TDS Off Raid 1 Tita's Ghost

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raynrace, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokn Augur

im laughing so hard right now
  2. Qulas Augur

Bahdah confirmed
    Aldren, Esero and Iila like this.
  3. Smokn Augur

more like people love to troll and we get treads like this cause its 2 easy
  4. Sottovoce New Member

oh, maybe you meant to type DA, which would do some more explaining as to why you guys take so long to beat crippled events

if you can't even type two capital letters appropriately to convey an acronym, what's to say you can even hit a discipline appropriately? when's the last time you did more dps than a bard pet?
  5. Shang Augur

For reference, you could have shortened the end of your post by saying '2ez'
    Esero likes this.
  6. Lifeshriek Augur

7. Smokn Augur

ROFL i out DPS all your monks homie n i got parses for days to prove that 2 n also seen yalls parses of what your monks call dps
  8. Qulas Augur

We can't compete with Triton monk range DPS.

You guys get a lot more practice with that.
    Savager and Sathayorn like this.
  9. Sottovoce New Member

show me a parse from calix and i'll believe you
  10. Szeria Elder

It boggles my mind that people believe that they can beat a single fight, that has already been beaten, and try to grasp for a claim that elevates their position as a guild because they did it the "legit" way. The folly of the above logic is amusing at best. Comparing apples to apples is one thing, comparing apples and oranges is quite another.

Firstly, the event was CLEARLY changed as the adds just fell down practically and didn't railroad the raid like in the past. Secondly, don't bother pointing out trivial fights until you have completed the entire expansion. You sound like a silly school boy bragging about beating something minute, when the major accomplishment lies ahead still. I feel like you all deserve a "congratulations for participating award."

"I'm not saying ROI is responsible for beating the expansion first for an uninterrupted 5 years, I'm not saying that from the ashes of captivity, never has a Phoenix metaphor been more personified! I'm not saying that other guilds can kick back on a lawn chair, sipping iced tea, while we fight through the bugs and mechanics of events until their nerfed down to a level that the rest of the guilds can beat, because we haven't come across anyone man enough to go toe to toe with us on our best day!"

Stop denying the inevitable, because if you seriously put any guild up against ROI toe to toe, everyone knows who would stand victorious. This isn't conceited, this isn't arrogant, this is pure fact. Everyone here knows it, though some don't want to admit it.

Come back to me when you have a real reason to boast about your achievements.
  11. Smokn Augur

show me your best monks 5 min sustained burn n ill show you mine ;)
  12. Adanted New Member

I thought it was implied I didn't mean all you do is play EQ, I was stating then when an expansion hits you dropped everything, managed to get people on at ridiculous hours that either had them up at 3 am or on in the middle of the day during the week when they would normally be working. Once its done and you secure your #1 is farming 1 day a week obviously.

With exception to MS logging in a couple hours after you to do same raids last expansion and one before I think, what other guild logged in and even began those raids that early? None, which is the point that being #1 in the past meant nothing.

This expansion that actually showed some difficulty (and flagging annoyance that prevented anyone from being able to finish day 1) you guys rose to the occasion and secured a #1 victory and I applaud you for that.

I wish EQ would do its own in game guild ranking system like it did for the anniversary raids years ago and it ranked people based on completion time. Completely takes all the bickering out of the picture.
  13. Smokn Augur

better yet just so no one talks smack next beta we go parse whatever you want out
  14. Sottovoce New Member

they have weapons from calix, i'm not sure you'd be able to compare
    Ploww likes this.
  15. Shang Augur

What are you guys killing that takes 5 minutes?
    Enkel, Esero and Ploww like this.
  16. Ploww Lorekeeper

Wow. Came back to bite triton in the lol
    Shang likes this.
  17. Smokn Augur

why is a ranger talkin when grown folks speakin?
  18. shiftie Augur

You mean ranking people on double kill credit for a single mob? Flawless code.
  19. Shang Augur

Because my guild's raids are done, and we didn't wipe to Calix this evening.

Can you say either of those comments?
  20. Atvar Augur

Or forcing guilds to put in a full 6 hours until the instance crashed to max aug stats? So glad I missed those raids.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.