1 disrupting many has to stop (frustrated)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Solkos, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Unique_Moop Augur

What is with all the 'just train them lulz'?

Please, teach us all you intend to kill the guy with 18 accounts with like 12 mages in there in a zone with like six mobs alive in. Shoot, even if you manage to kill half of him--he still has 3x your dps.
  2. psway New Member

This is just sad...
    10 boxing... 18 boxing rofl. And they are against instancing?

I am so not renewing my sub.
    and this thread should have been locked pages ago. Its a cesspool.
  3. tofu stir fry Augur

- serakan (tulkas)

haven't had interactions with this guy yet so i'm not going to pass judgment but Geebus Christie .... two gruops? surely someone has better things to waste $179.88 per month on? save that money for a year and you've got one hell of a night in bangkok....
    im sure the list of suggestions to spend $179.88 per month on can go on and on....
  4. Canik Augur

But one night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble.
    Zurd likes this.
  5. rekais910 Augur

Not unless he happens to form up the kronos he needs to pay for the accounts. Which with that many characters he might be able to do with relative ease if he can get the camps. I don't know how he gets the camps but that isn't part of my point. It's possible to stockpile many months worth of kronos in less than a month.
  6. Rhiyannon Augur

first you can bet he's most likely using the kronos to fund those accounts from all his farming
    secondly... i don't think he's into chess

bonus points if someone else gets the joke
    Elkay and Viltaire like this.
  7. Korillo Augur

To be fair, you guys are paying 4-6 kronos for GEBS, and something like 6-8 kronos for the ring. So it's not surprising that the Efreeti camp is so highly contested. You get that camp for a day you're probably pulling in 30+ kronos in a single day.

I don't know why you guys pay these prices for gear that makes a minor difference in classic. I will spend hours camping something because that's what EQ is and I actually enjoy that, but I'm not going to pay 6 months worth of a subscription for an item.
  8. rekais910 Augur

I'm a two boxer. I've camped every single piece of gear on both of my characters. SK/Shm. And the rings and stuff made by jewelers I paid for out of the money I made while camping that gear.
  9. Gimple Elder

I think the main point has been made on this subject...this thread has stopped being productive...and voices were heard...

Nothing but love for you all...your the best!
  10. ThenaEQ Augur

I always hear voices..
  11. Fiyero Augur

Last i heard him talk, he has over 300 kronos. He's not paying for a single account.
  12. Viltaire Augur

Not even for one night?
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  13. Agrippa Augur

Wonder what the price of a GM is these days.
  14. Solkos Augur

7 pages of posts might have opened some eyes.
  15. Alexanders Augur

I don't have a problem with DBG being supportive of boxers and not wanting to ban them just cause. The problem isn't with the vast majority of boxers it's the ones that are participating in RMT and anti social behavior ruining the fun for entire other groups of players.

1 person paying for 6 accounts doesn't give them the rights to walk in on another group of paying customers and dps war ruin their fun. They may not be breaking rules not respecting camps and fighting for mobs with a dps war but ultimately they are driving customers away from you DBG. If your too fool hardy to see this and not do something about it then shame on you as a company. The play nice rules need to be amended and enforced. You are here to make money and these anti social trolls are driving paying customers from your game. Please put a stop to it before it too late.
    ThenaEQ, Rhiyannon and Jezzie like this.
  16. Elkay Augur

As long as the rules are what they are, then they have every right. Immoral behavior isn't bannable nor does it even have any disciplinary action. And that's the problem.
    Fallfyres and Rhiyannon like this.
  17. Norathorr Augur

IMO- Daybreak does not care what happens so long as people pay. If idiots are willing to pay for multiple groups of accounts in an open world and roll over people, then you have two options.

Option 1- Complain here complain on twitter complain everywhere. The bottom line is that so long as Daybreak is getting money from people they wont care to do anything about it.

Option 2- CANCEL YOUR SUB!! Leave billy12box to play on his own. If Daybreak wont police their server and condones the actions of someone who uses fianancial leverage to subjugate the community, then simply walk away. If multiple individuals cancel their accounts they will see that catering to one greedy guy was not worth it in the long run. Face it people everquest TLP is pay to win. It is not skill it is not experience it is pay to win pure and simple. Crap like [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] where you dont even have to manually operate each toon separately is pure nonsense and should be a bannable offense.

As a veteran EQ player this company and the people they enable looks like a complete and utter joke. Save your dignity and leave. Only way they are going to budge on an issue like this is if you fianancially choke them! I am thankful that I can still enjoy EQ in a pure and classic fashion and dont have to pay Daybreak to shaft me.
  18. Storytimebros Elder

Can always play on test server it's free. Targets uncontested there all the time. Why would you play on these servers if you can't handle the competition. Also Vulak, Fippy, and Trakanon are empty as well. Perfect places to start a casual softcore guild without the drama. What's that you say? Can't recruit on dead unpopulated servers. Sounds to me there is no loyalty to do anything in this content and just trying to funnel people into a zerg system. When the numbers die to the server progressing to instanced content then what? Will we come and cry for a merge or new servers again?
  19. Dixa Augur

ridiculous attempt at trolling in a game that is based on a MUD and maintained taht MUD's total 100% reliance on gear to succeed and as the only way to advance (before aa's)
  20. Dixa Augur

the revenue came from the initial krono purchase,which costs 3 dollars more than a regular sub.

3 dollars minus credit card transaction fee profit if used

17.99 minus credit card transaction fee profit each if a twit like this holding onto 100 of them is banned
    Fallfyres likes this.