LOVE Firiona Vie's new look!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cordilya, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Cordilya Elder

LOL! Yeah, I'd rather stay alive that reveal cleavage and make my enemies drool...
  2. Cordilya Elder

Good grief!! See what I mean? Actually, just for grins I created a Barbarian Beastlord. WAAAAAAY too much cleavage. I am embarrassed to take her out in public!
  3. Cordilya Elder

A matter of opinion for sure!
    Axxius and Elskidor like this.
  4. Sebbina Augur

Time in EQ is at 20 to 1, so 15 years is 300 years passed, rumor has it that both FV and LT have exceptional plastic surgeons and still spend at least 2 hours a day putting on makeup to protect their vanity.
    My character being only 280, still looks cute as can be (and I have a broken bottle for anyone that says different).
    Cordilya and Elskidor like this.
  5. Elskidor Augur

Doesn't matter. She's a badass in whatever she wears. ..or doesn't.
    Cordilya likes this.
  6. Elskidor Augur

Bring on more pictures of her! We will have a contest.
  7. Maeryn Augur

Cordilya likes this.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Looking for the other half of that bottle, the age old American pastime!

And no ma'am, halflings are not cute! =P
  9. Khat_Nip Meow

314 years, 7 months, 18 days.
    Cordilya likes this.
  10. Elskidor Augur

I do have to say, despite the nerfs that were rolled out with TDS, the cover art is amazing. Easily one my favorites. BRAVO!
    Cordilya likes this.
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Thats like saying an entree has too much bacon...blasphemy! :)
    Cordilya likes this.
  12. Litala Journeyman

Yeah, I forgot to multiply the 60 back in.. ;) 300 is right, give or take down time :p

About EQN... They have Firiona being born sometime post the year 3000, being old enough to have explored while the Combine Empire was around.

It doesn't seem to mesh with EQ/EQ2 lore, but we don't have dates for all of that time period. She is 100's of years older than her "active" EQ age though (based off her kidnapping and the settlement on Kunark)

But it is all made up. There needs to be some semblance of suspension of disbelief. While there have been arguments about the life span of elves and other fantasy races..... The population of Freeport, Qeynos, and HHK should have turned over several times now.

(Firiona is part immortal, so it stands that she "ages" even less than a normal elf)
    Cordilya likes this.
  13. sojuu Augur

Personally I like the newer image better. Just seems more realistic for someone in the Eq realm. The older image looks more like skinamax after hours.
    Axxius, Cordilya and Iila like this.
  14. Elskidor Augur

Uh oh. I'm just a bacon causal...
    Cordilya likes this.
  15. Naugrin Augur

Remember when FV was a wizard? We should have seen the writing on the wall with this expansion lol.
  16. Ratbo Peep Augur

That depends on the use. I'd rather fight alongside that new version.
    The older version; beats the hell out of a Clicknar mount. :D
    As Aragorn well knew - high born Elves have a few good uses.
    -R
    Cordilya likes this.
  17. Elskidor Augur

She's every class all rolled into one. There's no barriers she can't pass, lol.
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Never?

She was supposed to be an Enchanter originally, but this was then changed to Paladin. The artwork stayed with the Enchanter motif though.
    Axxius likes this.
  19. Vivamort Augur

Yeah FV looks fine, I am very disappointed with Lanys' look on the cover though. Dark Elves aren't ugly evil, they are sexy evil! Lanys needs to get a style consultant and a PR firm to recover from that picture.
    Cordilya likes this.
  20. Malachi Augur

I miss kithicor. All hail Lanys.
    Roshen likes this.