Update Bugs 02/25/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 25, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Toxn Lorekeeper

if you spam click an option on the polls you can vote as many times as you want
    [Wed Feb 25 09:53:57 2015] Thank you. Your vote was successfully recorded.
    [Wed Feb 25 09:53:58 2015] Thank you. Your vote was successfully recorded.
    [Wed Feb 25 09:53:59 2015] Thank you. Your vote was successfully recorded.
    Dibab likes this.
  3. JChan Developer

This isn't a bug you can change your mind up until the poll closes or keep clicking on the same button as many times as you'd like. However your vote will only be counted once.
    Cazmac and Oxgoad like this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Looks like the Tricorner hat didn't get patched in, got nothing in /claim. Should have clicked enough raid tokens to get one.

No one in the guild got one and some of them did a lot of beta testing and clicked both raid and group beta tokens
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. Toxn Lorekeeper

thanks!
    Oxgoad likes this.
  6. guado Augur

I gave the Priest of Discord an item and got the pop up box. Very cool.
    I proceeded to give him other items, like an out-of-charges Bladestopper. He now has it equipped. Looks like he kept it and is enjoying it. So much so that he has disrobed himself. Povar. Come check it out.
    Cazmac, Azzurri, Lisandra and 3 others like this.
  7. Saave Augur

No BETA reward once again.
    This is the second time you guys said there would be a BETA reward patched in and noting.
    Not in /claims.

What happened?
    Cazmac likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Both the fletching vendors are missing from the "fletching room" in Plane of Knowledge.
  9. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

So, I'm looking at the vendors in PoK. There's smithing stuff on baking merchants. Alchemy DROPS on the poison merchant. How much of this is actually intended? The poison vendor in the building with the drops has Crystallized Sulfur, Deepwater Ink, Nodding Blue Lily, and several other items. I haven't hit every vendor yet, because 1) they're hard to find, since the buildings are nearly empty and 2) they're playing mix and match with their inventory to the point it makes no sense whatsoever.

As a side note, when you fix the vendors, is there any chance we could get the VoA and RoF rogue poison stuff on the vendors in pok? They're already level restricted, so it's not like people without the expansion in question can actually use them.
    Aanuvane, Dibab, segap and 3 others like this.
  10. Lisandra Augur

Well everyone has ROF now Winnowyl since it's open for free to play players as of TDS launch. So no reason not to add that stuff to PoK vendors as long as it's not some massive undertaking.
  11. Kallitank Elder

12. Ryna New Member

Archery doing no damage at all, no crits, no headshots, nothing
  13. Melanippe Augur

Perhaps adding the various NPC's which have been added and/or moved to the Find button was overlooked? For example, the Priest of Discord, while now in the Guild Lobby is not on Find. His location isn't in what could be called a well-traveled area and, for those who fail to read Patch notes, he wouldn't be easily stumbled upon. Since he is also an NPC with the ability to teleport characters, I would think he belongs on Find just as is the Magus.

As has already been mentioned, perhaps a second look with regard to which items were placed on which remaining vendors is in order. I rather suspect the intent of the change wasn't to have the players have to indulge in a scavenger hunt with not even a clue book to give them hints on where items might now be be located. :)
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Was it intended to add NPC only dropped tradeskill items to PoK vendors?

Nodding Blue Lillies, Deepwater Ink and Crystallized Sulfur
  15. svann Augur

The spells forgottenside and forsakenside are still using the chat window filter Spells->Mine to determine which window they go to, even though they are other people's effects. As a result they spam the window i have set aside for just my spells. I believe there are a few others with the same problem. I want to say it's spells that have a ticking mana heal over time.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  16. ModRanger Lorekeeper

17. Silv Augur

Um... are we sure that the Tita's Ghost event is really appropriately tuned yet? The adds are hitting for less but Tita's power up and mechanics still seem to be over the top. I can't imagine most guilds being able to do this still without cheez tactics.

ps. <3 the Geomantra stacking change, thank you! Now, can I get a free name change for my Shaman, Geomantrasux? :D
    RPoo likes this.
  18. Fudda New Member

Priest of Discord in GL is not on find at all
  19. Vanrau Augur

Poll window has to be resized in order to see all of the text for each question. Without resizing only the first line of the question is shown.
    Cazmac, Oxgoad, Drewie and 1 other person like this.
  20. Vanrau Augur

The Bloated Belly in the Overthere is a human doug.