1 disrupting many has to stop (frustrated)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Solkos, Jun 24, 2015.

1. LJ_Addict New Member

The guy doesn't keep it to just item camps. He's doing it to raids too. Except he brings 24+ mages, which is easily enough, when everything is timed perfectly (ie..with boxing software...) to steal pretty much anything.

That being said, they wont do anything about him. So we have to wait it out until his little bag of tricks becomes obsolete.
  2. skattabrainz Augur

i'm glad i'm not the only one with this mindset. if the regular (up for debate i realize) players do not supply krono for the armyboxers, the armyboxers will not be able to afford 15 a month on 12+ accounts, and they will have to go play on a server where you don't need a sub to play.

note, i said armyboxers as opposed to a friendly player with more than one account, which i am happy to admit (for the good of the game and for the good of, just, people) VASTLY outnumber army-boxing turds. I have not engaged in krono activities (i know the system though, i have 2 accounts on eve online one of which is plexed- the forerunner of the krono) but I would stick to a buyer I knew personally or that a friend/guildmember recommended. I would not sell to a known griefer or to a level 1 alt.

on a side note, we all know these 2 servers are wildly popular, you would thing DBG ould hire ONE GMto pop back and forth every once in a while to keep things clean- even if it's only a few days a week. these servers are generating a lot of money and talk for DBG!! how about they plow a bit of it back in; it will pay off for them in the long run.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  3. Solkos Augur

It's funny that people think 18 boxs bring any revenue into the game. They pay through kronos. People will keep buying krono no matter what because the items are farmed and sold by most level 50 people box or not.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  4. Asheran Augur

He has 10 mages total. The other mages that we raid with are played by other people (myself included). Try not to exaggerate so much :p

Edit: Also, from what I can tell, he isn't using anything special to box with. The thing about boxing mages is that boxing 2 works basically the same as 10...just 10 can kill things much faster.
  5. Hendar2 Augur

Each of those Krono were bought and paid for. A reduction in krono-using population will drop the demand for krono, and ultimately the amount purchased. People will buy krono just to trade with someone in the commons tunnel -- and the people in the tunnel are connected to the farmer. Remove the farmer, and there will be less people selling in the tunnel, and less of a reason for buying krono.

But the simple version is: Each of those Krono were bought and paid for.
  6. Solkos Augur

He may only raid using 10 mages with you guys but he has more than 10 mages. 24+ is an exaggeration but it could be possible considering we haven't seen his buddy in a while and his buddy was boxing multiple mages too 6-12 of them (dont pay enough attention). I would assume when his buddy left the server, these accounts would be out there.
  7. Solkos Augur

I think you just implied you raid with 24+ mages here. Wow! That's going to be painful to get that many mage epics! lol. Quite the powerful inflated raid force though. Hope you are all rolling other chars just in case the changes they make in July are particularly bad for mages.
  8. Norathorr Augur

My advice is play on a server where kronos and boxing do not exist. It's better.
  9. Fallfyres Augur

-------
    Yes do keep names...they can put up with the consequences to their actions. You'd be very, very surprised at how many really stupid people have this fantasy they can screw people over and magically after 6 months no one is going to remember their dirty deeds.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  10. Fallfyres Augur

Rhiyannon likes this.
  11. Serakan Lorekeeper

wow, another thread that basically slanders and harasses me. Let's clarify the facts now since you basically spew nonsense, gibberish, and lies and hope that by repeating them enough they will become true.

1) I was never kicked from TL. I conquered the gods of Lockjaw as homage to TL and they gloated about it on their website because, well, it's freaking hilarious that we downed the gods first on both servers. I am still a member of TL on Ragefire. I receive their batphones, access the website, enter their chat channels, and am friends with all of the leadership. These are the facts.

2) I was never banned for exploiting. I was wrongfully suspended for 7 days, and the suspension was lifted after 2 days and some-odd hours upon investigation when it was found a GM wrongfully suspended me. The GMs even said thank you for providing information about Faceless training fire giants on you as you were clearing to Nagafen. Lockjaw has been misled by so much misinformation regarding this subject it's a joke. 2 Boxers mobilized on Nagafen and we were trained multiple times by the Faceless Order. They did this to buy time so they could mobilize more of their raid there. Their actions FORCED us to pull nagafen all the way to the tunnel entrance. Unfortunately for Faceless, this is where their raid was mobilizing. There was simply no other way/place to pull the dragon, and since they weren't going to let us clear to Nagafen, we pulled Nagafen, engaged and killed it. Faceless called it training, but it was simply our reaction to them training us and since we engaged and killed it, that is 100% legit. Since then they have endlessly harassed me in forum posts such as this and trained me. Just yesterday one of their members trained 2 guilds in plane of sky at the bee island--wiped 2 guilds. We have never engaged in this type of behavior and I have not intentionally trained anybody on Lockjaw once. The GMs reviewed the evidence and found no evidence of warping as claimed in the "video." They actually found that Faceless in fact did train me. They warned me against being vulgar to people. Basically my crime was that I was mean to people~

