1 disrupting many has to stop (frustrated)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Solkos, Jun 24, 2015.

1. taliefer Augur

that is rather funny now that i think about it. they say its perfectly fine to use, but censor the name.
  2. Dafootfistway Lorekeeper

You have the same forum handle as the "player in question" lol.

the forum vitriol is well deserved because you intentionally try to harm other players experiences to the maximum the rules will let you, and then you also train people, which is against the rules.
  3. Vaclav Augur

Or as if I know someone with logs access that was willing to give me data...

FYI CS records only do dates, not times.

You can look at me stating elsewhere that he was gone for 3 days BEFORE HIS RETURN - and that prediction was almost entirely accurate. But lets just assume I'm trolling, that's fine.
  4. Mullian New Member

Really, they just need to ban sharing of accounts. There's five different players I've seen using the same characters following them around. There's no guild associated with the pool of accounts. They are there for whoever wants to use then for that night, the another will use them on different night.

DGB doesn't care, best to join a guild that that has a few with harmtouch.
  5. Fairin Lorekeeper

automation

noun au·to·ma·tion \ˌ-tə-ˈmā-shən\

Definition of AUTOMATION for Kids

: the method of making a machine, a process, or a system work without being directly controlled by a person

: automatic working of a machine, process, or system by mechanical or electronic devices that take the place of humans
    thanks clearing that up.... =)
  6. Dixa Augur

this right here is just bad form on the part of these developers.

multi-boxing has been a thing since meridian 59 and that's not about to change now since it is an additional revenue stream for these companies. what is not an additional revenue stream however what is against the ToS of every mmorpg including this one is account sharing.