down, but a variant of the current rotation at the time which more closely resembled mine than FI's) did indeed have one FFA per rotation cycle, but with fairly stringent timers that would probably have more guilds lapse, but it had a clause in there that allowed guilds to claim FFA slots if they had indeed lapsed and the target spawned in their window of raiding. Additional FFA cycles/lapse days could have been added to make up for any lapses. This would make the current kill rate a lot quicker, however, it was shot down.

The rotation specifically calls for a 24 hour window on emergency meetings. When I called for one (ironically, the morning of the said "secret meeting"), I was denied, and one was held without me later where we get more details from the pastebin I posted. MiM preferred to keep the rotation, I know AD would of preferred to keep the rotation, what gives Faceless the right to arbitrarily change things on a whim? Right, to benefit themselves, under threats. http://pastebin.com/L21BzVme

Yeah? Who were you?
    sleka likes this.
  18. Lateryn Augur

I emphasized your obvious bias. Not to mention you keep thinking only Dima is emotional or can be upset by something. You seem to think you know exactly what he is feeling, why he does what he does and that only he can act like that. Unless you are dima or his psychiatrist, I will go ahead with the LOGICAL assumption that you have no clue(pretty much as much as I do). And instead, for some odd reason, you do the complete illogical and go full defensive with a very obvious slant,(thus the attorney comment) with trying to sweep wrongs away as "necessary"(come on we both know they were not necessary at all and just a childish fit against a less foe who couldn't fight back).

There's nothing logical about your post, because you provide defense and statement for only one side of a situation, which is completely illogical, as there is no such thing as " only one side".
    Simone likes this.
  19. rekais910 Augur

While I understand what you're saying. Though how about we turn that around and point it at all of the other guilds. From what we know they have been threatened by Faceless. Emotional response is fear there yes? So right now the rotation and all of the guild actions is currently being affected by fear. First Faceless brought about fear and forced the guilds into inaction. Now all of the guilds are in fear their rotation falling to small pieces which occurred specifically because of the earlier inaction. Now the guilds are moving into action because MM is smaller and not feared as much. That's what I think anyways. It would seem that the guilds involved in the rotation are being emotionally stringed along by the guild that started this whole event.
  20. rekais910 Augur

Your posts ignore the facts and constantly bring up previous bias against dima. Now then, I'm going to put you on ignore since you've rarely made a real point and honestly haven't had much of use to say.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.