Update Bugs 03/12/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 12, 2014.

1. EQPlayer New Member

For Free to play accounts, Heroic Character allotments for the "one per household" category seem to default to the oldest of the created accounts. I can not speak to other situations but mine is as follows:
    1 gold account dating back to 2001- HC available.
    3 Free to play accounts created after the nov. 2013 date- 1 HC available as should be the case. HOWEVER, instead of being able to choose which account I'd like to use that with, it was granted to the first of those 3 by default.
    Please tell me this is a bug, as I do not want to claim the HC on that account....
  2. unskilled New Member

Can you give progression servers the auto grant option please.
  3. Terminal New Member

Please address the Monk procing Dragon Force without using Dragon Punch, your monks are flinging mobs all over the place just from meleeing and this is a huge issue that is not being mentioned by many because of the HC issues they are focusing on, at least tell me this is being looked into because it's not just my character, after I mentioned it to a few monk friends they said it was happening to them as well they just didn't realize it at first.
  4. Makavien Augur

The hotkey problem is -
    If you created a hotkey from within the combat abilitiy window using the make hotkey button they all need to be remade. AA and macros still work fine it's the single abilties that come from within the combat abilities skills menu.
  5. Elegist Elder

For anyone who couldn't get Investigator Drolmer's quest in the dream Feerrott using their Heroic Character, please try again, since we put out a fix this morning. Please let me know if you are still unable to get the quest.
  6. Dogaeno New Member

Mercs are bugged they cannot take more then 2 hits from a lite blue Before they are on the ground useless
  7. Malbro Augur

If you use a petmorph clickie on your tree warden, no amount of casting shrink will shrink it again.
  8. Engineer Augur

I can confirm this as well.
  9. Korzek New Member

I do not know if this is a bug or not but for heroic character wizard class does not start out with any AAs in spell casting subtlety as well it costs 2/4/6 for the first 3 AAs of it which is REQUIRED for grouping as a wizard at level 85.

As it is now it is very poor to buy a heroic character to test out a wizard since they will not be able to group effectively till 6+ hours of soloing to get the AAs. I'm also assuming heroic characters were meant to test out classes to see if you wanted to keep playing them. A quick fix would be just to set spell casting subtlety to 0 or 1 AA per level till HoT expansion so people can test out the class without putting a huge amount of time investment to see if they like the class or not.
  10. Coltraine Journeyman

I posted earlier about overflow AAXP not being applied to regular XP, and no longer getting spend AA or else messages. As it turns out, I'm continuing to get AAs past the stored limit. At level 88 (non-heroic), I now have 33 banked AAs, all from mob kills. Was the pre-VoA cap raised? +1 if so. :)
  11. Fnyanea Augur

Upgraded a FTP toon to lv 85 (only from 84, but wanted the skills and AAs), but I didn't get the DoN or MPG progression AAs. They are shown as having been done in the achievement window, but I didn't get the actual AAs.

I went to talked to the NPCs in lavastorm, none of them would say anything useful to me. So can't even do them properly, cause they think I already have them....
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You may need to zone to PoK or MPG to get them to update.
  13. Fnyanea Augur

Tried both pok and MPG, still didn't get them.
  14. Lazy automation Elder

Not sure if it was intentional but I went on test to check out heroic characters. On 2 of my accounts on test I upgraded them to heroic and found I wasnt able to make a heroic on my regular server. Was this intended?
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Delete the chars on test and you will be able to make them on live, they have also made is so you cannot copy a heroic char to test, so make sure you have a heroic char on the server you want it on.
    Lazy automation likes this.
  16. Silv Augur

Old issue but just the usual reminder: Geomantra still overwrites Enchanter spell shield. Please fix stacking <3
    Xeladom and RPoo like this.
  17. Sukrasisx New Member

Regarding combat disc hotkeys: When I encountered it after the update and discovered that creating a new hotkey worked, I looked at my character.ini file and saw what had changed. Frankly I can see why: it's crazy that the file stores those hotkeys using a numbering based on the order your character learned those discs. I assume the new number lets them look up the disc more directly. Bravo! But yeah, automatically updating the existing hotbars would've been nice.

Anyway, I decided to avoid anything too strenuous until after the Wednesday morning patch, in the hope I wouldn't have to manual recreate all my keys (which involves relabeling them and other such tedium). When I logged in just now, I see that my old hotkeys are working again, yay! But they haven't been converted to the new format automatically, so I assume there was a quick fix that re-enabled the old numbering scheme. Has there been any mention of this, or of further plans?
  18. RS78 Lorekeeper

Not sure if it was intentional or an oversight, but there are no caster weapons to choose from on the level 100 Marks merchant in tainted west karana. All other classes have a weapon to choose from there.
  19. Riou EQResource

Intentional, other things are missing from other classes as well, for example the mark vendor has 0 tank augs
  20. gcubed Augur

As per Eli in another thread, the maximum number of AA's that can be banked has been increased and it is quite intentional. For a level 100 the maximum number was increased from 70 to 100. I am not sure what the maximum is for a level 88, but when you hit it you should start getting that message again.
    Carmine likes this.