Update Bugs 01/22/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Tearsin Rain Augur

and let me guess that by "fixed" that means "rk1 will unilaterally be reduced in power so that it's weaker than whatever rk2 is", yes?
  2. guado Augur

I popped Staunch Recovery after a rez in The Legacy of Bayle raid. And as Druid it restored health but NO MANA. Seriously Sony? As a Druid, I only have mod rod as an instant mana gain... and Staunch Recovery I thought... We won the raid, but come on...
  3. Hamshire Augur

the first event in the raid instance Crystallos, wing air, Aerius Windfury is bugged, the event just stops working and the mobs remaining up can no longer be attacked. Each time this event bugs we are forced to re-get the dz, clear up, and try it again and it appears to bug 3/5 times which results in massive time wasted for all guilds, this is happening on both Fippy and Vulak.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

For some of them, yes, not for all of them.
  5. Kathylynn_Unity Augur

The new click on the wizard robe overwrites damage potions making it 100% useless in its current state. There are also several things that are consuming counters without generating any mana return.
  6. ConductorSweets New Member

Are you sure the BP overwrote both Pyromancy(fire/ice/magic) and Tonic of Resonant Fire? I thought I could use it the other day, perhaps I am mistaken.
  7. Kathylynn_Unity Augur

I believe it stacks with Pyromancy just fine, but it has overwritten every type of damage potion I have used-- Resonant Elemental, Fire, etc. all grades as well.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

^^ This
    -75% healing and +65% spell damage. The RoF BP grants +4k healing.
    Please correct the CotF BP click, it's pretty useless as is. 30 seconds of increased damage to do what, help out Virtuous Contravention?
  9. Chandrok Augur

This is not a bug. The effect is doing precisely what it was intended to. You can continue using the click effect from last expansion if you prefer.
  10. Marshall Maathers Augur

Must be for all that free time they have when knights are tanking. Certainly no time to DPS with a warrior tank.
  11. Iila Augur

Are you sure you got res'd? This most often happens when people don't get res'd/called and try to use a mana restore ability with Revive effects still on. If you banner back, you'll have that effect and it caps your mana at some really low amount and causes most mana restores to do nothing. It's there to reduce the effectiveness of banner/bind rushes.

Once you get res'd, you'll have res sickness, which does not block mana restores.
    Westo likes this.
  12. Hamshire Augur

Last night Echoes of Elysium of server Vulak defeated the final boss of Secrets of Faydwer Kerafyrm which should of given a barrier message at which starts the timer for the next expansion Seeds of Destruction. Could this possibly get looked into as soon as possible for all of us on progression, a lot are afraid that the ride might be over due to this is where the last progression server ended.
  13. RagePaw Augur

A large number of raids that were completed numerous times by myself are reporting as though you have not visited the zone, this is a pain as you need to locate 6 or more people to get the instance and also someone to trigger it.

Specific example is Miruguls phylactery from hot (sure the spelling is wrong but no time to check right now)
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Neriak 2 Hate Rising raid... if the prince is killed too close to the wall, the chest pops way up on the wall - possibly out of reach of players.

[IMG]
  15. Tevik Augur

Spawning the chest on top of the prince's "corpse" is kind of a pain anyway, from a targeting standpoint.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

Clerics have to. The new one is a disaster. At no point in time can I use the new CotF click unless I completely forego healing, which is the primary function of a Cleric. It really has very little use in a solo/molo or group game, especially if there is no backup healer (merc, shaman, druid).

The only real benefit is the passive increase to Remedy as opposed to Light healing.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes spelling is wrong, some of these are optional so not necessarily needed.

Rage if you need someone to trigger both Zaph and Myself should be able to trigger anything and everything, I maybe missing a couple of GoD and Omens triggers and Zaph maybe missing an Underfoot one, but between us we can trigger everything.
    RagePaw likes this.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Had an issue on Neriak 2nd raid last night.

Those who were charmed by the banshees were staying charmed long after those NPCs were dead. Had to kill the players to free them, which just wasted time and this raid is long enough without having to kill players to get them uncharmed.
  19. RagePaw Augur

Thanks Yinla, I may well take you both up on that offer :D
  20. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Oh yes, I forgot that issue too. However we couldn't even kill the charmed player. They had to /q / drop from the dz to get released.