Let's take a serious look at being a PvP server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hateseeker, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Sadsong Elder

Has Daybreak said anything about a PvP progression server?
  2. Kahna Augur

Newsflash, PVP seeking people. Necroposting and spamming the forums with PVP posts is not going to fool DBG's into thinking lots of people want PVP. It's just going to get your threads shut down on Monday and your accounts given warnings.
  3. Ltldogg Augur

I would not play on a PVP server, but am in favor of one for those who would!
    PathToEternity likes this.
  4. GregorriDavion New Member

I love the statements from the same 12-14 people that many would come back to play on a PVP prog server. I promise you that for every 1 that did come back at least 2-3 minimum would not come back to play on a PVP prog server.

Let it go already...
  5. Grazem Journeyman

Actualy it is about 1/2 now.. So there is a market.
  6. Grazem Journeyman

7. Kahna Augur

Sucking a little life out of what will be a horribly overcrowded server isn't a bad thing. And since the PVP element tends to be the scummy bits at the bottom of the barrel it may benefit the server to have that element go elsewhere. Sure the PVP server would die off pretty quick, but it would save us from having to deal with them for a little while.
  8. Crescens Journeyman

I think the issue with pvp is that it needs a certain number of people to really become interesting. If the pvp server where to only get enough people, max level and interested in raiding, to fill 1 guild. Where would the fun be? I am not pretending to know how many interested parties their may or may not be in pvp. I personally prefer to play pve in a game I feel is more or less designed for it. Nothing more irritating than trying to accomplish something(not pvping) and having to fend off other people.
  9. Grazem Journeyman

Yea I can relate to that pal. But it makes rewards that much more worth it. I mean what are you going to do with that awesome epic when you do get it? PVP =)
    If we do not get a pvp server ( I am aware we most likely will not) I would atleast like to see some best of the best tournys.. Or some type of guild mass pvp in the arena. Once you get a taste of it you will see how fun it is.. Most people are good sports about pvp as long as you do not sperg out over being pked.
  10. Crescens Journeyman

True about the epic to some degree. I love pvp, but in games that are built specifically for pvp. I was a big fan of Warhammer Online for a long time but in a game where the main source of getting stronger is through pve. I just wanna pve.