Update Bugs 01/22/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

is DH2 giving raid currency yet? It wasn't on Test.
  3. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

I got a good one for you I logged out in the guild hall popped back in the game world in windsong where i had logged in the day before almost like a roll back but i still have task lock out timers
  4. Valk Journeyman

NTTB is bugged, its not lasting 5 minutes. Fix it
    Darsh, sojuu and Dre. like this.
  5. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

It did give currency. ;)
  6. juddor Elder

^
  7. Genadine Elder

Not a Bug a Fix that is going down like a lead Balloon but a fix it is like it or not
  8. Major_Death_01 New Member

9. Major_Death_01 New Member

Uninstalling EQ and reinstalling did not work. Same error message.
  10. Mackinaw Lorekeeper

Spent a couple of hours in Wakening Lands looking for Yew Leaves, foraged 1 but ground spawns still not visible. Maybe it's time to throw in the towel on these and put them on a merchant in Cobalt Scar or something? This has been a problem for way too long.
  11. Genadine Elder

Dead Hills : The Legacy of Bayle does not reset correctly, if you fail to win then need to drop and reget Exped each time
  12. Tarrin Augur

Bixie - The Thunder Gun Escape
    Engineer Friliim bugged out crazy at the end when time for the turn in of the toolbox. He kept warping from one person in the group and flying off. It was near impossible to do the turn in. If we had done the turn in before the hail, it may have circumvented the issue. Not sure.
  13. scyklin New Member

Latent Etheric Robe of the Frozen Flame, Wiz T1 CotF robe, has the Ethereal Incandescence fury focus effect but instead of saying increases ethereal incandescence by 40 to 80 percent like the focus on the Boreal robe it says increases ethereal incandescence by 4 percent.
  14. Aonghas Elder

Calling it a fix is being kind. It was a nerf, and a mean-spirited one at that.
  15. Ripper New Member

Warrior mitigation is way off regardless of NTTB being on or off. Can provide log files to verify but here's an anecdotal (single, same mob) parse:

Before:
    Tanking summary for: Kilroy --- Total damage: 71282 --- Avg hit: 3751 --- Swings: 70 --- Defended: 39 (55.7%) --- Hit: 19 (27.1%) --- Missed: 12 (17.1%) --- Accuracy: 61.3% --- Dodged: 13 (29.5%) --- Parried: 12 (17.9%) --- Blocked: 3 (4.3%) --- Riposted: 11 (20%) --- Absorbed: 0 (0%)

After:
    Tanking summary for: Kilroy --- Total damage: 217483 --- Avg hit: 4182 --- Swings: 77 --- Defended: 17 (22.1%) --- Hit: 52 (67.5%) --- Missed: 8 (10.4%) --- Accuracy: 86.7% --- Dodged: 3 (4.8%) --- Parried: 8 (10.5%) --- Blocked: 1 (1.3%) --- Riposted: 5 (7.4%) --- Absorbed: 0 (0%)
    Those differences are way bigger than RNG would account for. Gonna put warriors in the bind wound rotation on raids :)
    Let me know if you want logs.
    Darsh likes this.
  16. Major_Death_01 New Member

17. kultist New Member

18. JChan Developer

We've seen a very similar problem with the EQ2 LaunchPad as well. Every time I've seen the bad stream issue it tends to be relate to anti-virus or anti-spam. Thread at: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/bad-stream.521081/. This issue also matches up with what the LaunchPad has told me about some anti-virus programs locking the affected files.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Dead Hills Bayle Raid
    - Doesn't reset properly on a wipe
    - Corpses do not repop at zone in, making it difficult to recover corpses.

Not sure if it is a bug or if we are missing something, Captains HP stopped at 61%, we were continually spawning royal NPCs, everything else was dead, but we couldn't get him lower. Not sure how many we killed but we got the Kill guard achievement and they still kept spawning and dying, and spawning and dying and spawning and dying.....I think you get the idea.
  20. kultist New Member

can't seem to edit the previous post but i fixed my prob