Update Bugs 01/22/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Burning Bones doesn't show on Find in WK: Protected Passage.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Doomscale Diabolist doesn't show on Find in WK: Seeking Refuge.
  3. Gragas Augur

Augur is already fixing this issue?

We just discussed this topic, and your feedback, in our design meeting. This is the solution that I'll be implementing for the next patch, which will apply to all HA Rares:
    • Chat box emote and screen pop-up on Rare spawn (Pop-up is delayed a few seconds after the Collections pop-up that happens on the same step)
    • Findable
    • No emotes or pop-ups for placeholder spawn

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...t-may-concern-heroic-adventures.207034/page-4
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

That's the thread...

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...t-may-concern-heroic-adventures.207034/page-3

Page 3 he asked for people to post rares that didn't appear on Find. I never saw the second post he made though... I'll stop bothering people on this thread.
  5. Fnyanea Augur

In The HA, Thundergun escapes in Bixie Warfront, if you pull a mob an it runs off somewhere due to bad pathing, the Engineer will follow it, and twice now I have had them both end up under the world, and they just fight each other forever since the Engineer can't die.... Only solution is to drop HA and start again...
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AB server is still crashing, crashed last night during our Bixie 2 raid when the final NPC had 23% left on it.
  7. Fnyanea Augur

Since the last patch, I am having problems with toons going LD on zone. Say I have 4 toons loaded, and port my group somewhere, one of them often goes LD while loading.... Others in my guild have reported similar problems...
  8. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

no new items in market for two weeks now?
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Makavien Augur

There is a bug in the text on the Mercenary of Evantil, the Vile Oak Achievement . Where it says Yioan in the Beast's Domain- Strong stomachs Needed . It should say Aranu in Evantil. So people don't run all the way to yioan in beasts domain and get no response from him.

There is also an Error in the Partisan of Evantil, the Vile Oak Achievement

Aranu- Searching for a cure Should say Yioan in the beasts domain
  10. Dances Journeyman

I was working on the new DoN zone achievements. I zoned into Lavaspinners Lair from Lavastorm Mountains and got a zone achievement for Thundercrest Isles. I also tried the Lavaspinner Lair zone in from Broodlands but it didn't work either. I went into Thundercrest as well just to see if for some reason they were mixed up but nothing happened.
  11. Dances Journeyman

Just another update to my post above.. I also tried zoning into the instanced zone for the missions Volkara's Bite and Lavaspinner Hunting and still receive no zone in update to the Lavaspinner's achievement.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Go to Delve.
  13. Tobynn Augur

LDoN adventures provide a compass hashmark indicating direction of the adventure entry point. The compass hashmarks do not appear to be working for entry points in the North/South Ro zones. Assume its related to those zones being revamped well after LDoN was released.
  14. Tobin Augur

Zoning into Tirranun's Delve gives you Lavaspinner's Traveler
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Going into Lavaspinner's Lair gives you Thundercrest Isles Traveler.
    Going into Thundercrest Isles gives you Tirranun's Delve Traveler.

On a separate issue, my Journeyman's Compass has vanished. It is not listed in the Recovery Tab, so either I didn't destroy it or it is excluded from that for some reason. The Journeyman's Compass is also not appearing on any of the Expansion Completions. I have looked in all my bags, both in my bank and on me.
  16. Pirouette Augur

Unable to accept reward for "Filling the Repository" on my level 70 Wizard I /taskadded. Instead the reward is banked and continually says "Unable to grant reward...please try again later". Intended?

I offer these taskadds for free to level 70+ all the time on Tunare (since the patch granting a 30 level gap in TAs), so I'd like to know if I should only be offering to 85+ instead.
  17. Rikkitikkitavi Journeyman

Unable to complete Dragons of Norrath Explorer for the Journeyman's Compass. Having entered Tirranun's Delve twice in the last 24 hours I still do not have the update. I also tried to petition but cannot find a way to specify subcategories under In Game Issues. Can anyone help with the second issue?
  18. Riou EQResource

DoN zones are bugged but if you go to all of them it will update