who planing to transfer to lockjaw?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by toxist, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Augur

You're right, the people that had the name first should get to keep it.

Since everyone currently with the name has been on Lockjaw longer than you, they can keep the name.

Now stop posting this name crap, no one and The Rock means no one, cares if you get the name you want.
  2. Unique_Moop Augur

Which vote? more than half want kunark before 6 months. That ain't winning. If DBG had any real wisdom kunark would have opened at day 60 and velious day 90. luclin+ can be extended as the amount of content they provide is 10x that of classic.
  3. Borgnine New Member

Screw transfers, paid or free. You brought out LJ and I re-started there after leveling to 50 on RF and now you are going to offer transfers? Seriously?
  4. Finchy Augur

5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

He's right DBG is pretty much saying voting = useless we'll do whatever we want.
  6. Warlorf Augur

Suggesting changes and rambling on about things that have been decided is complaining. I'm aware of what precedent this might set but the countless threads all by armchair generals is mind blowing. Let the pieces fall come August and see how kunark works out. I read the op and to be honest it is static to dbg
  7. Unique_Moop Augur

you can get married but first you'll have to find your elite mate within window and sit there waiting for her to spawn. then you'll need 18-34 mages to get there quick and kill her before any other suitors. afterwards you may loot her as desired, but dont let it get weird.
    nectarprime123 likes this.
  8. Tarrin Augur

You are right, the poll was skewed towards people that wanted 6 months by breaking up the votes of the people who wanted less than 6 months.

The vote should have been:
    Keep it at 6 months
    Look at less

A follow up could be the different time tables. But they went with this option because it is quicker. (not dragging out multiple votes).
  9. Ugazod New Member

I will be moving.
  10. Templeton Augur

This is such a clever answer. No, really, just really witty and all that stuff.

Do you understand how names work in a merge? I suspect that you do, but just want to be smart.
  11. Nolrog Augur

This isn't a forced move. If you decide to move, it's completely voluntary.
    Warlorf and Bigz_Zupdarty like this.
  12. Finchy Augur

Can you please link me the post/thread where they mention how names will be handled for transfers? I seem to have missed it.
  13. Templeton Augur

People complaining about complainers as if they are somehow superior /smh
  14. Sinzz Augur

yes and random name generator is your friend , most of us saw this coming way back and reserved names on both servers and actually took one step further and got them over 10 as to avoid the level 1 player wipes to open names up.
  15. Warlorf Augur

Learn the difference simpleton ... Err Templeton .

Your holier than thou response speaks wonders lol
  16. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

The naming rule applies when as Nolrog stated its a forced move. Your choice to move to Lockjaw is of your own accord. The naming rule should not apply.
  17. Templeton Augur

oh, ok, then I can play on the server I want with the progression that I voted for and that won?

No?

Ok.

Then to get what I have voted for (and that actually won) I am being forced to move. Not so voluntary, eh?
  18. Unique_Moop Augur

Wouldn't be a bad spot to farm. Y'all casuals are the ones selling us kronos anyway :rolleyes:
  19. Treebark New Member

So People who logged into Ragefire the second it was released and still were not able to get their beloved name they use and love have to wait till Lockjaw comes out to get it, now your saying they dont deserve to keep it? I appologize if it comes off rude but if you choose to leave Ragefire you shouldnt be able to bump people with the same names to an x. Its not fair to the Lockjaw population, regardless of what got voted in either server.
  20. taliefer Augur

i've been playing on both, but i am likely to consolidate my characters and gear from ragefire to lockjaw, splitting time sucks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.