TDS Off Raid 1 Tita's Ghost

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raynrace, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adanted New Member

lol didnt say it was perfect but on the right track at least.
  2. Enkel Augur

That is an attempt at a complete deflection of responsibility used by those that no longer have a viable argument.
    Aldren and Shang like this.
  3. shiftie Augur

People look at the past of eq with such rose colored glasses.

He is congratulating you for keying for this expansion and ignoring that it was a copy paste of voa. Which would have had Roi so far ahead of anyone had pet tanking not been so blatantly broken. Fumerak would have cancelled entire guild subscriptions if people couldn't have pet tanked it.

And all the people jabbering about all of this completely ignores the fact that in the past present and future people are only beating events behind Roi once they have been massively nerfed
    Piemastaj and Shang like this.
  4. Behelit Augur

bwahahaha, Savager educate this kid so he stops spouting off.
    Savager, Aldren, Esero and 1 other person like this.
  5. Kellaer Augur

So you're bringing out the classic puppetmaster defense after being publicly humiliated in an attempt to save face. Following that, you're derailing the thread about monk dps.

How many things will you need to throw at the wall until something sticks?
  6. Smokn Augur

no no you fail to realize i never had a argument to begin with, I don't deny that RoI is number 1 but then again at the same time this tread has had me laughing so hard its been great, every time i need a pick me up the last few days i just read this tread n it works ;)
  7. Smokn Augur

Patiently waiting for this day
  8. shiftie Augur

You need better hobbies
  9. Shang Augur

I'm starting a new list to keep valid track of progression:

Guilds that have defeated Tita's Ghost pre-nerf and post-nerf:
    1. Realm of Insanity
    ;tell xegony.shang (with FULL event logs) to be updated to this list.
    Ploww, Bahdah and Lifeshriek like this.
  10. Bahdah Augur

how bout that guild dps tho...
  11. Bahdah Augur

helllooooo !
  12. Iila Augur

Take it to tells, bahdah.
    Bahdah likes this.
  13. Axxius Augur

And you know it was nerfed... how?
  14. Shang Augur

Because the mobs hit for 1/8th as they did the other 7 times we beat it.

And because Triton was able to actually kill it.. Kind of a give away.
  15. Axxius Augur

Did it occur to you that maybe the mobs wouldn't be hitting 8x harder if you hadn't been DA tanking?

Yeah, you admitting that is a dead giveaway. ;)

Are the congratulations in order on the 3rd legit kill of that event? I had to skip a few pages of your spam.
  16. Shang Augur

The wave 1 adds hit for 40k last week. We got to it within 30 seconds last week.

The wave 1 adds hit for 8k this week. We got to it within 30 seconds this week.

The add waves in the final wave hit for 40k last week. We got to it in 10 minutes last week.

The add waves in the final wave hit for 8k this week. We got to it in 6 minutes this week.

You only beat it legit because it got nerfed.

Ledalus mobs still hit hard. Vitios are pushovers.
  17. Behelit Augur

what are you even talking about here?

theres no mechanic to power up the adds, so theres no way they'd be hitting for less this week unless the event was changed. it's not a matter of we were doing it "wrong" and now we're doing it "right".
  18. Axxius Augur

I thought Shang was talking about Tita herself. Since he was fishing for info how we tank her earlier in this thread, and seemed very surprised that she is actually tankable.

I'll check our logs from 12/9 and see if vitali mobs were indeed hitting for 8k or not.
  19. Shang Augur

I think you can rest assured knowing I've never wanted your guys' strats.
  20. Behelit Augur

I think he was more curious that you were able to tank the last set of adds (working under the assumption they all still hit 40k)... not Tita herself... Tita has never been an issue it was always the gangbang of adds that posed a threat to a raid force.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.