3) For the record I play 2 groups on Lockjaw. Both groups are identical: 5 mages and a wizard. There are no other members of TL actively playing with me on Lockjaw. The boxer that helped me kill Nagafen plays 4 mages, enchanter and a cleric. When we killed Nagafen we had 12 toons in our raid total. 12. Not 24+ or w/e nonsense you dream up.

So if you think that by forum posting slander, ad hominems, hyberpole and outright lies, and repeating and exaggerating every story over and over until the cows can fly, that it will get me banned, then you are mistaken. I am not going to get banned because I am playing according to the rules. However, training is against the rules. Perhaps you should consider that before you mount your white horse and fly your white knight flag.
  12. rekais910 Augur

Well that's the long version of it. Of course the faceless guild has been getting a lot of because of their members are training people all over the place. Dima did mention that you were trained when you decided to go after naggy on lockjaw. I didn't realize it was you though serakan! Haven't heard your name in a long time since fippy.
  13. Dafootfistway Lorekeeper

If this is Tulkas, then most certainly he does train people. He trained me out of my camp and then claimed "DPS Race". WTF does a dps race have to do with you dragging every mob in the zone on me?

So no, not playing within the rules.
  14. ThenaEQ Augur

literally loling at the I have not intentionally trained anybody on Lockjaw once line. Anybody who plays on lockjaw even your own guild knows better bud sorry <3
  15. RainbowTest Augur

I can't believe how bad this guy is.
  16. Greymere Augur

I've met worse players in my time, though for Lockjaw he currently tops the list, which I am sure makes him happy. Record your interactions with the guy, petition and report him at every instance when he Kill steals, overruns a camp or engages in his overall bad behavior, botting or ToS violations even when such behavior falls within the "rules" since the behavior in question is the perfect example of toxic behavior on the server, and let the GMs decide for themselves how they want to handle matters. Fact is prior to the Play nice Policy every form of player vs player griefing happened until codified into a policy to combat it. Keep the spotlight on the negative behavior in game long enough and something will happen. He likes to claim others break the rules around him and this is his response to such, which always rings false since the correct response to players breaking rules is to petition the behavior not to retaliate.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  17. Thrawnseg Augur

yes, Serakan (Tulkas) doesn't train, he just happens to bring all the mobs with him on the way to whatever camp he wants.

I'm guess he didn't port up to hate when another guild did either and follow them and KS them. It's a DPS race, of course!
  18. Fiyero Augur

You don't know him very well. He uses Macro Quest and has been suspended. He's the most hated person on the server. The fact that your guild invited him is pretty sad. You guys invite any scum you possibly can.
  19. Solkos Augur

Tulkas,
    1) You used to have a form of TL in your guild tag and after your suspension, no more TL tag. TL was proud of your killing of the gods and I must admit, it is a pretty cool feat. TL wasn't so pleased about your suspension apparently from what I heard.

2) Oh you only had 2 days of suspension? Seemed like longer. Was so lovely on the server when you were gone.
    I wasn't at that first Naggy raid but considering noone in faceless was suspended or warned for "Training" at Naggy even though you say a GM found that faceless was training, I find what you said in this post hardly believable. Also, the tactic that mages use to kill naggy, I find it BS that you were, "FORCED us to pull nagafen all the way to the tunnel entrance" claiming that you can't just clear the Fire Giants with 13 Mages, 2 wizards, and 1 cleric.

3) Fair enough, 10 mages and 2 wizards. I will say though I have maintained through this whole post that you are 12-18 and have stated a reasonable doubt to the 18 number. There was only a single post saying 24+ and I even disputed that post.

As for the "endless harassment," Do you dispute anything in my post calling you out for the situation I specifically called you out on at Efreeti? If this story is slanderous and not true at all, tell me what's wrong it it. If it is true and without exaggeration that you taunted us in /say before this incident than taunted us in /say /ooc /shout and General chat after the incident than you have no grounds to argue and claim that this post is slandering you. You have no grounds at all.
    Given the fact that I know you can't dispute this post I made and given the fact that I am positive this isn't an isolated situation, the constant campaigning against you isn't unfounded and if you keep your garbage up, you are simply asking to be put right in fron6t of the spotlight.
  20. Rhiyannon Augur

his taunting/bragging over general channels/training etc.. yeap that's not the reason, noppers..
    what they said